FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New Years Eve

New Years Eve

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What are all you sexy people up to?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've all got the lurgy here. Was hosting a party but had to cancel. Mrs P is in bed already. I might pop out for some air then join her.

By *atcherofmyballsMan  over a year ago

hereford

"We've all got the lurgy here. Was hosting a party but had to cancel. Mrs P is in bed already. I might pop out for some air then join her. "

I've got it too. Hope you get rid of it soon. The hot toddys don't seem to be having much effect on this one.

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

I'm in the bath xD

Phone in its waterproof case, watching Doctor Who on Netflix!

He is working and Im in bed already

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Brandy and a box of cheese straws and Alan carr so far tonight

Just been out for a lovely italian with a friend and our kids. Just chilling now before we start the board games!! Xx

By *ornyHousewife 68Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Quiet night in for us with the youngest two and my mum. The older two lads are out with their girlfriends.

We don't really do New Year, much prefer Christmas here

I'm not upto much apart from having another shitty night much like last year. Went to a new years eve party at camp with the family but we all got bored after a couple of hours so we're back at the caravan.

I'm not bothering with resolutions anymore as they never get done and only result in disappointment. If I was to make some resolutions, it would be to get a girlfriend and get my acting career going but that ain't gonna happen is it

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

we never celebrate new year

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm not upto much apart from having another shitty night much like last year. Went to a new years eve party at camp with the family but we all got bored after a couple of hours so we're back at the caravan.

I'm not bothering with resolutions anymore as they never get done and only result in disappointment. If I was to make some resolutions, it would be to get a girlfriend and get my acting career going but that ain't gonna happen is it "

both are possible but perhaps have a couple of more easily achievable resolutions with those two in the background

Home alone....my best friend in bed with her dog n the flu!

Hubby and I in with a little drink, sonme nibbles and waiting for Jools to start

"I'm not upto much apart from having another shitty night much like last year. Went to a new years eve party at camp with the family but we all got bored after a couple of hours so we're back at the caravan.

I'm not bothering with resolutions anymore as they never get done and only result in disappointment. If I was to make some resolutions, it would be to get a girlfriend and get my acting career going but that ain't gonna happen is it both are possible but perhaps have a couple of more easily achievable resolutions with those two in the background "

The problem is I don't know what resolutions to make as I could only come up with the ones I mentioned

» Add a new message to this topic