By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looks like its down to me again

Morning everyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Can you hear the tumble

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Eh? What are you doing? You nutjob?! I thought I was loosing the plot for a minute,

Actually........

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Good morning PP

I think I am having a déjà vu moment

Morning! Just woke up...so going to try going back sleep for a bit...it's a wee bit early yet

"Morning! Just woke up...so going to try going back sleep for a bit...it's a wee bit early yet "

Boooooooooo!!!!!! No one is playing with me!

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

Good morning PP, morning Fockers, Lickawitch and Christo, you're all doing a fabulous job

"Morning! Just woke up...so going to try going back sleep for a bit...it's a wee bit early yet

Boooooooooo!!!!!! No one is playing with me! "

It's really quiet this morning in here.....

Hows you this morning anyhow?

"Morning! Just woke up...so going to try going back sleep for a bit...it's a wee bit early yet

Hows you this morning anyhow? "

I am okay it is very quiet....I keep nipping out to play games and peeping in to see if anyone is playing

"Good morning PP, morning Fockers, Lickawitch and Christo, you're all doing a fabulous job "

Good morning TT

"Good morning PP, morning Fockers, Lickawitch and Christo, you're all doing a fabulous job "

Mornibg tt

Dunno what we're doing a fantastic job of but I'll take the compliment kind sir

I am okay it is very quiet....I keep nipping out to play games and peeping in to see if anyone is playing "

I woke up and I'm half and half now weather to go sleep or not...it's a bit early for up....but I am waking up a bit.....

Choices!

I am okay it is very quiet....I keep nipping out to play games and peeping in to see if anyone is playing

I woke up and I'm half and half now weather to go sleep or not...it's a bit early for up....but I am waking up a bit.....

Choices! "

Stay and play!! I am an early bird and it will be nice to have someone to play with

Choices!

Stay and play!! I am an early bird and it will be nice to have someone to play with "

Awww go on then....there's always time for a litttle chinwag

Choices!

Stay and play!! I am an early bird and it will be nice to have someone to play with

Awww go on then....there's always time for a litttle chinwag "

What are you up to today? I am going to work but it's always a bit mad on a Friday....they let all the weirdos use the phones (bit like myself) so I predict frustration with all us token freaks trying to talk to each other.....I believe it is truly a sight to behold and my workie Dawn is usually wetting herself laughing

Choices!

What are you up to today? I am going to work but it's always a bit mad on a Friday....they let all the weirdos use the phones (bit like myself) so I predict frustration with all us token freaks trying to talk to each other.....I believe it is truly a sight to behold and my workie Dawn is usually wetting herself laughing "

I have a very strang image of a very bizarre call centre now....my mind is too tired to explain...it's funny though

I'm going to go up to see my mum later and maybe go to town....if it's nice I might take a walk out too....I might wake mimieux with some breakfast in a while...she's snoozing away here at the moment

Morning pp morning everyone xx

"Morning pp morning everyone xx "

Morning kk

"Morning pp morning everyone xx

Morning kk "

Morning Christos x

Choices!

What are you up to today? I am going to work but it's always a bit mad on a Friday....they let all the weirdos use the phones (bit like myself) so I predict frustration with all us token freaks trying to talk to each other.....I believe it is truly a sight to behold and my workie Dawn is usually wetting herself laughing

I have a very strang image of a very bizarre call centre now....my mind is too tired to explain...it's funny though

I'm going to go up to see my mum later and maybe go to town....if it's nice I might take a walk out too....I might wake mimieux with some breakfast in a while...she's snoozing away here at the moment "

It's not a call centre but I do get calls from people placing orders and having queries You should poke her and make her wake up......it's fun being up early before everyone else. If Petey hadn't gone to work already it would be perfect to walk the dogs

Morning kk

Morning Christos x"

How's Kentish life this fri morning?

"Morning pp morning everyone xx "

Good morning Kelly

Ello

Gimp

"Ello

Gimp"

Hello Mr Gimp

"Looks like its down to me again

Morning everyone "

Like always ready

Morning everyone I making coffee, anyone?

Morning kk

Morning Christos x

"

not too bad at the moment thank you and how's Lancaster this morning x

Good morning Kelly "

Morning how's you ? X

Choices!

I'm going to go up to see my mum later and maybe go to town....if it's nice I might take a walk out too....I might wake mimieux with some breakfast in a while...she's snoozing away here at the moment

It's not a call centre but I do get calls from people placing orders and having queries You should poke her and make her wake up......it's fun being up early before everyone else. If Petey hadn't gone to work already it would be perfect to walk the dogs "

Noooooo! She hasn't had 8hours yet! She won't be pleased if I do....I'll wake her with a coffee in a while if don't nodd off before then!

I like this hour.... Once I'm awake....I like the quiet...

What doggies have you got?!

"Ello

Gimp

Hello Mr Gimp "

Ello Mr Lick ows it anging

Gimp

Morning kk

Morning Christos x

not too bad at the moment thank you and how's Lancaster this morning x"

Good good

And in a nutshell...pleasant thankyou! Up a bit early but happy away cheers mi dear

"Ello

Gimp"

Aye up

Choices!

