FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 3 Girls Run away to join ISIS part 2

3 Girls Run away to join ISIS part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not sure how we can stop this going on .. 15/16 so young I feel we should be doing what we can to stop this here in the UK. New laws on passport control maybe. All letters taken off the net that's licked to ISIS maybe. I am a mother and I hate to think how their families must feel.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

i understand your sentiment but feel you may be embarking on 'mission impossible' trying to eradicate hatred, violence, anger, hostility etc ....will be interesting seeing peoples ideas though

By *errygTV/TS  over a year ago

denton

passport control was they using own passport if they were using false ones it wouldnt flag up as them

"i understand your sentiment but feel you may be embarking on 'mission impossible' trying to eradicate hatred, violence, anger, hostility etc ....will be interesting seeing peoples ideas though "
If we let 15/16 year olds go and do nothing.. We open the door to our under age being abused and not just over there that's how I see it .

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

By the time they get to passport control the damage is done.

The first thing that needs to happen is that we accept the society we have as it is and talk openly and honestly about how we change it. This would involve British people of all faiths and cultural backgrounds cooperating and will never occur in my opinion.

bristol

I think tollerance of differing _iews/faiths/beliefs is an essential brick in the foundations

"I think tollerance of differing _iews/faiths/beliefs is an essential brick in the foundations "
Yes it may help in some way.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I think tollerance of differing _iews/faiths/beliefs is an essential brick in the foundations "

Inclusive, rather than exclusive. I think we'd do better as a whole to help our minorities feel part of society and not just on sufferance. To paraphrase LBJ about Hoover, I'd rather everyone was inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Quite an interesting article by Farah Pandith in on the 15th Feb in The Guardian about using Isis own tactics to counter this problem.

bristol

didnt see that article ....could you elaborate a little on the key points ?

By *errygTV/TS  over a year ago

denton

just been on news they have crossed the border, so they will be in a burka carrying a ak47

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"just been on news they have crossed the border, so they will be in a burka carrying a ak47"

I do hope it doesn't end horribly

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"just been on news they have crossed the border, so they will be in a burka carrying a ak47

I do hope it doesn't end horribly "

I agree with you on that View

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"just been on news they have crossed the border, so they will be in a burka carrying a ak47"

And probably pregnant by now.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"didnt see that article ....could you elaborate a little on the key points ?"
Briefly the article refers in particular to The Manifesto for Women a document attributed to the al-Khanssaa brigade and suggests that it can be used to determine ways of countering its own message. Basically the document speaks to the vulnerabilities and uncertainties that young women face and the author suggests that counter narrative is provided in the same vein. There is more to it than that obviously and its still on line if you want to read the whole thing.

why are some trying to make out these girls are victims of abuse? Where are the facts to prove such statements?

All we know is whats been reported ie the facts. There grade A students..so there intelligent.They have chosen to join a group that wants to massacre the people of the country that gave them a home education and freedom of expression and thought

With regard to grooming well again where is the proof, how could you possibly groom someone to join isis When every man woman and child know what isis are about.

As there intelligent ime sure there fully aware of what isis are about.

Why is it such an alien idea to some that actually they were not groomed and chose to join isis on there own free will.

Did the phantom groomer make them log onto isis websites I don't so. more like they chose to log onto such websites them selves,

In relation to the parents if I was a member of the security services ide be scrutinising the parents with a fine tooth comb right about now,

If my son or daughter went missing ide be out there looking for them trying to find them. Not phoning a solicitor and blaming the security services.

They made there bed personally I hope they and there m8s get cluster bombed in them

"why are some trying to make out these girls are victims of abuse? Where are the facts to prove such statements?

All we know is whats been reported ie the facts. There grade A students..so there intelligent.They have chosen to join a group that wants to massacre the people of the country that gave them a home education and freedom of expression and thought

With regard to grooming well again where is the proof, how could you possibly groom someone to join isis When every man woman and child know what isis are about.

Why is it such an alien idea to some that actually they were not groomed and chose to join isis on there own free will.

Did the phantom groomer make them log onto isis websites I don't so. more like they chose to log onto such websites them selves,

In relation to the parents if I was a member of the security services ide be scrutinising the parents with a fine tooth comb right about now,

If my son or daughter went missing ide be out there looking for them trying to find them. Not phoning a solicitor and blaming the security services.

