FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Best place to be kissed

Best place to be kissed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The necks the best

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On London Bridge on a warm summer's evening.Looking out towards Tower Bridge. Him behind me,arms wrapped around me,pressing his lips against my neck. He turns me around and brushes my hair from my eyes,holds my face in his hands and covers my mouth with his. Holds it for a few seconds,pulls away and smiles at me. Yea,like that's ever going to happen,sounds nice though

By *mooth shaftMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Love to lick the ladys neck while deep inside her pussy - really does it for us both

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Back of the neck is one of my favourite places makes me tingle

In Gregg's, whilst the lady bags up your steak bake and vanilla slice! Call me romantic.... x x

shoulder neck n ear

Definitely the neck in between being bitten. Just makes me melt

"On London Bridge on a warm summer's evening.Looking out towards Tower Bridge. Him behind me,arms wrapped around me,pressing his lips against my neck. He turns me around and brushes my hair from my eyes,holds my face in his hands and covers my mouth with his. Holds it for a few seconds,pulls away and smiles at me. Yea,like that's ever going to happen,sounds nice though "

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Anywhere even been known to give each other a peck going round tescos.

When we where in Belgium/Netherlands we went to a town that was partly in one country and part in the other, so we stood opposite sides of the border line and had a kiss

Rib/side of the body area

My inner thighs right near the lips

"My inner thighs right near the lips"

I love to tease like that x

Barnsley.

Neck ,ears and mouth to start

On Tv after winning the lottery

By *andixxxMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Lips,then move to neck....sends shiver down my spine!!!

"My inner thighs right near the lips

I love to tease like that x "

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

loverly sea/lake scenic view from behind, him with his arms wrapped around my chest kissing at the nape of my neck,

moving steadily around the side of my neck as i turn my head around to allow him deeper into my neck giggerling and going weak at the knees.

he stops spinning me around his face above mine brushing away my hair from my face, one arm positioned around my back as his lips touch against mine slightly opening against mine our tongues touching from time to time before he pulls away he smiles looking deeply into me and smiles

wouldnt that be more like it

"On London Bridge on a warm summer's evening.Looking out towards Tower Bridge. Him behind me,arms wrapped around me,pressing his lips against my neck. He turns me around and brushes my hair from my eyes,holds my face in his hands and covers my mouth with his. Holds it for a few seconds,pulls away and smiles at me. Yea,like that's ever going to happen,sounds nice though "

Woman you just got me very horny with that post

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Neck and inner thighs is just... oh la la

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

So love having my neck kissed and nibbled

My cock is the best place to be kissed.

my ass!

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Behind the bike sheds

(Ahh, Angela, where are you now?)

Mr ddc

"Love to lick the ladys neck while deep inside her pussy - really does it for us both "

I'm with you on that one

"So love having my neck kissed and nibbled"

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

neck -back - inner thigh -fingers - tongue on the palm of hand an inner lip.

I seem to remember .. very horny .

oh my - if he kisses the back of my neck close to my ear i melt - if he kisses me on the mouth we both get very aroused - whatever and wherever always leads to more kissing - we love it

Just under the curve of my bum- send shivers xx her posting by the way x

A good hard yet soft kiss on the mouth is all that's needed

"Just under the curve of my bum- send shivers xx her posting by the way x"

shall make a note of that

All over, start with the lips, gently push back her hair and kiss her neck, turn her around and make my way over her shoulders and down the small of her back to her gorgeous bum, then lay her down, kiss my way up her thighs, bypass her pussy, up her sides and over her belly between her boobs then a full on passiionate snog, then back down her chest paying lots of attention to each nipple in turn then over her belly again, lots of kissing her inner thighs and teasing around her pussy (just the occasional brush) before gently running my tongue up her slit until it reaches her hard little clit, then passionately snogging her clit and teasing it with my tongue until she writhes.

I'm tucked up in bed (on my own ) and chances of me sleeping anytime soon are now well and truly shafted but you did ask

"All over, start with the lips, gently push back her hair and kiss her neck, turn her around and make my way over her shoulders and down the small of her back to her gorgeous bum, then lay her down, kiss my way up her thighs, bypass her pussy, up her sides and over her belly between her boobs then a full on passiionate snog, then back down her chest paying lots of attention to each nipple in turn then over her belly again, lots of kissing her inner thighs and teasing around her pussy (just the occasional brush) before gently running my tongue up her slit until it reaches her hard little clit, then passionately snogging her clit and teasing it with my tongue until she writhes.

