FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Link between swingers and abusers.

Link between swingers and abusers.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I seem to see constantly now online more and more stories of children being horribly abused. Now of course this is disgusting and it seems as though as soon as the press get wind that the abuser was a swinger or bi-sexual that they use it against them as though it is also disgusting. Now, I won't say what I think should happen to these people but using there sexuality or the fact that they're swingers against them gives everyone on this site a bad name also. I just want to know your thoughts. Is it wrong or do you think that the press should use it to make a horrible person look even worse?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I think it is merely used to add spice to a horrible story.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

The press will always try to lever an angle in to any story, whether it has relevance, truth, or not.

They need to fill space, after all.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it stands to reason that this lifestyle will attract a few of those types of people.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"I think it stands to reason that this lifestyle will attract a few of those types of people."

Whys that?

"I think it is merely used to add spice to a horrible story. "

this

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I think it stands to reason that this lifestyle will attract a few of those types of people.

Whys that?"

Dittoed

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I think it stands to reason that this lifestyle will attract a few of those types of people."

really..?

why?

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Really? What makes you think that?

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"I think it is merely used to add spice to a horrible story. "

Hopefully this, and not:

We're still new and finding it scary enough as it is!

Mr ddc

[Removed by poster at 26/02/15 11:35:08]

I've never seen a story where the parents of a abused child were outed as swingers

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Being a swinger would be used against anyone who made the news.

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"I think it stands to reason that this lifestyle will attract a few of those types of people.Really? What makes you think that? "

He is kinda right, it's just a game of numbers. Once you reach a certain threshhold, the chances are you'll encompass everything. I mean right now there are 17000+ members online, if the online tool is to believed.

That's a huge number and will almost certainly contain a % of dodgy people.

Paedophiles come from all walks of life.

From teenagers to pensioners. Cleaners to clergymen.

It's perpetrated by parents, brothers and sisters, not just strangers

Being sexually liberated has sweet FA to do with paediphillia.

It's a perversion. Abusive. Assaultative.

It's a crime.

Since when was sex between consenting adults a crime?

So no. I don't see a connection at all

"I've never seen a story where the parents of a abused child were outed as swingers"

no I havnt either although someone did mention it on the forums a while ago, about a man who was on here who had been charged with child abuse, it was in the newspaper he came from kent.

Wendy Holland is a famous case..... But it's the only one I can think of

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I think it stands to reason that this lifestyle will attract a few of those types of people.Really? What makes you think that?

He is kinda right, it's just a game of numbers. Once you reach a certain threshhold, the chances are you'll encompass everything. I mean right now there are 17000+ members online, if the online tool is to believed.

That's a huge number and will almost certainly contain a % of dodgy people."

Which is why people shouldn't mention their kids on here then....abusers are from all walks of life, saying that there is a link between the swinging lifestyle and abusers is just plain sensationalism...we are marginalized in society as it is......

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I've never seen a story where the parents of a abused child were outed as swingers

no I havnt either although someone did mention it on the forums a while ago, about a man who was on here who had been charged with child abuse, it was in the newspaper he came from kent."

But why do you 'think it stands to reason that this lifestyle will attract a few of those types of people'?

in Lancashire

"Paedophiles come from all walks of life.

It's a crime.

"

this..

they are the most cunning, devious and secretive of criminals..

this aspect will have some like any profession will have however to say this attracts them is not logical..

this aspect is for and about adults, where is the attraction in that for a paedophile..

"I've never seen a story where the parents of a abused child were outed as swingers

no I havnt either although someone did mention it on the forums a while ago, about a man who was on here who had been charged with child abuse, it was in the newspaper he came from kent.

But why do you 'think it stands to reason that this lifestyle will attract a few of those types of people'?"

It does amaze me how many people accommodate with their kids in bed, and openly admit to that on these forums, I'm sorry to say but that really could attract some undesirable visitors

dirtybigbadsgirlville

But why do you 'think it stands to reason that this lifestyle will attract a few of those types of people'?

It does amaze me how many people accommodate with their kids in bed, and openly admit to that on these forums, I'm sorry to say but that really could attract some undesirable visitors "

But why do you 'think it stands to reason that this lifestyle will attract a few of those types of people'?"

Fred and rosemary west comes to mind.

I was on another site before this one and a man was talking to me about child abuse, I don't know who he was just that he lived in America.

I have met some strange people on here, mostly they were ok though.

in Lancashire

I was on another site before this one and a man was talking to me about child abuse, I don't know who he was just that he lived in America.