They made there bed personally I hope they and there m8s get cluster bombed in them

"

In the uk 15 is under age . If We let this go on who next. Some will have a field day shipping our kids out of the uk if not stopped....... Yes they was groomed have you been reading online .. 70 sites they found they had been on . At 15/ 16 hormones are running all over the place and there A stars at school don't come into it .

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"why are some trying to make out these girls are victims of abuse? Where are the facts to prove such statements?

"

Why is it such an alien idea to you that they were groomed? Are you also prepared to deny that the young girls and women who were subject to sexual abuse in Rotherham were groomed thereby deserving everything they got.

I'm not stating anything as fact but I'm interested in dealing with the problem I'm not of the opinion that wishing death by cluster bomb on teenagers is part of the answer.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

If a 16 year old can join the forces ( and I think they can ) and be considered capable of making the right choice in doing so, a 16 year old girl can be thought equally capable of joining the other side.

In the uk 15 is under age . If We let this go on who next. Some will have a field day shipping our kids out of the uk if not stopped....... Yes they was groomed have you been reading online .. 70 sites they found they had been on . At 15/ 16 hormones are running all over the place and there A stars at school don't come into it ."

again where is the proof they were groomed ? I note you say they and not the phantom groomer found 70 sites.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oh and do you imagine their close and wider family aren't under scrutiny?

In the uk 15 is under age . If We let this go on who next. Some will have a field day shipping our kids out of the uk if not stopped....... Yes they was groomed have you been reading online .. 70 sites they found they had been on . At 15/ 16 hormones are running all over the place and there A stars at school don't come into it .

again where is the proof they were groomed ? I note you say they and not the phantom groomer found 70 sites."

well you cant be reading what I have been ....... a list of people and sites no phantom its going on and has been for years. 15 years old is under age and theres no getting away from that .

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"If a 16 year old can join the forces ( and I think they can ) and be considered capable of making the right choice in doing so, a 16 year old girl can be thought equally capable of joining the other side."

In the army at least you need parental consent under 18.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"If a 16 year old can join the forces ( and I think they can ) and be considered capable of making the right choice in doing so, a 16 year old girl can be thought equally capable of joining the other side.

In the army at least you need parental consent under 18."

I did say I think..., I thought wrong

Much seems to be being made by some people on this thread that they were Grade A students therefore know what they're doing. Intelligence and good decision making don't go hand in hand. When I was 15 I was an A* student and was very very good at passing exams. I also had zero common sense, did some stupid things and was generally a right little fuckwit. If they were grade F students, would that make any difference?

"If a 16 year old can join the forces ( and I think they can ) and be considered capable of making the right choice in doing so, a 16 year old girl can be thought equally capable of joining the other side."
well we have one 16 ... and two 15 ...... capable don't come into it with a 15 year old ..... they are under age.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Much seems to be being made by some people on this thread that they were Grade A students therefore know what they're doing. Intelligence and good decision making don't go hand in hand. When I was 15 I was an A* student and was very very good at passing exams. I also had zero common sense, did some stupid things and was generally a right little fuckwit. If they were grade F students, would that make any difference?"

Our daughter was a straight A student when she ran away at barely 15.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"If a 16 year old can join the forces ( and I think they can ) and be considered capable of making the right choice in doing so, a 16 year old girl can be thought equally capable of joining the other side.

In the army at least you need parental consent under 18.

I did say I think..., I thought wrong "

"Much seems to be being made by some people on this thread that they were Grade A students therefore know what they're doing. Intelligence and good decision making don't go hand in hand. When I was 15 I was an A* student and was very very good at passing exams. I also had zero common sense, did some stupid things and was generally a right little fuckwit. If they were grade F students, would that make any difference?

Our daughter was a straight A student when she ran away at barely 15."

why do they think a straight A student is so different to others .. god only know .. They are just as mixed up with hormones as the rest no different .

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

They will be treated well and used as enticers to others,

Until they have served their purpose

Then, let their God help them

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"They will be treated well and used as enticers to others,

Then, let their God help them "

I hope you're wrong but I don't think you are

"Much seems to be being made by some people on this thread that they were Grade A students therefore know what they're doing. Intelligence and good decision making don't go hand in hand. When I was 15 I was an A* student and was very very good at passing exams. I also had zero common sense, did some stupid things and was generally a right little fuckwit. If they were grade F students, would that make any difference?