It's not a call centre but I do get calls from people placing orders and having queries You should poke her and make her wake up......it's fun being up early before everyone else. If Petey hadn't gone to work already it would be perfect to walk the dogs

Noooooo! She hasn't had 8hours yet! She won't be pleased if I do....I'll wake her with a coffee in a while if don't nodd off before then!

What doggies have you got?! "

Three girls....2 staffies and a springer/Jack Russell cross - they are very cute and very naughty....take after my side of the family

I have got lots of cats, ferrets, rabbits and a guinea pig too.....mostly rescue/abandoned - thinking of starting a zoo

"Ello

Gimp

Aye up "

Oi Oi Savaloy

Gimp

"Ello

Gimp

Hello Mr Gimp

Gimp"

It's neatly tucked away inside thank you for asking.....how are you this lovely Friday morning?

"Looks like its down to me again

Morning everyone

Like always ready

Morning everyone I making coffee, anyone? "

Yes! Coffee white two.....and a coffee white one for mimieux...but if you can deliver that second one at 8am that would be great

Choices!

Three girls....2 staffies and a springer/Jack Russell cross - they are very cute and very naughty....take after my side of the family

I have got lots of cats, ferrets, rabbits and a guinea pig too.....mostly rescue/abandoned - thinking of starting a zoo "

My old fella has three springers....beautifully crazy each of them....he has mum, daughter and granddaughter!

I have three ferrets up there too! I love them I had two Jill's and got a new hob earlier in Jan...he's lovely!

morning here as well

[Removed by poster at 27/02/15 06:44:45]

"Ello

Gimp

Aye up

Oi Oi Savaloy

Gimp"

Mmmmmm.....savaloy

"Ello

Gimp

Hello Mr Gimp

Gimp

It's neatly tucked away inside thank you for asking.....how are you this lovely Friday morning? "

Hung over, Gearing myself up for a couple of hours of paperwok and wondering where i left my Nit comb

But hey i'm breathing so not all bad eh!

Choices!

I have got lots of cats, ferrets, rabbits and a guinea pig too.....mostly rescue/abandoned - thinking of starting a zoo

My old fella has three springers....beautifully crazy each of them....he has mum, daughter and granddaughter!

I have three ferrets up there too! I love them I had two Jill's and got a new hob earlier in Jan...he's lovely! "

Ferrets are lovely people.....We went to get two girls and came back with 5 boys.....you should ask Petey why - he is a sucker for a sob story

Eek. Behind schedule. Morning all.

"Ello

Gimp

Hello Mr Gimp

Gimp

It's neatly tucked away inside thank you for asking.....how are you this lovely Friday morning?

Hung over, Gearing myself up for a couple of hours of paperwok and wondering where i left my Nit comb

But hey i'm breathing so not all bad eh! "

It sounds confusing to be in your world....so long as you are having fun it's all good

Choices!

I have three ferrets up there too! I love them I had two Jill's and got a new hob earlier in Jan...he's lovely!

Ferrets are lovely people.....We went to get two girls and came back with 5 boys.....you should ask Petey why - he is a sucker for a sob story "

I will! I can ramble about ferrets! I've had them all my life just about..

I remember as a kid walking round with them in my pockets

"Eek. Behind schedule. Morning all. "

Best get running!

"morning here as well "

It's morning all over the place

"Ello

Gimp

Hello Mr Gimp

Gimp

It sounds confusing to be in your world....so long as you are having fun it's all good "

Life is pretty simple in my world really if you follow a few simple Rules.

Always take the wrapper off the yellow Crayon before eating.

Dont stick your Finger in the Light Socket.

Always lick the Window from Left to Right.

Those big red Buttons with DO NOT TOUCH signs on them are addictive..

And Belly Button Faeries are forever not just for Christmas

Prozac Gimp

Good morning campers.

It's that day of the week once again.................happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Good morning campers.

It's that day of the week once again.................happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

"

Morning maybe for you it's a happy one but for me I'm off to sleep soon

good morning peeps looks like its going tobe a smasher!

Good morning fabbers

Crack open the crunchies its Friday x

Morning lads

"Ello

Gimp

Hello Mr Gimp

Gimp

It sounds confusing to be in your world....so long as you are having fun it's all good

Life is pretty simple in my world really if you follow a few simple Rules.

Always take the wrapper off the yellow Crayon before eating.

Dont stick your Finger in the Light Socket.

Always lick the Window from Left to Right.

Those big red Buttons with DO NOT TOUCH signs on them are addictive..

And Belly Button Faeries are forever not just for Christmas

Prozac Gimp"

I don't know anything about belly button fairies but I would like to

I do know that blu tack is grittier and therefore not a good substitute for plasticine.....

I like eating crayons but most people frown on it in the real world - I kinda thought I was the only one who did it...I am happy there are others

Good morning Kitty x I promise to be good

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Morning PP....

Morning everyone

"Good morning Kitty x I promise to be good "

Liar!

"Morning PP....

Morning everyone "

Good morning LPP x

"Good morning Kitty x I promise to be good

Liar! "

you know I can be good

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Good morning all.

"Good morning Kitty x I promise to be good

Liar!

you know I can be good "

I know you can be good....you know I am better

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Morning all x

» Add a new message to this topic