FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Brits on TV tonight x

Brits on TV tonight x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looks like it will be a good show ... Madonna's on there tonight and I hope Ed do well. x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Be nice to see if Madonna still has it going on ... Should have seen her dressing room list all sorts on there.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are on our way now ) first time going to see them live )

"We are on our way now ) first time going to see them live )"
I hope you have a lovely time .. I wish I was there tonight . We at times get tickets for live shows and its good fun . x

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I love The Shits (sorry Im a child).

Taylor Swift is preforming along with sappy Sam Smith, (the male Adele).

Last years had some great collabarations on, Ive always loved The Brits.

Hope Ant and Dec do it justice

I'm looking forward to it although I don't think Madonna is all that anymore. And yes I've seen her supposedly demands lol. One includes that Dec must not speak to her

"We are on our way now ) first time going to see them live )"

Oh I'm so jealous. Have fun

"We are on our way now ) first time going to see them live )

Oh I'm so jealous. Have fun "

I am too .... I have been to see Ed live 4 times and I hope he win tonight I have a soft spot for him.

"We are on our way now ) first time going to see them live )

Oh I'm so jealous. Have fun I am too .... I have been to see Ed live 4 times and I hope he win tonight I have a soft spot for him."

He is amazing but so is Sam Smith

Yes will see it as well

Cardiff

I ended up watching the last hour or so I suppose.

Ant and DEc did a good job but I still cringe when the award winners get up and have to say whats written for them, its fucking cringe worthy. Jimmy Carr for eg, warn him but just let him say what he wants, he's quick witted enough.

He did say though Madonna had drugs in her dressing room HRT ones, I cant see that being scripted.

"I ended up watching the last hour or so I suppose.

Ant and DEc did a good job but I still cringe when the award winners get up and have to say whats written for them, its fucking cringe worthy. Jimmy Carr for eg, warn him but just let him say what he wants, he's quick witted enough.

He did say though Madonna had drugs in her dressing room HRT ones, I cant see that being scripted."

I loved the show but your right about Ant Dec , lol made me cringe too but I liked in a weird way .... them getting under the table ... I bet only to see up the ladies dresses ,. Why do they need two there at times to give an award ? I find that strange .... Did madonna at the start trip over .. it looked that way ? And that drugs thing I bet she would hate them saying it even HRT .. I loved Ed he really has a gift . Loved that rock group too .

Have to say Royal Blood were awesome, we saw them at Isle of Wight last year and i said they would be big, their lightshow was amazing !!

Cardiff

Madge fiddles with the cape tie around her neck, obviously timed with something so that the dancer behind her just tugs it off and it just falls off, instead it was still tighed and he gave it a right ol yank

"Have to say Royal Blood were awesome, we saw them at Isle of Wight last year and i said they would be big, their lightshow was amazing !! "

Good shout, they make a much bigger noise than you'd imagine for a 2 piece. They're gonna have a big year.

"Have to say Royal Blood were awesome, we saw them at Isle of Wight last year and i said they would be big, their lightshow was amazing !!

Good shout, they make a much bigger noise than you'd imagine for a 2 piece. They're gonna have a big year."

Absolutely ! When we saw them last year we were really impressed, their album is brilliant

Cardiff

Just watching Taypor Swift from last night, amazing legs but very fed up with the lack of bum shots, she's got one of the best in the business. Show it off

By *jeeffMan  over a year ago

leeds

shite

"Have to say Royal Blood were awesome, we saw them at Isle of Wight last year and i said they would be big, their lightshow was amazing !!

Good shout, they make a much bigger noise than you'd imagine for a 2 piece. They're gonna have a big year.

Absolutely ! When we saw them last year we were really impressed, their album is brilliant "

Love the album, got in late on it but now I have. Oh yes!

Cardiff

Was dissapointed with Paloma Faith to some small extent.

I think she is so pretty and we didnt get to see that and slowing her song down wasnt the best but she's sang it so many times its understandable.

Absolutely ! When we saw them last year we were really impressed, their album is brilliant

Love the album, got in late on it but now I have. Oh yes!"

Figure it out rocks !!!

Love the album, got in late on it but now I have. Oh yes!

Figure it out rocks !!! "

Ten tonne skeleton for me, smash the dashboard stuff

"Have to say Royal Blood were awesome, we saw them at Isle of Wight last year and i said they would be big, their lightshow was amazing !! "
well I love Royal Blood last night and will be getting there CD and hope to see them live now and they rocked the house there last night .

» Add a new message to this topic