Our daughter was a straight A student when she ran away at barely 15. why do they think a straight A student is so different to others .. god only know .. They are just as mixed up with hormones as the rest no different ."

Your mad on this hormone theory dunno bout you but when I was a teen with hormones I dint think I know what ile do to get a shag ..ile go join a group that thrives on beheading and burning people to death

I hope you're wrong but I don't think you are "

I know...all the talk of "not letting them back in" all seems a tad optimistic

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Our daughter was a straight A student when she ran away at barely 15. why do they think a straight A student is so different to others .. god only know .. They are just as mixed up with hormones as the rest no different .

Your mad on this hormone theory dunno bout you but when I was a teen with hormones I dint think I know what ile do to get a shag ..ile go join a group that thrives on beheading and burning people to death "

Have they gone to Syria to get a shag? Someone should have showed them Fab.....oh just a minute we don't seem 15 and 16 year olds mature enough to be on sites like this.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Deem not seem

Our daughter was a straight A student when she ran away at barely 15. why do they think a straight A student is so different to others .. god only know .. They are just as mixed up with hormones as the rest no different .

Your mad on this hormone theory dunno bout you but when I was a teen with hormones I dint think I know what ile do to get a shag ..ile go join a group that thrives on beheading and burning people to death "

yes I was 15 year old once and yes I do know ..

I hope you're wrong but I don't think you are "

I was reading about them selling the brides of dead jihadi husbands into prostition what a life.

Your mad on this hormone theory dunno bout you but when I was a teen with hormones I dint think I know what ile do to get a shag ..ile go join a group that thrives on beheading and burning people to death

Have they gone to Syria to get a shag? Someone should have showed them Fab.....oh just a minute we don't seem 15 and 16 year olds mature enough to be on sites like this."

I dunno have they gone to Syria to get a shag ? I was replying to they joined isis cos there hormones were running wild post ...If they did join a site like this it would go against isamic law of no sex before marriage and they would either get publically stoned or whipped if found out under sharia law.

Then, let their God help them "

Enticers - have you seen their pics? Enough to turn a jihadi into a jisofti

They're old enough to have read about IS and have probably seen the horrific pictures, and still they went. They know exactly what they're doing.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Our daughter was a straight A student when she ran away at barely 15. why do they think a straight A student is so different to others .. god only know .. They are just as mixed up with hormones as the rest no different .lo

Have they gone to Syria to get a shag? Someone should have showed them Fab.....oh just a minute we don't seem 15 and 16 year olds mature enough to be on sites like this.

I dunno have they gone to Syria to get a shag ? I was replying to they joined isis cos there hormones were running wild post ...If they did join a site like this it would go against isamic law of no sex before marriage and they would either get publically stoned or whipped if found out under sharia law. "

I was replying to your post connecting sex and running away to join Isis.

Our daughter was a straight A student when she ran away at barely 15. why do they think a straight A student is so different to others .. god only know .. They are just as mixed up with hormones as the rest no different .lo

I dunno have they gone to Syria to get a shag ? I was replying to they joined isis cos there hormones were running wild post ...If they did join a site like this it would go against isamic law of no sex before marriage and they would either get publically stoned or whipped if found out under sharia law.

I was replying to your post connecting sex and running away to join Isis. "

ar right sorry. It wasn't my _iew that they ran away to isis for sex cross threads I think. My _iew is they joined isis cos they wish to kill people who don't have the same beliefs they do ...bit of a radical idea taking into account some _iew them as misguided innocent children with rampaging hormones.

One of them used her 17 year old sisters passport. Even if the uk tried stopping Muslims at border control they'd probably turn it on it's head and say it's being racist.

Fuck 'em anyway, wherever they are they're probably already regretting it. They'll be used to encourage other young women to join them, after that god knows what will happen to them.

Unfortunately in their heads it the right thing to do they dont see IS as we do. To them they are freedom fighters and there path to fight for what they believe in. They believe they are fighting for a cause.

Educated or not they are brainwashed.

I hasten to say no just by nut job imam but the media outlets peers etc

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I was replying to your post connecting sex and running away to join Isis.

ar right sorry. It wasn't my _iew that they ran away to isis for sex cross threads I think. My _iew is they joined isis cos they wish to kill people who don't have the same beliefs they do ...bit of a radical idea taking into account some _iew them as misguided innocent children with rampaging hormones. "

I don't think they're entirely innocent but I think misguided would be a huge understatement to describe their actions.

