FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > War in Afghanistan

War in Afghanistan

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Should England have gone to war and is it worth it going to war with ISIS?

Thought please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Should England have gone to war and is it worth it going to war with ISIS?

Thought please "

We are not at war with ISIS or anyone right now.

they are not worth sending in ground troops. just bomb the shit out of them and train/arm those trying to take back the territories they have already gained control of

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

[Removed by poster at 25/02/15 11:41:59]

Derbyshire

Thought please

We are not at war with ISIS or anyone right now."

We've just sent troops to Ukraine....

Mr ddc

Thought please

Mr ddc"

And?

Derbyshire

Thought please

Mr ddc

And?"

Isn't that how it always starts?

Sending men with guns?

Thought please "

All those we invaded we called them terrorists. I wonder what we are? May the world's upside down. If someone invaded us we will be called the same. About ISI I dont think we'll be in a real war with them cause NATO has created them and we are part of it. Right now their wounded militants are treated in Israel's hospitals and their munition and finances are getting to them through Israel in the Syrian borders by the benedictuon of NATO. So dont believe everything you hear in the news our news.

Norty we are at war with ISIS however we haven't sent in ground troops but they are coalition forces air strikes taking place.

I was just being pedantic, we are not at war because that requires a declaration to say we are.

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

Thought please "

I never knew England had its own army!

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

"We've just sent troops to Ukraine....

Mr ddc"

Indeed we have, and what a bloody stupid meddling in others affairs mistake that is going to turn out to become

Thought please

All those we invaded we called them terrorists. I wonder what we are? May the world's upside down. If someone invaded us we will be called the same. About ISI I dont think we'll be in a real war with them cause NATO has created them and we are part of it. Right now their wounded militants are treated in Israel's hospitals and their munition and finances are getting to them through Israel in the Syrian borders by the benedictuon of NATO. So dont believe everything you hear in the news our news. "

We treat them because of the Geneva convention. As a soldier I have to be very skilled and versed in it. I don't always agree with what it says however I must and am bound to uphold it

Thought please

All those we invaded we called them terrorists. I wonder what we are? May the world's upside down. If someone invaded us we will be called the same. About ISI I dont think we'll be in a real war with them cause NATO has created them and we are part of it. Right now their wounded militants are treated in Israel's hospitals and their munition and finances are getting to them through Israel in the Syrian borders by the benedictuon of NATO. So dont believe everything you hear in the news our news.

We treat them because of the Geneva convention. As a soldier I have to be very skilled and versed in it. I don't always agree with what it says however I must and am bound to uphold it"

Thought please

We treat them because of the Geneva convention. As a soldier I have to be very skilled and versed in it. I don't always agree with what it says however I must and am bound to uphold it"

That is very noble of you but not everyone abides by the rules, on both sides.

A standing military is necessary I believe, whoever they should be used for our protection and not as a political tool. Anyone remember Tony Blair, WMD's, any of this coming back?

By the way you still haven't answered my question on the other thread x

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

So the alternative question that this topic asks is

"If we had not been involved either physically or logistically, in any of the conflicts....Afghanistan, North Africa, Iraq, Syria etc....would they have left us alone?"

The agenda of ISIS is to create a Caliphate.....across the world...without the border that are legally predefined, so you may make your own judgement. I know what I think.

Thought please

We have an answer for every desaster we cause around the world haven't we? Even the millions of civilians who died in Iraq and Afganistan because of the greadiness of our politicians we have an answer to that.

Derbyshire

Mr ddc Indeed we have, and what a bloody stupid meddling in others affairs mistake that is going to turn out to become "

Political grandstanding simply because Mr Cameron felt he was being sidelined in previous negotiations.

OP: the troops coming back from Afghanistan say it was worth it, and I believe their word more than others, since they saw the results at first hand.

With IS, I'm not sure we know which side to support, one minute we're against Assad, next we're against his enemies. It makes us look as we were in the time of the Napoleonic wars, not really caring who won, just so long as Europe kept fighting amongst each other.

Thought please "

ENGLAND!,,???

see the next time "England" does go to war can we scots opt out of paying towards it

Thought please

ENGLAND!,,???

see the next time "England" does go to war can we scots opt out of paying towards it "

Thought please

ENGLAND!,,???

see the next time "England" does go to war can we scots opt out of paying towards it "

Not like a scot to want to opt out of paying for something lol xxx

Thought please

ENGLAND!,,???

see the next time "England" does go to war can we scots opt out of paying towards it

Not like a scot to want to opt out of paying for something lol xxx"

England yes - the UNITED KINGDOM - Wales , Scotland , Ireland and the commonwealth. Let's not get caught up with semantics please lol

Thought please "

I presume you mean the UK.

