FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sucessfull men

Sucessfull men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxes OP   Man  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

On a thread about verifications I was talking to a man who had near to 200 Verifications in apparently just over a year I decided to ask him what his secret was he replied.

"No secret....this site is awesome if you put in even a little effort and are truthful etc.

Treat members with respect, dont have unrealistic expectations.

Put yourself out there, attend clubs/socials etc. (I also host parties).

Many of my meets now dont show on here. I have 3 ladies who have now left the site....but I still see them. A couple more on the site that we don't bother with verifications etc. And one very special "friend" that i spend 3 out of 4 saturdays with."

This got me thinking Are there any men Who are near 200 verifications within a year or over a year of joining fab and what would there advice be? And also do men with loads of Verification are atractive to couples or Females?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I had verifications from everyone I've met from Fab, I'd have 10. As it stands, I have four. Nowhere near 200, but I don't think I'd like it to be.

Southend, Essex

nobbynobbs. has a lot of veris.

Success on this site isn't necessarily based on the number of veris a person has.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"nobbynobbs. has a lot of veris. "

Does he?? I don't think I've ever seen him mention it...

I have no interest in a "tick list" of conquests.

"I have no interest in a "tick list" of conquests."

How do you lot view men and women due to their number of veris, is there a difference?

I'm all about quality than quantity.

Success means different things to different people.

Veris are not a user log...

And the are not an indicator of success to me... Too many has the opposite effect, for some.

Southend, Essex

Maybe I got the name wrong of this thread maybe it should say Men with 200Verifications.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Maybe I got the name wrong of this thread maybe it should say Men with 200Verifications. "

His veri's go back to 2011 and a lot are repeat veri's from the same people.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Surely anyone who regularly hosts parties will always receive many veris?

It may not mean they are fantastic in bed, just that they host great parties.

I, on the otherhand, host really shit parties and yet....

Success in this business surely means finding all that you seek.

Mr ddc

"nobbynobbs. has a lot of veris.

Does he?? I don't think I've ever seen him mention it... "

Never heard of him.

"Success on this site isn't necessarily based on the number of veris a person has. "

No it isn't but different people measure success in different ways.

By *onkers 76Man  over a year ago

pontypool

Personally quality not quantity is what counts

"Success on this site isn't necessarily based on the number of veris a person has.

No it isn't but different people measure success in different ways. "

This is indeed true but I do believe some people are obsessed with veris. I will always make my own mind up about a person, not go by what a complete stranger says about them.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Can't speak for someone who has 200... How about someone who has 110 ish over 6 ish years....

Socials.... Back in the day the were not as regional as they are now... So we all use to travel and make bloody good weekends of them, but in rooms of 200 let's say they have you the chance to speak to people and catch the eye to network..

And somewhere down the line people became fixated with them... Too few, too many, ...show them... Don't show them

Those who had the most were those who went because a lot of people at the same place could say "yep, they were who they said they were!"

Then somewhere down the line people confused social for playing and treat verifications as a " I played with everyone on the list" when in fact most were social

For me being old school.. I don't read anything more into a veri than they are who they said they were...

Maybe it's not a case of most successful... More an indication of who's socialable

Southend, Essex

I still find It quite amazing a Single person on this site to have a lot of Verifications.

"Success on this site isn't necessarily based on the number of veris a person has.

This is indeed true but I do believe some people are obsessed with veris. I will always make my own mind up about a person, not go by what a complete stranger says about them."

Yep. I actually hate the whole verification system. I've had excellent meets with unverified men and been stood up by one with a raft of glowing verifications. That's before you even come on to the subjectivity of one person's likes versus another's.

Equally successful to me would be a man who has a couple of good "friends" he meets regularly, or who is part of the scene at a local club perhaps. Neither of those things would necessarily show via number of verifications.

"I still find It quite amazing a Single person on this site to have a lot of Verifications. "

I've seen one profile with over 500.