"Unfortunately in their heads it the right thing to do they dont see IS as we do. To them they are freedom fighters and there path to fight for what they believe in. They believe they are fighting for a cause.

I hasten to say no just by nut job imam but the media outlets peers etc "

But why are they brainwashed ? who brainwashed them ? again all speculation. People use the word they were groomed I think they might be mistaking grooming for radicalising.

In terms of radicalisation It was on dispatches ch4 some time ago that this goes on in Islamic only schools throughout western Europe and that these hate preachers were put there and the radical fanatical schools funded not by people but by nations such as Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Iran

"Unfortunately in their heads it the right thing to do they dont see IS as we do. To them they are freedom fighters and there path to fight for what they believe in. They believe they are fighting for a cause.

I hasten to say no just by nut job imam but the media outlets peers etc "

Yes brainwashed is right .. and for some its just prostition and having kids looking after the men That's if they live. And its to late to come home as the risks are to high .. I don't think they will be back now.

Sara Khan, said the tactics used by those luring young girls to Syria and Iraq to marry them off to jihadis or force them into domestic servitude, were the grooming methods of paedophiles.

“We need to stop using the phrase ‘jihadi brides’,” she said. “This is grooming, a child safety issue, and we need to make that distinction. These are normal teenage girls who should be in school, with their families, and have sacrificed everything to run off and join this crazed group .........

By *urboTongue21Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Might be a silly question but two 15 yr olds and a 16 yr old; who bought their tickets, arranged travel etc? Cash or credit card? This country?

There is your trail to the ISL connection...

"Might be a silly question but two 15 yr olds and a 16 yr old; who bought their tickets, arranged travel etc? Cash or credit card? This country?

There is your trail to the ISL connection..."

You can get there for less then 60 pounds this time of the year .. A lot of 15/16 year old like my own have money and savings from birthdays and xmas .

bristol

I think this 'brainwashing' 'grooming'idea may be getting confused

in the same way the 'nature v nurture' debate does ....ie how much of preconceived ideas are already defined for you by the time you reach adolesence by what you have heard from your parents and adult peer group ?

" Sara Khan, said the tactics used by those luring young girls to Syria and Iraq to marry them off to jihadis or force them into domestic servitude, were the grooming methods of paedophiles.

“We need to stop using the phrase ‘jihadi brides’,” she said. “This is grooming, a child safety issue, and we need to make that distinction. These are normal teenage girls who should be in school, with their families, and have sacrificed everything to run off and join this crazed group .........

"

Will they still be "victims" after the first picture of them standing proudly holding a severed human head is published? Sara Khan is a model - not really a great spokesperson for vulnerable women. In a child safety issue, the "child" does not have the goal of willingly marrying an evil murderer, or assisting other murders.

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

"I think this 'brainwashing' 'grooming'idea may be getting confused

in the same way the 'nature v nurture' debate does ....ie how much of preconceived ideas are already defined for you by the time you reach adolesence by what you have heard from your parents and adult peer group ?"

I'm kinda with you on this... I think it's a wake up call for "good Muslims" your religious brethren are out to steal, enslave and breed your underage daughters...

What you gonna do about it?

" Sara Khan, said the tactics used by those luring young girls to Syria and Iraq to marry them off to jihadis or force them into domestic servitude, were the grooming methods of paedophiles.

"

I get what your saying and well put but again regardless of grooming / radicalisation ...the choice to run away to join a group ime pretty sure they already knew all about was theres to make alone and they chose to join them.

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

Oh wait.... I just thought....

They want us to do something about it, again.

bristol

I remember a story about a baby who was abandoned as a baby and taken in by a pack of wolves ....she walked on all fours ....howled like a wolf and when 'rescued to be normalised ' rebelled as she was perfectly happy in her pack ....why do we think we have to tell her she is wrong ??

u know what I think our own news channels are trying to brainwash us into believing these new teen terrorists are victims. Maybe in the future when one of these girl victims is pictured proudly smiling holding an ak47 and standing over some infadels corpse our own news channels can say she dint really know what she was doin she was bullied into it

Will they still be "victims" after the first picture of them standing proudly holding a severed human head is published? Sara Khan is a model - not really a great spokesperson for vulnerable women. In a child safety issue, the "child" does not have the goal of willingly marrying an evil murderer, or assisting other murders."