No on both counts. We did not 'win' in Afghanistan.

ISIS are a threat to the middle east states not to us. The potential threat to us is the oil supply.

Turkey, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Jordan are more than capable of dealing with this small but growing ISIS problem if motivated to do so, as they are by any threat on their sovereignty.

We as Western countries should not be involved, we are only involved because of our oil interests. Our moral position is not a very good one.

We do it so you can sleep safe and your family's are safe , please don't judge from a arm chair

"We do it so you can sleep safe and your family's are safe , please don't judge from a arm chair "

I did it because it was my job, I did it for my mate's alongside me, I'd not want to do it again or see anymore British lads come home broken or dead. P.

By *ipswingCouple  over a year ago

portrush

Thought please

ENGLAND!,,???

Not like a scot to want to opt out of paying for something lol xxx

England yes - the UNITED KINGDOM - Wales , Scotland , Ireland and the commonwealth. Let's not get caught up with semantics please lol "

Ireland ?????

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

Mr ddc Indeed we have, and what a bloody stupid meddling in others affairs mistake that is going to turn out to become "

My thoughts exactly. We do keep sticking our nose in where it doesn't belong thus bringing trouble to our doorstep.

Isis I genuinely don't know what to think about them..I do know they are barbaric and need to be stopped but at what cost.

Thought please

All those we invaded we called them terrorists. I wonder what we are? May the world's upside down. If someone invaded us we will be called the same. About ISI I dont think we'll be in a real war with them cause NATO has created them and we are part of it. Right now their wounded militants are treated in Israel's hospitals and their munition and finances are getting to them through Israel in the Syrian borders by the benedictuon of NATO. So dont believe everything you hear in the news our news. "

how has nato created Islamic state ??? isis wounded militants are being treated in Israeli hospitals and u state Israel are funding isis ..think yr in a minority of just yrself on yr beliefs there m8

Thought please

how has nato created Islamic state ??? isis wounded militants are being treated in Israeli hospitals and u state Israel are funding isis ..think yr in a minority of just yrself on yr beliefs there m8 "

Amongst those who are brainwashed by the media I might be a minority. However those who chose to look at alternative sources of knews and world's events and politics ... those who value the lives of all human beings equally (not just the lives of westeners and white ppl) am not in the minority. ISIS, Jabhat Alnosra are Islamic groups created and financed and supplied by western money, weapons, training ect. Saudi Arabia with the collaboration of NATO countries and Israel trained them and released thousands of terrorist from their Jails, put them in training camps then smuggled them into Syria to distabilise Assad's regime in the short term, then to be used as the boogie man to justify more invasions just like they did with Alkaida and Ousama Ben Laden before and we all know what happened after 911, 10 000 911's where created in other countries as a concequence and yet no proof has been presented in any American or international tribinual that suggests its Ousama Benladen who was after 911 or Alqaida nor any of those invaded and destroyed countries have anything to do with it.

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

[Removed by poster at 27/02/15 01:00:55]

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

I'd rather we didn't send our troops anywhere, seems for every 1 soldier we sent to Afghanistan, they sent 10 Afghan migrants here.....that maybe a slight over estimate, but i've not done a head count in kent province

By *ylonsLuvaDan69Man  over a year ago

Mallow

Wtf Ireland??? No fecking chance. After 800 years of oppression we ain't with yr socalled united kingdom. Count us out pal

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Norty we are at war with ISIS however we haven't sent in ground troops but they are coalition forces air strikes taking place. "

In theory, you could call the "conflict" with ISIS World War Three. They have murdered people from many countries around the globe, all of who say they will fight back.

Thought please

Utter shit

"I'd rather we didn't send our troops anywhere, seems for every 1 soldier we sent to Afghanistan, they sent 10 Afghan migrants here.....that maybe a slight over estimate, but i've not done a head count in kent province "

Yes and I am one of those 10. There is nbre you missed to add in that account, for every soldier sent, 10 Afgany migrants, and 1000 dead innocent Afganies. Which one did hurt you more? ... ah I see.

The Armed Forces of the United Kingdom, consisting of the Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force, recruits from The United Kingdom, and Commonwealth. Oh not forgetting our fabulous Brigade of Gurkhas. You will also find citizens of the Republic of Ireland in the mix too.

England isn't taking on anyone by itself.

"The Armed Forces of the United Kingdom, consisting of the Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force, recruits from The United Kingdom, and Commonwealth. Oh not forgetting our fabulous Brigade of Gurkhas. You will also find citizens of the Republic of Ireland in the mix too.

England isn't taking on anyone by itself."

Ye might have Irish regiments and a few Irish citizens but that in no way means that ye have Ireland fighting along side.

» Add a new message to this topic