FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > THE POWER OF A WOMAN'S INFLUENCE

THE POWER OF A WOMAN'S INFLUENCE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Carrying on from a previous thread, I wanted to talk about the power a woman has over the persuasion of a man's sexuality.

Now I consider myself straight, but because of certain female's behaviours lately, I might be tempted to say 'heteexible'. There is an undeniable urge when a woman's arousal over watching two guys 'get it on' is made clear to fulfil it for her needs.

It's pure fantasy at the moment, but I do bloody love it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

But the guy has to be open to it in the first place. Not many guys would do something just to please a woman if they hated the idea.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fuck no, Hids has said in the past that she would like to see me with a man, never going to happen

Hex

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Fuck no, Hids has said in the past that she would like to see me with a man, never going to happen

Hex"

Same here, I think you'd need to be at least a little curious to be "persuadable"

"Fuck no, Hids has said in the past that she would like to see me with a man, never going to happen

Hex

Same here, I think you'd need to be at least a little curious to be "persuadable""

Then I guess I am.

I enjoy anal sex from Hids and her having full control over me but that's as far as it goes.

I have no issues with gay or bi men (a couple of friend that I've known for years are gay) but there more chance of me cutting it off than being interested in someone of the same sex.

Hex

Hex

Forum Mod

Fantasy talk in the heat of the moment when you are raging with the horn can make you susceptable to certain scenarios

The cold light of day when faced with the reality may not be so erotic an idea

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

The thought makes my skin crawl, having said that I have no issues with gay blokes, so long as they respect my being straight. I think Bi men are the ones who think they can convert straight guys.

"Carrying on from a previous thread, I wanted to talk about the power a woman has over the persuasion of a man's sexuality.

Now I consider myself straight, but because of certain female's behaviours lately, I might be tempted to say 'heteexible'. There is an undeniable urge when a woman's arousal over watching two guys 'get it on' is made clear to fulfil it for her needs.

It's pure fantasy at the moment, but I do bloody love it "

Oh oh please sir can I be that woman?

*looks for flutter eye lashes icon*

"Carrying on from a previous thread, I wanted to talk about the power a woman has over the persuasion of a man's sexuality.

*looks for flutter eye lashes icon* "

Wicked temptress!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Fantasy talk in the heat of the moment when you are raging with the horn can make you susceptable to certain scenarios

The cold light of day when faced with the reality may not be so erotic an idea "

exactly and the fact that some guys will say anything to keep a woman's interest

Wicked temptress! "

Go on I'll be ever so quiet you won't even know I'm there

I'll just sit quietly in the corner having a wank while I imagine sharing that cock with you

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Hex

Same here, I think you'd need to be at least a little curious to be "persuadable""

Wicked temptress!

I'll just sit quietly in the corner having a wank while I imagine sharing that cock with you "

(Think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts...).

Wicked temptress!

I'll just sit quietly in the corner having a wank while I imagine sharing that cock with you

(Think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts...)."

Both licking and sucking up the shaft and steeling a crafy snog over the tip before working our way back down again

"Fantasy talk in the heat of the moment when you are raging with the horn can make you susceptable to certain scenarios

The cold light of day when faced with the reality may not be so erotic an idea "

This

Wicked temptress!

Both licking and sucking up the shaft and steeling a crafy snog over the tip before working our way back down again "

We are both going to hell, I hope you're proud of yourself

It's pure fantasy at the moment, but I do bloody love it "

so your bi curious as they say

so your bi curious as they say"

Seems that way.

so your bi curious as they say

Seems that way."

good for you for being open about it

Wicked temptress!

Both licking and sucking up the shaft and steeling a crafy snog over the tip before working our way back down again "

Wondering when you'd turn up with your tempting flipping ways......again!!

In my opinion(which is not representative of anyone else apart from me), I reckon to a degree everyone's at least a little bit bi-curious, it's a spectrum, not a black and white straight cut thing... tends to be women who are more open about saying it than men... I'd love to think that I have influence over some men in my life but in reality I don't think so! ... the idea of sharing a cock with someone, be the other male or female (or anything in between) is pretty hot too...

Wicked temptress!

Both licking and sucking up the shaft and steeling a crafy snog over the tip before working our way back down again

Wondering when you'd turn up with your tempting flipping ways......again!! "

I can't help it, I'm just a sucker for a couple of fit bi guys

Wicked temptress!

Wondering when you'd turn up with your tempting flipping ways......again!!

I can't help it, I'm just a sucker for a couple of fit bi guys "

Who isn't?! (it's kinda like men and the bi girls getting off, isn't it?)

"

Who isn't?! (it's kinda like men and the bi girls getting off, isn't it?) "

Two men is way hotter than two women

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"

Two men is way hotter than two women "

It's still my fantasy and one I am hoping fulfill this year.

Crikey this black country temptress is making me think about it

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Mr is in no way interested, he would never be with another man

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"

Two men is way hotter than two women "

I am with you in that, sharing a cock with another is a great experience, so horny all licking and sucking and stopping to kiss

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"The thought makes my skin crawl, having said that I have no issues with gay blokes, so long as they respect my being straight. I think Bi men are the ones who think they can convert straight guys."

strange contradiction however..

you would think wrongly..

"

Two men is way hotter than two women

I am with you in that, sharing a cock with another is a great experience, so horny all licking and sucking and stopping to kiss "

Now seems like a good time as any to say "Ooooooohhh MATRON!".

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I have enjoyed cocks with both another bi girl and a bi guy. They are both equally good fun in my book. Fence sitting but true. Visually it was more interesting to share a cock with a guy, maybe because it's something I haven't seen up close (or in a mirror) as often.

» Add a new message to this topic