Errrr....Sara Khan, Director of a counter-extremism and women's rights organisation?

Will they still be "victims" after the first picture of them standing proudly holding a severed human head is published? Sara Khan is a model - not really a great spokesperson for vulnerable women. In a child safety issue, the "child" does not have the goal of willingly marrying an evil murderer, or assisting other murders.

Errrr....Sara Khan, Director of a counter-extremism and women's rights organisation? "

Well spotted, but my point stands - they're not "victims" in the same way as sexually abused girls and she's wrong to make that comparison.

Will they still be "victims" after the first picture of them standing proudly holding a severed human head is published? Sara Khan is a model - not really a great spokesperson for vulnerable women. In a child safety issue, the "child" does not have the goal of willingly marrying an evil murderer, or assisting other murders."

or run off and join this crazed group . A 15 year old is seen as young woman here under age .. And now over there are they seen different yes . God help the other under age victims I say .. In my eyes they are. Your years on this earth make you the person and at 15/ 16 you have not lived you know very little about the ways of the world . Mail online have some very good reports on this and other papers I was reading about the two girls from the USA too . Its all a nasty mess really. And I only hope something can be done, But not sure how.

Too late they are married by now and enjoying the benefits of that

"Too late they are married by now and enjoying the benefits of that"
They will be too old for marriage as they are nearly 16

Errrr....Sara Khan, Director of a counter-extremism and women's rights organisation?

Well spotted, but my point stands - they're not "victims" in the same way as sexually abused girls and she's wrong to make that comparison."

Yes, perhaps you should have looked past the first name thrown up by Google.

It's not a completely direct comparison, but I still think they are victims to a degree.

Errrr....Sara Khan, Director of a counter-extremism and women's rights organisation? "

I simply thought she was a loser on the apprentice

Well spotted, but my point stands - they're not "victims" in the same way as sexually abused girls and she's wrong to make that comparison."

Well spotted, but my point stands - they're not "victims" in the same way as sexually abused girls and she's wrong to make that comparison. "

I feel she was right .. we cant all see things the same way .. now can we. She made a point.

bristol

I think in a round about way we might have hit the nail on the head ....whatever 'we' or 'I' think is the right way to conduct ourselves should be normalised as an ideal ..and every other fucker should fall into line with this ideology or you will be shot at dawn....has this gone full circle ??

Everyone has a role to play now. Schools need support so they can start talking about this, they mustn’t shy away from discussing these topics. They need to be saying to girls: ‘Do you understand the realities of Isis? Do you understand what life would be like?’”

Khan added: “They are getting all their info online where it’s so glorified and romantic. Like it’s all one big happy family out there. Well it isn’t. Parents need help and the most practical suggestion I can make is keep your daughter’s passport under lock and key.” Inspire launches a campaign on Monday called Making a Stand, to help parents cope with the Isis threat.

Thank god someone doing and saying what others need to here Inspire is I feel.

Perhaps they've simply gone for a retail therapy holiday. I heard that Top Chop is a popular store in ISIS territory.

Well spotted, but my point stands - they're not "victims" in the same way as sexually abused girls and she's wrong to make that comparison. I feel she was right .. we cant all see things the same way .. now can we. She made a point."

you have a big heart bit to big if u ask me. I on the other hand have a heart of granite

_iew of mine is were all brain washed in some way an example being multiculturalism we had forced upon us and told we had to accept it no ifs no buts Not so long ago to dare broach the subject left the person open to being wrongly labelled a racist. The invention of political correctness which coincided the same time as multiculturism acted as a tool to suppress freedom of speech.

Personally I have no issues with people of differnet beliefs and cultures but I do have issue with people who wish to carry out atrocities and murder people simply because there beliefs and culture are different to theres.

I still stick to the cluster bomb approach best way to stop them getting to a shopping centre near us with a suicide bomb vest.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Well spotted, but my point stands - they're not "victims" in the same way as sexually abused girls and she's wrong to make that comparison. I feel she was right .. we cant all see things the same way .. now can we. She made a point.

you have a big heart bit to big if u ask me. I on the other hand have a heart of granite

_iew of mine is were all brain washed in some way an example being multiculturalism we had forced upon us and told we had to accept it no ifs no buts Not so long ago to dare broach the subject left the person open to being wrongly labelled a racist. The invention of political correctness which coincided the same time as multiculturism acted as a tool to suppress freedom of speech.

