FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > computer plays with itself

computer plays with itself

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-31623427

"The computer program, which is inspired by the human brain, learned how to play 49 classic Atari games. In more than half, it was as good or better than a professional human player.

Researchers from Google DeepMind said this was the first time a system had learned how to master a wide range of complex tasks."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why.

Well it would be because it has no other stuff to occupy it's brain.

"http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-31623427

"The computer program, which is inspired by the human brain, learned how to play 49 classic Atari games. In more than half, it was as good or better than a professional human player.

Researchers from Google DeepMind said this was the first time a system had learned how to master a wide range of complex tasks."

"

Yeah but can it do minesweeper

So basically it's playing games. What cells did they use, or is a virtual brain? I can't find the info...

Those rat brain cells that can fly a plane is better, or them jellyfish cells that can move around on their own is cool.

» Add a new message to this topic