FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > what is a priority

what is a priority

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usty OP   Woman  over a year ago

inverclyde

would you say a meet is more important than trying to contact your lawyer regarding settlemnt and trying to see if you have lost out on a house you are trying to buy

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

getting hassle hun???

inverclyde

was supposed to meet a guy this morning but trying to get my lawyer to see about my settlement and if am gonna loose house i put offer in on, sent a text to say that i need to get in touch with her and will keep trying till i get her and he went off on one calling me as time waster, think getting my house etc is more important than sex or i will be out on the street with my daughter

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

ignore him hun, life comes before swinging (well it does for me anyway), you know what you have to do and that you are not a time waster

hope things work out with your lawyer x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

feck him...his lose xx

inverclyde

thanks hun glad someone else thinks that way as well, dont get me wrong met some great guys from here but i think my lawyer is my priority for today

inverclyde

thanks stunna xx

some folk just don't get it, until something happens to them and they have to put their life first.

you could bet your last pound on the fact that had the roles been reversed, he would have done exactly the same thing to you

eveshamgal is right,family comes before any meet,some people don't realise that things do come up and have to cancel meets,and if he doesnt understand that he's not worth meeting.

It does not make you a timewaster.

Good luck with the Lawyer x

inverclyde

according to hi he took the day off and cancelled meetings tough think my lawyer is a bit more important than getting sex today

inverclyde

i know am not a timewaster at all so his loss and tough luck as well plenty more am chatting with and trying to meet

By *oDownEasyMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

If he works and has "important meetings" that have to be oput off,thensurely he has enough sense to know that getting a house is *kinda* important!!

Oh no, he's a typical bloke thinking through his pants!!

Some things are more important than him,he needs to realise!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Life is a priority over swinging for us too, and anything that will take your mind from the meet means you wouldn't enjoy it as much anyway.

BUT, sorry about this, but this is another member you are talking about so it isn't fair.