FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How far would you go?

How far would you go?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just been reading a thread where someone changed his age so he could meet someone!

Personally i wouldn't change nothing about me if they don't like me don't meet me

How far would you go for a meet? (i dont mean distance) i mean changing age, shaving/waxing going from straight to bi

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just been reading a thread where someone changed his age so he could meet someone!

Personally i wouldn't change nothing about me if they don't like me don't meet me

How far would you go for a meet? (i dont mean distance) i mean changing age, shaving/waxing going from straight to bi

"

If only I could change my age.

If you don't like me as I am and for who I am then please don't let the door hit you on the way out.....

"Just been reading a thread where someone changed his age so he could meet someone!

"

Totally agree with you accept me as I am

If people do not like me as I am then they don't have to meet me. I won't change for anyone.

"If you don't like me as I am and for who I am then please don't let the door hit you on the way out....."

Totally agree with you accept me as I am "

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"If you don't like me as I am and for who I am then please don't let the door hit you on the way out....."

By *he massage manMan  over a year ago

filey

I would change my location there is very little action over Scarborough way

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I wouldn't do anything but what I would normally do which is shower, groom and dress appropriately both under and outerwear

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I wouldn't change a thing cos then u wouldn't be the real me.

how much can you change? you can lie about things, and you can be open to new experiences, but there's only so much you can change.

I suppose you could shave, or change your hair colour, but beyond fairly superficial stuff like that what else?

but if we're talking fantasy world, I'd lose two stone, get naturally darker skin, and acquire the ability to be as funny as Eddie izzard...

If I really liked them I'd change my socks and pants.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I won't lie or exaggerate on my profile. I hope someone wants me for who I am.

I might well agree to requests such as "shower before the meet" or "no stubble" but I won't lie about my age,, size,, likes etc. What's the point?

"If I really liked them I'd change my socks and pants. "

ha!

There is only one thing I would do and that's shave down there if it was the other person preference. I would never change how I am or what I want that would be too far out my comfort zone

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"

I am what I am...not everyone's cup of tea, but there's nothing I can (or want) to do about that.

I shaved my beard off once. A guy got in touch said his wife wanted me but didnt like beards. We agreed to meet on the fri thurs they blocked me! Never again

We wont change anything. We have been told certain things about how we play will put people off. Our answer is always the same..step aside and let us find somebody whose not put off and if we cant find anyone we have each other. Nobody is so special you should need to change for them!

By *aynek80Man  over a year ago

Wirral

Not changed anything. I am who I am. If you like me the great if not... we'll your in the majority!!

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Neither of us would change anything... Take us as we are or not at all. We do enjoy dressing up, smelling nice etc etc , but would do the same for a regular night out too ... Deff wouldnt change ages ... Happy with who and what we are

If ya feel you gotta jump thro hoops to get a meet , frankly that aint for us at all

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"I wouldn't do anything but what I would normally do which is shower, groom and dress appropriately both under and outerwear "

Thing is...

While yes one COULD change something AKA lie...

YES..you could.

But my guess is that would massively backfire.

1 lie takes 10 lies to back up that 1 lie, because sooner or later that person will trip up over their own bull shit.

Makes no sense to me.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

If I thought there might be sex then I might shave my legs and wear stockings. Sometimes not even that.

Other than the normal shower, putting on some clothes I don't change anything.

Forum Mod

I don't do anything different than I would if I was going out for the night with my friends

That doesn't mean I don't make an effort to look nice though because I do and I enoy getting ready and dressed up for a night out

Just be myself , it would be a bit noticeable and hard to relax trying to be something else

If I could change anything Id do it for me to make me feel more comfortable I suppose

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I change my gender identity, which may be going a bit far.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I really don't see the point in changing something you fundamentally are. It reeks of desperation and that is never attractive, surely? Plus if I changed my sex, for example, to meet a straight girl I'd be rumbled pretty sharpish when she saw me. As for age, I have a male friend who recently spotted someone who ticked all his boxes. He couldn't message her because he had knocked a few years off his age and despite actually being the same age as her in real life her filters were there and that was that. I may have laughed myself silly over how gutted he was.

I would not change anything to get a meet. If I can't get a meet on my own merits, then I'm not what the other person is looking for.

Here's the thing with this as I see it...

Typical shitty douchebag asshole guy thing to say:

"Hey I like this thing about you. I don't like that thing though."

This is a test. It's designed to measure desperation.

This guy wants to see if you're weak and willing to change yourself to please him.

Tell him to fuck off.

He's not looking for a woman, anyway, he's looking for a toy.

...He can buy those on the internet.

I wouldn't even think about changing anything. If it's not something that interests me, I just say so. (Gently of course).

By *inkyminky69Man  over a year ago

Glasgow-ish

"I wouldn't do anything but what I would normally do which is shower, groom and dress appropriately both under and outerwear "

You nailed it!

Why lie and change things, you will only get found out and look like a nob!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

Well, I am 89 and Innuendo is 87! Our pictures were all stolen from the 'Net and in fact, we haven't ever met anyone and are only here to timewaster. But we'd never get anyone trying to meet us then, so our whole profile is a lie!

Or is it this post that is a lie?

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"Here's the thing with this as I see it...

