FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Should we ask for compensation

Should we ask for compensation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So many Companies are telling us things like

Your toilet cage is full of germs use this new product.

Your soap dispenser harbours bacteria use this new automatic product.

These are the same companies that sold us the toilet cages and soap dispensers in the first place saying how wonderfull they were, should we now be asking for compensation for the crap products they used to sell us ?

So many companies use this sort of stratedgy, I know products can improve but how do we believe them when they keep telling us the bad side of the stuff they used to sell us ?

Have we got the 6 blade razor yet or should I just wait a bit longer for the 10 blade razor.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes! Long live the Toll Puddle Martyrs I say ....

Let's keep everything static !

I want to run a man with a red flag over!

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"So many Companies are telling us things like

These are the same companies that sold us the toilet cages and soap dispensers in the first place saying how wonderfull they were, should we now be asking for compensation for the crap products they used to sell us ?

So many companies use this sort of stratedgy, I know products can improve but how do we believe them when they keep telling us the bad side of the stuff they used to sell us ?

Have we got the 6 blade razor yet or should I just wait a bit longer for the 10 blade razor. "

Stick with a 3-blade - much better in my opinion.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well theres always some idiot trying to get compensation for some pathetic reason so im surprised it hasnt already happened. How will that work though, oh i want to claim compensation because you didnt tell me that in the future you would make a better product

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

I hate with a passion the compensation culture we're under

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"Well theres always some idiot trying to get compensation for some pathetic reason so im surprised it hasnt already happened. How will that work though, oh i want to claim compensation because you didnt tell me that in the future you would make a better product"

Yeah maybe I should sue the various Contact magazines that forced me to use them before the internet really caught on....

"I hate with a passion the compensation culture we're under "

Seconded - it is sometimes about divorcing oneself completely from responsibility for one's actions...

Mind you I am still wondering who "made" me become a swinger...;-)

I'm already preparing a law suit against Mr Kipling and Aunt Bessie for the damage they've done to my body!

They should have warned me eating copious amounts of their products would make me fat.

I feel totally let down!

alright yes a tongue in cheek post deserves some tongue in cheek answers but I am not on about progress, we all like progess because it is progressfull, I am on about the way they try to use the stuff they sold us in the first place to sell the new stuff.

A car has ABS thats an improvement but at least they didnt say that the cars they used to sell us were to dangerous to use.

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

5 blades .... Mach 17 is what i am witting for

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

In all seriousness surely hindsight is what you are comparing rather than the advances at the time

Well when i say advances.. We are not talking Darwinian thesis type changes

"So many Companies are telling us things like

Have we got the 6 blade razor yet or should I just wait a bit longer for the 10 blade razor. "

Love the soap dispenser that you don't have to touch to avoid germs. Then when you finish rinsing the soap off, you turn off the tap that you touched to turn on (with germs on hands ready for removal). Hey presto, you are contaminated again

you have to fit a soap dispenser above the tap and one to the side of it, that way the soap dispenser above the tap disinfects the tap as you use it - I guess

BUT be carefull of the germs on the soap dispenser from when you fitted it

"you have to fit a soap dispenser above the tap and one to the side of it, that way the soap dispenser above the tap disinfects the tap as you use it - I guess "

Oh right. So the tap gets covered in gooey soap, soap drys, then tap seizes up

How did we ever survive as a race before all these sanitisation products eh?

How did we survive with all the salt-loaded foods that they sold us that are now sold as salt-free? Were they deilberately trying to murder us as children 30 years ago?

"I hate with a passion the compensation culture we're under "

oh god yeah me too, its turned us into a loads of moaning arse hole that want money of anything and everything

» Add a new message to this topic