FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hairy Backs

Hairy Backs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some of us are cursed with hirsute tendencies which require much maintenance! The back being a particular problem as it is nigh on impossible to sort it out yourself. I've tried getting it shaved but it doesn't last long, tried waxing a couple of times and never made it through without wimping out!

Guys - What's your answer on how to loose the lumbar rug.

Girls - your thoughts too please!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

no hairy back for me sorry..

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

One of my gentlemen friends looks like a silver back

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I remember reading something about some oils you put in the bath- it takes it all off of everywhere if you're not careful though.

Can't remember what it's called though

My son got my daughter to use hair removal cream on his. Not sure which one but she said it worked and he's really hairy

I don't mind hair. It's supposed to be there

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm not a hairy back fan either.

But if you meet people who like your look then you don't need to find a sheep shearer etc to take it off.

I'm guessing that regular waxing, sugaring etc would be easier than let it grow sheepdog length each time.

All of us women are used to regular beauty regimes, often including hair removal, and we just get on with it.

If you meet partners in clubs they can see your hair first. So you'll have attracted interest from people who like that sort of thing.

A few choices - professional regular removal or find those who accept your predicament.

Mmmm I quite like it on my man x

I'm always surprised when a woman say I don't mind or quite like it. There's a image problem for men, particularly in media.

Veet can work if your not too hairy, waxing, shaving ect but that may encourage it to grow thinker.

Either laser or accept yourself is what I suggest.

Some women will say eurgh a hairy back, but these are normally the ones who get arsy if you say urgh cellulite.

Its the differences that make us interesting.

Ps I literally laugh out loud at the tv saying us women. Its just tickled me

Don't remove it. Call a local carpet firm and agree a deal to have their name shaved onto your back. Best to try during summer months.

They receive a human billboard, you get a discount on flooring and a good conversation starter. Everyone's a winner.

By *ordgirlWoman  over a year ago

Stockport

"Don't remove it. Call a local carpet firm and agree a deal to have their name shaved onto your back. Best to try during summer months.

They receive a human billboard, you get a discount on flooring and a good conversation starter. Everyone's a winner."

pmsl

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Don't remove it. Call a local carpet firm and agree a deal to have their name shaved onto your back. Best to try during summer months.

They receive a human billboard, you get a discount on flooring and a good conversation starter. Everyone's a winner."

Now there's an idea, I've got a mate with a carpet shop...!

» Add a new message to this topic