Personally I have no issues with people of differnet beliefs and cultures but I do have issue with people who wish to carry out atrocities and murder people simply because there beliefs and culture are different to theres.

I still stick to the cluster bomb approach best way to stop them getting to a shopping centre near us with a suicide bomb vest.

"

This country has been multicultural since the first people crossed the channel in a small boat it isn't recent.

By *layfull pairingCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Will some people still be saying "poor innocent 15/16 year olds" if photos appear of them in combat gear, holding ak47's , screaming "death to the infidels" as some poor fucker gets beheaded in another grisly isis video ?

Well spotted, but my point stands - they're not "victims" in the same way as sexually abused girls and she's wrong to make that comparison. I feel she was right .. we cant all see things the same way .. now can we. She made a point.

This country has been multicultural since the first people crossed the channel in a small boat it isn't recent."

yes in the 60s ime aware it isn't recent but new labour under tony blair reopened our borders to all and sundry as ime sure yr aware ...social engineering I think it was called

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Will some people still be saying "poor innocent 15/16 year olds" if photos appear of them in combat gear, holding ak47's , screaming "death to the infidels" as some poor fucker gets beheaded in another grisly isis video ? "

I won't be saying that they are poor innocent 15/16 year olds if that happens but I will still think that they started on the path to that from misinformation and propaganda.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

This country has been multicultural since the first people crossed the channel in a small boat it isn't recent.

yes in the 60s ime aware it isn't recent but new labour under tony blair reopened our borders to all and sundry as ime sure yr aware ...social engineering I think it was called "

You wouldn't count the integration of for example the Romans as multi culturalism then?

yes in the 60s ime aware it isn't recent but new labour under tony blair reopened our borders to all and sundry as ime sure yr aware ...social engineering I think it was called

You wouldn't count the integration of for example the Romans as multi culturalism then?"

well theres the word ...integration ime happy with anybody that wishes to intergrate into our society and culture not so keen on those that want to come here that don't want to intergrate yet happily sponge of the welfare state and shout racist abuse at families attending funerals of there sons husbands fathers killed in action.

what have the romans got to do with new labours open border policy ? btw they wernt immigrants they were invaders bit of a difference there lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

You wouldn't count the integration of for example the Romans as multi culturalism then?

well theres the word ...integration ime happy with anybody that wishes to intergrate into our society and culture not so keen on those that want to come here that don't want to intergrate yet happily sponge of the welfare state and shout racist abuse at families attending funerals of there sons husbands fathers killed in action.

what have the romans got to do with new labours open border policy ? btw they wernt immigrants they were invaders bit of a difference there lol

"

You talked about multi cultural being a recent thing and political correctness happening because of it, I am trying to point out that it isn't a new or recent thing. There have been people coming to these shores since pre historic times, Britain has been multi cultural for thousands of years.

You talked about multi cultural being a recent thing and political correctness happening because of it, I am trying to point out that it isn't a new or recent thing. There have been people coming to these shores since pre historic times, Britain has been multi cultural for thousands of years. "

Ive no idea why your going on about people since the dawn of time coming here such as the romans and the Vikings and then trying to use there trips here as a point to prove multiculturism has existed here for centuries.

I think ive already said the romans came to invade same as the Vikings the majority of which plundered then went back to there home lands. I really don't see how you can use such statements as an explanation to multiculturism existing for centuries it couldn't simply based on the word multiculturism the word itself was a political sounbite invented by tony blair and his cronies to try to get us to embrace all and sundry coming to live here in his social engineering pet project,

Yes the romans came here and the Vikings and the normans Some stayed majority went back to there homes as I said multiculturism is a recent thing as the word itself was new labours sounbite to open our borders for all and sundry. The large Jamaican and African influx into the country in the 60s and 70s was never reffered to as multiculturism by the party in power at the time.

Cant see the problem with it being was for people to leave this country,if only itt was harder for people to come/come back in if they don't support British values,people make bad choices all the time,stepping out into road n being knocked down,that's life,these three made a choice however mistaken,let them live with it,but elsewhere

Easy for people to leave,phone!!!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

You talked about multi cultural being a recent thing and political correctness happening because of it, I am trying to point out that it isn't a new or recent thing. There have been people coming to these shores since pre historic times, Britain has been multi cultural for thousands of years.