Southend, Essex

"Can't speak for someone who has 200... How about someone who has 110 ish over 6 ish years....

Socials.... Back in the day the were not as regional as they are now... So we all use to travel and make bloody good weekends of them, but in rooms of 200 let's say they have you the chance to speak to people and catch the eye to network..

And somewhere down the line people became fixated with them... Too few, too many, ...show them... Don't show them

Those who had the most were those who went because a lot of people at the same place could say "yep, they were who they said they were!"

Then somewhere down the line people confused social for playing and treat verifications as a " I played with everyone on the list" when in fact most were social

For me being old school.. I don't read anything more into a veri than they are who they said they were...

Maybe it's not a case of most successful... More an indication of who's socialable "

Thats quite well put.

"nobbynobbs. has a lot of veris.

Does he?? I don't think I've ever seen him mention it...

Never heard of him. "

Southend, Essex

"I still find It quite amazing a Single person on this site to have a lot of Verifications.

I've seen one profile with over 500."

:O

This is indeed true but I do believe some people are obsessed with veris. I will always make my own mind up about a person, not go by what a complete stranger says about them."

I do exactly the same .I don't believe in verifications as some go into too much detail and can put you off meeting them.plus and some are just made up from there friends. I met with someone when I was new to fab when I just joined. His verification was fantastic. I met him he had put on lots of weight was alot younger in pics or wasn't him .so I go on what I think from now on .

We are quite casual with verifications. Some people chase them down after every meet or even just speaking to someone in a club. We are happy to have a few to show we are real and leave it at that.

People can have loads and never have sex from just from chatting at clubs and parties . If I see a profile loads on saying about the in s and outs of the sex it would put me off ...... and more then one from the same person .

By *et_me_take_controlMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Im not sure 200 veris - either for a man, woman or couple - would make them very attractive to me!

As has already been said it isnt about the number of meets - id go for quality over quantity anytime!

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

My definition of a successful time on here wouldn't be based on the number of verifications.

it could mean they aren't fussy and will meet anyone and everyone, maybe they havnt got any other hobbies.

I don't actively search for meets so my veris will always be very few. I'm here for a laugh and a bit of banter and in that respect I think I'm quite successful.

"We are quite casual with verifications. Some people chase them down after every meet or even just speaking to someone in a club. We are happy to have a few to show we are real and leave it at that. "
yep.

We love a nice veri , it's part of the fun for us .

We don't display them all , just a selection .

We use the statement on profiles ' quality over quantity ' as a useful filter for those folk we would prefer not to meet .

And as has been said before , veri's are a measure of success on here as far as we are concerned . Whether one chooses to display them or not is irrelevant .

It's a bit like a respect thing really , if you specifically prefer not to give or receive them then fair enough - thats your choice . But if you get one and can't be bothered to reciprocate it's just rude . Well unless it was a crap meet lol !

Long live the veri's

I wouldn't meet a man who has lots of social verifications saying they had a nice chat and he's a nice man. It makes me think no one wants to fuck him for some reason.

"I wouldn't meet a man who has lots of social verifications saying they had a nice chat and he's a nice man. It makes me think no one wants to fuck him for some reason. "

Excellent point

"...

maybe they havnt got any other hobbies."

Southend, Essex

I like seeing Women, or Couple with lots of meets it. I find it sexy although self admitted I do not read them all, it gives me an idea what they are like.

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

The thing is

Its still deemed ok for a man on here to be a high achiever in that he's had many successful meetings

I'm still finding that people judge me very negatively for doing the same thing

Jealously sucks lmao

Southend, Essex

"The thing is

Its still deemed ok for a man on here to be a high achiever in that he's had many successful meetings

I'm still finding that people judge me very negatively for doing the same thing

Jealously sucks lmao

"

You get judged

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"I'm all about quality than quantity. "

Are some of those verifications from parties and socials etc