FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sent a text to the wrong person

Sent a text to the wrong person

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ibaldguy OP   Man  over a year ago

pontefract

So last night after a couple of glasses of wine, I'm texting two different women. The first is my vanilla gf of a few weeks. She knows I'm into swinging but hasn't had the courage to come swinging with me yet. She doesn't know I'm bi either. The second is my female fb who I have a mmf meet arranged with for tonight.

Anyway, the fb asks me what I've told the guy that we're meeting tonight. I reply "You're a little slut who's gagging to see me sucking cock"

Yeah, you guessed it….sent it to the wrong one!

So…after numerous more texts and honesty, it transpired that the thought really turns her on. She wants to hear all about my bi past when we get together at the weekend, and says she's definitely coming to a club (Partners) next week! Result!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

all well that ends well - i sent a message to my manager once that was meant for W followed by a text that said ooops sorry - he replied its ok made a change from the norm hahaha -

I do the opposite and send mundane texts meant for my kids to my buddies. They really don't want to know what I got for dinner and what time it will be ready

I sent a text once

» Add a new message to this topic