I'm tucked up in bed (on my own ) and chances of me sleeping anytime soon are now well and truly shafted but you did ask "

think a few of us might stay awake a while longer - thanks to that little speech Sx

Clit

"On London Bridge on a warm summer's evening.Looking out towards Tower Bridge. Him behind me,arms wrapped around me,pressing his lips against my neck. He turns me around and brushes my hair from my eyes,holds my face in his hands and covers my mouth with his. Holds it for a few seconds,pulls away and smiles at me. Yea,like that's ever going to happen,sounds nice though

Woman you just got me very horny with that post "

Meet you on the bridge at midnight on Valentines night

no matter

"All over, start with the lips, gently push back her hair and kiss her neck, turn her around and make my way over her shoulders and down the small of her back to her gorgeous bum, then lay her down, kiss my way up her thighs, bypass her pussy, up her sides and over her belly between her boobs then a full on passiionate snog, then back down her chest paying lots of attention to each nipple in turn then over her belly again, lots of kissing her inner thighs and teasing around her pussy (just the occasional brush) before gently running my tongue up her slit until it reaches her hard little clit, then passionately snogging her clit and teasing it with my tongue until she writhes.

I'm tucked up in bed (on my own ) and chances of me sleeping anytime soon are now well and truly shafted but you did ask "

Well of course that sounds wonderful. Has not happened to me in many a year.. Do you spose you need to be in love to do that or is it how you would behave even on a one noght stand type meet.

Guess you would really have to fancy her to get that treatment. Cannot begin to imagine. Sigh...

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"The necks the best "

Just behind the ears

"The necks the best

Just behind the ears"

I'm tucked up in bed (on my own ) and chances of me sleeping anytime soon are now well and truly shafted but you did ask

Well of course that sounds wonderful. Has not happened to me in many a year.. Do you spose you need to be in love to do that or is it how you would behave even on a one noght stand type meet.

Guess you would really have to fancy her to get that treatment. Cannot begin to imagine. Sigh..."

Lol, most certainly no love involved, just pure unadulterated lust. I wouldn't want to sleep with someone I really didn't fancy so, I've not met anyone yet I wouldn't want to do that to, even the rare one night stands. I've often said, if there's no passion involved, I'd rather just wank, lot less hassle. Not one of the 'any hole a goal' brigade I guess

no matter

Guess you would really have to fancy her to get that treatment. Cannot begin to imagine. Sigh...

Lol, most certainly no love involved, just pure unadulterated lust. I wouldn't want to sleep with someone I really didn't fancy so, I've not met anyone yet I wouldn't want to do that to, even the rare one night stands. I've often said, if there's no passion involved, I'd rather just wank, lot less hassle. Not one of the 'any hole a goal' brigade I guess "

think a few of us might stay awake a while longer - thanks to that little speech Sx"

Sorry

Back of the neck. Very very softly, the feel of soft breath against the skin, the anticipation of the touch of the lips.

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

If I'm down about something, kiss on the forehead.

If I'm with somebody I feel strongly about, then the arms up, pinned against the wall, head tipped back deep kiss.

Or having his hands catch my hips as I walk past and pulling me close, holding me against him with one hand and moving my hair with his other hand, then missing from my shoulder, up my neck, along my jaw to my lips.

If I'm with someone I just fancy fucking then stay the hell away from my neck xD that shit gives me goosebumps!

Starting anywhere on my neck and moving up to my lips..

Bliss.

Okay what he said.....

Just at back of my neck at the base of my hairline.... Melt everytime

Lips and necks and earlobes and collarbones and the side of my torso and that funny little bit above my belt - don't know what you call it but i'm sure you'll find it..

Our bed x

Lol, most certainly no love involved, just pure unadulterated lust. I wouldn't want to sleep with someone I really didn't fancy so, I've not met anyone yet I wouldn't want to do that to, even the rare one night stands. I've often said, if there's no passion involved, I'd rather just wank, lot less hassle. Not one of the 'any hole a goal' brigade I guess "

Damn you. I was all fine. ALL fine!!!!

I'm sorry for my outburst, I've woken up just as horny ffs, I'll try and contain myself though

» Add a new message to this topic