I have met some strange people on here, mostly they were ok though."

Doreen are you now saying that this aspect also attracts mass murderers..?

Statistically there's around 100 pedophiles online, here, right now

I have met some strange people on here, mostly they were ok though.

Doreen are you now saying that this aspect also attracts mass murderers..?

"

No, fred and rose west were perverts who raped and abused women and their own children.

"Statistically there's around 100 pedophiles online, here, right now"

There probably is

Child abuse has been going since the dawn of time, at one time there were no laws against it, people just had sex who they liked, making laws, unfortunately wont change people's sexual preferences they will just be more undercover about it, you will never stop child abuse and abusers will always be around us

It's a crime.

this..

this aspect will have some like any profession will have however to say this attracts them is not logical..

this aspect is for and about adults, where is the attraction in that for a paedophile.."

Single mothers perhaps ?

Paedophiles groom the parents too

[Removed by poster at 26/02/15 11:59:54]

It's a crime.

this..

this aspect is for and about adults, where is the attraction in that for a paedophile.."

Single women who invite men round to their homes while their kids are in bed??

I read of some 14 yr old girl who had made a toddler give her oral sex and videoed it and sent it to a friend who went to the police....what the hell is the world coming to I dont know

"I seem to see constantly now online more and more stories of children being horribly abused. Now of course this is disgusting and it seems as though as soon as the press get wind that the abuser was a swinger or bi-sexual that they use it against them as though it is also disgusting. Now, I won't say what I think should happen to these people but using there sexuality or the fact that they're swingers against them gives everyone on this site a bad name also. I just want to know your thoughts. Is it wrong or do you think that the press should use it to make a horrible person look even worse?"

Most of the press are low life scumbags anyway, without morals, and will use anything to spice up a story or attempt to add 'substance' to their 'story'.

in Lancashire

It's a crime.

this..

this aspect is for and about adults, where is the attraction in that for a paedophile..

Single women who invite men round to their homes while their kids are in bed??"

actually you and crakatak make a fair point, i suppose like anything that its down to how those who are parents single or otherwise vet their prospective meets..

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

We have been swinging many year,s and the worst part is were the lady is just there for the man it,s happened on a good few occasions over the year,s We have had girls start to cry not because my husband is ugly and force full far from it. Simply they have been emotionally black mailed into it we have never gone through with fun if all are not happy. Paul as never once tried to make me do any thing i dont want too

It's a crime.

"

Agreed!

Please bare in mind that for every story you see in the news there is over 100 unreported cases!

I hate to disagree but I would say there is probably a good chance that sexual "deviants" maybe more inclined to log into adult "swinging". Sites, so yes it's probably true that there's a higher percentage of them who are members.

That doesn't mean every swinger is a sexual deviant though.

"I hate to disagree but I would say there is probably a good chance that sexual "deviants" maybe more inclined to log into adult "swinging". Sites, so yes it's probably true that there's a higher percentage of them who are members.

That doesn't mean every swinger is a sexual deviant though."

"Statistically there's around 100 pedophiles online, here, right now

There probably is

Child abuse has been going since the dawn of time, at one time there were no laws against it, people just had sex who they liked, making laws, unfortunately wont change people's sexual preferences they will just be more undercover about it, you will never stop child abuse and abusers will always be around us "

exactly, I was just going by numbers. On numbers alone of course Facebook would be the worse

"I hate to disagree but I would say there is probably a good chance that sexual "deviants" maybe more inclined to log into adult "swinging". Sites, so yes it's probably true that there's a higher percentage of them who are members.

Agree with this. On an almost daily basis I get messages asking for taboo play. Usually in far more extreme sexual detail. I find it hard to believe that those who indulge in that kind of play don't find it as a starting point for sexual abuse.

Mick Philpott was a swinger

Just saying.....

That doesn't mean every swinger is a sexual deviant though.

Agree with this. On an almost daily basis I get messages asking for taboo play. Usually in far more extreme sexual detail. I find it hard to believe that those who indulge in that kind of play don't find it as a starting point for sexual abuse. "

The numbers of this may well be hidden due to the obvious ramifications when the authorities questions are asked.

Where did you meet this man ?

Sexual deviants come from anywhere, just because swingers are sexually liberated does not make them bad people.

Mothers that allow men to move in or introduced the children after five minutes are asking for trouble.