Typical shitty douchebag asshole guy thing to say:

"Hey I like this thing about you. I don't like that thing though."

This is a test. It's designed to measure desperation.

This guy wants to see if you're weak and willing to change yourself to please him.

Tell him to fuck off.

He's not looking for a woman, anyway, he's looking for a toy.

...He can buy those on the internet.

"

[Removed by poster at 26/02/15 23:28:50]

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I might - might, that is - wear something that a partner desires, if it suits my mood and tastes. It wouldn't be anything new, just recycled. I'm a take me or leave me kind of person and work hard to ensure I meet the right people, so its a good match all round. No need for changes.

well I smoke so it does limit me a bit but the meets I have had I don't force them to smoke ...I do however make them go and stand outside in the rain after travelling some miles to see me for fresh air breaks

By *edallionMan  over a year ago

manchester

My age was something I wanted to change after I had joined fab due to many profiles wanting 25 and above but am glad I didn't although am sure I can pass for a 25 year old when I dress up. Since then it's been pretty okay as I don't intend to put fab on the frontline of my life and have still met some people with much older age range more than once on here so no no to unnecessary lies. 22 by Match and 25 in not so long time. The only thing I can do for a meet is to trim my pubics and put on my favourite body spray and perfume. So many Bi couples in my area but doesn't mean it's something am going to try even if she's the new Diana.

By *ob55Man  over a year ago

PE13

I am genuinely 60 and my profile says that, however a lot of peoples filters have 59 as the upper age.

I am told at worst I look mid 50s so I would like to shave a few years off, but then I'd like more hair as well

I wouldn't, I am me and you'll either like or not. No point jumping through hoops in my eyes just to meet someone,

"If I really liked them I'd change my socks and pants. "

Or take them off completely ... plz

"I wouldn't, I am me and you'll either like or not. No point jumping through hoops in my eyes just to meet someone, "

What, not even if at some point during proceedings a game of hula hoops was on the cards??!?!

"

I'd shave, shower, and may be later ad some huny to taste sweeter. I like to please

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

"

Nowt lol

dont see the point personally - if we said we were younger we wouldnt get the 'oh you dont look your age'' compliments - shhhhhhhh we are actually only in our 30s but hate the god theyve had a hard life sympathy looks Sx

I've seen a few single male profiles that say one age but then the first thing they write is I'm actually ... I just want to get round filters.

As soon as I see that I block them as I know I would never want to meet someone that deceptive. What else are they lying about, if you met them in person would they have any respect for your boundaries?

o anything for you pet

"I've seen a few single male profiles that say one age but then the first thing they write is I'm actually ... I just want to get round filters.

As soon as I see that I block them as I know I would never want to meet someone that deceptive. What else are they lying about, if you met them in person would they have any respect for your boundaries?

"

That's a bit too harsh. They are in my opinion being honest not deceptive as you put it. Although I dont do that.

No they are lying to get around your filters or boundaries, the fact they confess to it doesn't make it ok to me personally.x

Never change a thing about us.

You either like us

Or dislike us

Not a problem either way

We are all here

And were all born to die.

So lets have the fun in-between...

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"No they are lying to get around your filters or boundaries, the fact they confess to it doesn't make it ok to me personally.x"

As soon as someone admits to a different age to that on their profile I decline and then block.

Respect is not selective.

If you've already decided to ignore my choices about age then what other of my choices/preferences will you consider to be optional?

I'd not change anything. If wimen don't like how i am all they have to di is jump to the next profile. No harm done. I never worry that i'm not everybody's cup of tea, it's only abit of fun. Some take it way to serious on here.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

How far would you go for a meet? (i

dont mean distance) i mean changing

age, shaving/waxing going from straight

to bi

Going from straight to bi sounds very desperate!

"

"No they are lying to get around your filters or boundaries, the fact they confess to it doesn't make it ok to me personally.x

As soon as someone admits to a different age to that on their profile I decline and then block.

If you've already decided to ignore my choices about age then what other of my choices/preferences will you consider to be optional?"

Exactly!

"No they are lying to get around your filters or boundaries, the fact they confess to it doesn't make it ok to me personally.x

If you've already decided to ignore my choices about age then what other of my choices/preferences will you consider to be optional?"

I dont think it's personal or meant to ignore your choices personally. Its already close to 0% chance for most guys here to have any fun at all dues to the competion and it seams that guys are to blame for anything and everything. You dont care hitting a thousand times the block button because at the end of the day you'll get laid and still have tones of choice. For single guys in the other side they try all they can to increase their chances. Many chose dishonesty and cheating the rules is an allowed means to increase their chances. Someone who put in their profile however are being honest! Now if you are desapointed because you have wasted few more seconds checking the profile to find out its not you're age preference after reading then put in your mind that guys not only waste a lot of time and efort more than you do but they most likely dont get laid after all that. You do when ever you want to. So a bit of tolerance and and empathy doesnt do any harm. If you are that strict about one or 2 years more or less than your critera, then he is aiming at those who are a bit flexible if they find him interesting in the rest of his profile. Thats how I see it. I dont do that by the way but personality wise I dont see anything dishonest anout it but everything wrong with intolerance.

» Add a new message to this topic