Ive no idea why your going on about people since the dawn of time coming here such as the romans and the Vikings and then trying to use there trips here as a point to prove multiculturism has existed here for centuries.

I think ive already said the romans came to invade same as the Vikings the majority of which plundered then went back to there home lands. I really don't see how you can use such statements as an explanation to multiculturism existing for centuries it couldn't simply based on the word multiculturism the word itself was a political sounbite invented by tony blair and his cronies to try to get us to embrace all and sundry coming to live here in his social engineering pet project,

Yes the romans came here and the Vikings and the normans Some stayed majority went back to there homes as I said multiculturism is a recent thing as the word itself was new labours sounbite to open our borders for all and sundry. The large Jamaican and African influx into the country in the 60s and 70s was never reffered to as multiculturism by the party in power at the time.

"

Does what it's called matter?

It is clearly sad that teenagers would _iew an organisation like ISIS as being admirable and worrying that this can happen but I can't help but wonder if the reporting of this story would be significantly different if it had been three young men who had run off to join ISIS. Seems a strange double standard to me.

It is amazing that anyone in Britain can sympathise with ISIS given the atrocities they have committed. How can we educate young Muslims to reject such an abhorrent regime? Surely the religious leaders need to take a lead?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It is clearly sad that teenagers would _iew an organisation like ISIS as being admirable and worrying that this can happen but I can't help but wonder if the reporting of this story would be significantly different if it had been three young men who had run off to join ISIS. Seems a strange double standard to me.

It is amazing that anyone in Britain can sympathise with ISIS given the atrocities they have committed. How can we educate young Muslims to reject such an abhorrent regime? Surely the religious leaders need to take a lead?"

You could well be right. I would feel the same about boys of that age as I do about the girls.

I don't know the answer to you question but I do agree that religious leaders have a part to play.

"It is clearly sad that teenagers would _iew an organisation like ISIS as being admirable and worrying that this can happen but I can't help but wonder if the reporting of this story would be significantly different if it had been three young men who had run off to join ISIS. Seems a strange double standard to me.

It is amazing that anyone in Britain can sympathise with ISIS given the atrocities they have committed. How can we educate young Muslims to reject such an abhorrent regime? Surely the religious leaders need to take a lead?"

I agree I also did say in previous threads about there religious leaders taking a lead and got called a muslim hater for doing so.

By *hae300Woman  over a year ago

North West

"i understand your sentiment but feel you may be embarking on 'mission impossible' trying to eradicate hatred, violence, anger, hostility etc ....will be interesting seeing peoples ideas though If we let 15/16 year olds go and do nothing.. We open the door to our under age being abused and not just over there that's how I see it ."

Are you an Islamic state sympathiser? Why are you defending there choice to want to join such a barbaric savage group? They have not been abused so I do not understand your comments at all. They may be being abused by there newly acquired muslim fanatic friends.

"i understand your sentiment but feel you may be embarking on 'mission impossible' trying to eradicate hatred, violence, anger, hostility etc ....will be interesting seeing peoples ideas though If we let 15/16 year olds go and do nothing.. We open the door to our under age being abused and not just over there that's how I see it .

Are you an Islamic state sympathiser? Why are you defending there choice to want to join such a barbaric savage group? They have not been abused so I do not understand your comments at all. They may be being abused by there newly acquired muslim fanatic friends. "

who me a sympathiser???????? I don't think so ....... But what I do sympathise with are families who s under age kids are groomed into doing crazy things that take them away from their homes and families so leave them open to abuse . And I am not sure if your a mother or not I am and I cant start to think how they must feel right now. I don't understand like most the war there and religion is a very big part .. why cant they just pray to their god like most people with out killing . Its all very Sad and more will go if nothing's done. People who say they made a choice so they made there bed .. 15/16 is a age where your learning whats good and bad in the world and as you get older wiser your _iews change but when groomed its a different story .

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Seems to me that yet again we are agents of our own misfortune.

I read many threads like this, and the commonality is not the subject of the thread but the response. Again and again and again, here, in the news media, from our leaders and from the majority of us I hear the same cry. Ban this, make that illegal, remove the other! It is our default setting!