Sorry but i think any male or female coming in front of peoples kids should be trusted by the parent first.

As for allowing someone to groom me brainwash me ect, would be straight out the door.and reported or worse...i would see the intentions.

Her

The fact that someone is anything other than a child rapist and is being reported as something other than that, for the purpose of making others in that separate category look bad, is wrong.

Yes it will happen because some people are stupid, fact. Some people can be easily swayed to others agendas and be taken in by propaganda, and that is what they're trying to achieve, others being a part of their agenda and supporting them.

Loads of people think there's a purpose to life, a purpose to people, and they choose to force their _iews onto others, this is also wrong but the way our whole society is shaped now.

People are individuals, made up of loads of categories, and to lump people of one category into another is just stupid but so are some people stupid.

There used to be a lot of propaganda against promiscuity, we were headed towards being more liberal and sharing safety of that lifestyle instead. Scaring people into not being a part of that lifestyle instead of giving them the facts is wrong, but also keeps them stupid, which is what propagandists want so they can sway them to whatever _iews they want.

Nor does it mean every non-swinger is totally safe

Bottom line is - children are vulnerable to anybody older/bigger/authority figures/anyone that has power over them.

It's up to the parent/responsible adult to never let their guard down and keep them safe. Trust no one basically, where kids are concerned.

S x

Liberated? Sexual deviant? Amazing that we say liberated when most in vanilla land would class us as deviants.

The facts are quite simple from my _iew. Yes there are paedophiles on here of which I have no doubt but there are also many many cases where they are teachers, scout leaders and brownie leaders, statistically paedophiles target areas where close contact with children is the norm. Swinging does not really supply that. Any parent who feels it acceptable to bring strangers into their home for fun while their children are home needs their head testing in my opinion. Vigilance is the key to keeping children safe. I trust no one with my kids except their mum, my sisters and my mother.

"I've never seen a story where the parents of a abused child were outed as swingers"

+1

Titz Towers, North Notts

I still don't see a link beyond a certain percentage of the population are swingers and a certain percentage of the population are abusers.

"Liberated? Sexual deviant? Amazing that we say liberated when most in vanilla land would class us as deviants.

The facts are quite simple from my _iew. Yes there are paedophiles on here of which I have no doubt but there are also many many cases where they are teachers, scout leaders and brownie leaders, statistically paedophiles target areas where close contact with children is the norm. Swinging does not really supply that. Any parent who feels it acceptable to bring strangers into their home for fun while their children are home needs their head testing in my opinion. Vigilance is the key to keeping children safe. I trust no one with my kids except their mum, my sisters and my mother. "

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

they'll print any old crap to sell newspapers.. stupid people will belive it .they'll always find some reason the demonize someone.

who cares what they say anyway.i stopped reading them years ago

+1"

Fred & Rose West were reported as being swingers.

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Me neither. Do you have an example?

Me neither. Do you have an example? "

Fred & Rise West

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

no link here

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Fred & Rise West"

Ah I suppose they could be _iewed as swingers. Personally I thought their habits leaned more towards sexual abuse. But hey ho.

Fred & Rise West

Ah I suppose they could be _iewed as swingers. Personally I thought their habits leaned more towards sexual abuse. But hey ho."

I think they had a few livers who they didn't murder.

Bit I'm not saying they were swingers I'm saying the press reported them as being swingers.

Fred & Rise West

Ah I suppose they could be _iewed as swingers. Personally I thought their habits leaned more towards sexual abuse. But hey ho."

Yes, and they were swingers.

[Removed by poster at 26/02/15 20:39:24]

It's a crime.

this..

I think calling nonces criminals is an affront to honest hard working criminals. Criminals have feelings to ...pedos are segregated and protected in prison society they have there own wing. You seem to forget criminals have sons and daughters to ,,as for the comment they can see this website attracting pedos ime with the majority ...why ?? majority of swingers I met at parties were doctors barristers even police officers 1 of which I actually provided no resistance to and came quietly

Fred & Rise West"

Mick Philpott

Fred & Rise West

Mick Philpott "

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Statistically you could probably make a link between swingers and any criminal activity. Swingers are ordinary people who come from a cross section of society but as has been said it adds shock factor.

in Lancashire

"Statistically you could probably make a link between swingers and any criminal activity. Swingers are ordinary people who come from a cross section of society but as has been said it adds shock factor."

yes, equally one could say pretty much the same about any walk of life and any aspect of behaviour..

» Add a new message to this topic