FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Shoutout

Shoutout

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Shout out to all the decent single blokes on here. Trying to show we are not all douche bags. Also to the male in a couple! Trapsing through the messages everyday only addressed to your girl! This can of fosters is for you lot. Cheers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm not single.

By *eedscouple99Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Shout out to all the decent single blokes on here. Trying to show we are not all douche bags. Also to the male in a couple! Trapsing through the messages everyday only addressed to your girl! This can of fosters is for you lot. Cheers."

He will drink to that! We get so many emails trying to persuade her to meet without him

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

or you get tell the female this or that. or does the female do this or that. we have names on our profiles. read before sending a message

"Shout out to all the decent single blokes on here. Trying to show we are not all douche bags. Also to the male in a couple! Trapsing through the messages everyday only addressed to your girl! This can of fosters is for you lot. Cheers."

Big up yourself

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well I would like to say thank you to all the guys I've shagged this year. Its been emotional

There's loads of lovely single men on here ....and men in couples well done to you all

"Shout out to all the decent single blokes on here. Trying to show we are not all douche bags. Also to the male in a couple! Trapsing through the messages everyday only addressed to your girl! This can of fosters is for you lot. Cheers.

Big up yourself "

I am not included in this as clearly a douche bag.

"or you get tell the female this or that. or does the female do this or that. we have names on our profiles. read before sending a message "

Most of your profile is written by the female. I do this,I don't do that. I would address my messages to her if I were messaging you,she seems to be in charge

By *eedscouple99Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

"or you get tell the female this or that. or does the female do this or that. we have names on our profiles. read before sending a message

Most of your profile is written by the female. I do this,I don't do that. I would address my messages to her if I were messaging you,she seems to be in charge "

I think the point was that people refer to the female half as 'her' and not referring by name which is apparently on the profile

"or you get tell the female this or that. or does the female do this or that. we have names on our profiles. read before sending a message

Most of your profile is written by the female. I do this,I don't do that. I would address my messages to her if I were messaging you,she seems to be in charge

I think the point was that people refer to the female half as 'her' and not referring by name which is apparently on the profile"

My main point was that couples are normally addressed to the lady half even if it is male talking.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I am very grateful to the men I have met and those with whom I have communicated this year. It all adds to my Fab pleasure.

Those that have I have had sex with should already know how grateful I am.

Good post Tattoo, you were doing very well until you mentionned Fosters.

Each to their own though.

"

Good post Tattoo, you were doing very well until you mentionned Fosters.

Each to their own though."

It was on special you can tale the Northerner out of the north but...

exactly ty

Most of your profile is written by the female. I do this,I don't do that. I would address my messages to her if I were messaging you,she seems to be in charge "

lol I am , but I get today , does the female does this , or that , from two dickheads

» Add a new message to this topic