Does it work?

No!

Has it ever worked?

No!

Does prohibition have any effect?

Yes! Of course it does. It makes whatever is being prohibited appealing to teenagers who are rebelling, gives organised crime another income stream, criminalises yet more of our population, and makes combating whatever the ill much harder.

Of course there are also the knock-on effects...

Having created a criminal problem where a social one existed, and now fighting organised crime (that we have created) we increase the punishments for involvement mainly targeting the end users because the way to fight organised crime is to cut off its money supply. Of course organised crime fights back by making whatever they are selling more potent and attractive which in turn gives them more customers. This is then paraded in front of us as proof that our original reaction was correct and we need more of the same!

Anyone spot the flaw in how we react to problems? If you want to see who is responsible for our messes look in a mirror, like it or not our leaders reflect our _iews and reactions, not the other way round.

This country has been multicultural since the first people crossed the channel in a small boat it isn't recent."

multicultural..... where does that include murder, atrocities and other nefarious acts. You mean multi racial, lets not confuse the two

Forum Mod

East Sussex

multicultural..... where does that include murder, atrocities and other nefarious acts. You mean multi racial, lets not confuse the two"

I'm not sure I understand your point.

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

multicultural..... where does that include murder, atrocities and other nefarious acts. You mean multi racial, lets not confuse the two

I'm not sure I understand your point."

Britain is multicultural in the sense that people from different cultures live here.its a myth to think its an inclusive society where everyone gets along all jolly..come to Cardiff to see it...there are areas where I work that are muslim.men wear skirts,don't speak the native tongue,and wont look you in the eye or put the change in your hand when you are in their shops.its dropped straight onto the counter.we have areas where only Somalian live..where all the poles congregate..the pc,lib version of multiculturalism doesn't not exist,never has existed,and I suspect it never will...

And the grooming angle may be a valid point,but lets not discount the fact that there are extremist Muslims out there who hate us,hate our way of life,and are happy to fuck off and join Isis..may a bullet find every last one of em..anyone who is happy about beheading someone cause they are gay,or believe in a different made up fake religion does not deserve a place on this planet.not everyone is nice,some people are proper cunts,and they love it.

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

"Will some people still be saying "poor innocent 15/16 year olds" if photos appear of them in combat gear, holding ak47's , screaming "death to the infidels" as some poor fucker gets beheaded in another grisly isis video ? "

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Britain is multicultural in the sense that people from different cultures live here.its a myth to think its an inclusive society where everyone gets along all jolly..come to Cardiff to see it...there are areas where I work that are muslim.men wear skirts,don't speak the native tongue,and wont look you in the eye or put the change in your hand when you are in their shops.its dropped straight onto the counter.we have areas where only Somalian live..where all the poles congregate..the pc,lib version of multiculturalism doesn't not exist,never has existed,and I suspect it never will...

And the grooming angle may be a valid point,but lets not discount the fact that there are extremist Muslims out there who hate us,hate our way of life,and are happy to fuck off and join Isis..may a bullet find every last one of em..anyone who is happy about beheading someone cause they are gay,or believe in a different made up fake religion does not deserve a place on this planet.not everyone is nice,some people are proper cunts,and they love it."

I've never said I subscribe to the myth that all the cultures that live here get along although several people have assumed that I do. I read the news, I've been in an interracial marriage, I've lived in areas that might as well be divided by brick walls such is the self imposed segregation but Britain is a country that has many cultures living in it and has been for a long time.

And the grooming angle may be a valid point,but lets not discount the fact that there are extremist Muslims out there who hate us,hate our way of life,and are happy to fuck off and join Isis..may a bullet find every last one of em..anyone who is happy about beheading someone cause they are gay,or believe in a different made up fake religion does not deserve a place on this planet.not everyone is nice,some people are proper cunts,and they love it.

I've never said I subscribe to the myth that all the cultures that live here get along although several people have assumed that I do. I read the news, I've been in an interracial marriage, I've lived in areas that might as well be divided by brick walls such is the self imposed segregation but Britain is a country that has many cultures living in it and has been for a long time."

whose hijacked me thread ..I never said this countries been multicurtural since roman times why is sum1 putting there words on my threads makes it seem like ime sprouting this crap when it aint me ? ,,,issac

» Add a new message to this topic