FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I hadnt heard that in ages

I hadnt heard that in ages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Earlier today I heard Christian by China Crisis Tune so what have you heard recently you hadn't heard in Yonks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I think its the as a advert that has solid gold easy action playing in the background. First song we bought when we got a second hand record player

Asda

"I think its the as a advert that has solid gold easy action playing in the background. First song we bought when we got a second hand record player

"

was it a suitcase one ,the kind you could pile your singles on and they all fell down at once

"I think its the as a advert that has solid gold easy action playing in the background. First song we bought when we got a second hand record player

was it a suitcase one ,the kind you could pile your singles on and they all fell down at once "

I had one of those later. This looked like a toaster and only took singles, you popped them in and pushed them down

was it a suitcase one ,the kind you could pile your singles on and they all fell down at once I had one of those later. This looked like a toaster and only took singles, you popped them in and pushed them down"

you still got it , that'll be worth a small fortune

was it a suitcase one ,the kind you could pile your singles on and they all fell down at once "

and I had that one in my bedroom, first of my friends to have a record player in their bedroom they all used to come round with their records

was it a suitcase one ,the kind you could pile your singles on and they all fell down at once and I had that one in my bedroom, first of my friends to have a record player in their bedroom they all used to come round with their records"

bet it was brown lol

was it a suitcase one ,the kind you could pile your singles on and they all fell down at once and I had that one in my bedroom, first of my friends to have a record player in their bedroom they all used to come round with their recordsbet it was brown lol"

blue at the bottom and sort of oatmeal at the top

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Johnny hates jazz...Shattered dreams...

was it a suitcase one ,the kind you could pile your singles on and they all fell down at once and I had that one in my bedroom, first of my friends to have a record player in their bedroom they all used to come round with their recordsbet it was brown lolblue at the bottom and sort of oatmeal at the top "

"Johnny hates jazz...Shattered dreams..."
Quality

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Earlier today I heard Christian by China Crisis Tune so what have you heard recently you hadn't heard in Yonks "

Listened to that and let the YouTube playlist it was on run - they're great fun I have discovered! Now onto 'The Waterboys - This is the Sea' whole album - deja vu!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Enola Gay OMD

it was on the radio today haven't heard it in ages

» Add a new message to this topic