FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do this to me...

Do this to me...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oveSlutForUse OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brighton

So, I'm home alone while he's out. I have a rum and and while I'm not really feeling horny...

PM me, or someone on this thread, what you'd like to do them in detail.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well seems no one is playing...so...

I'd ask you for a glass of Shiraz, it's my favourite. I'm drinking some now as it happens...

You'd need to fetch this from the kitchen, obviously. I'd follow you through to keep the introduction chat going - rude not to - I am polite after all and it's good to get past the awkward bit.

As you turn yourself towards the worktop and unscrew the lid from the bottle, you stretch up to the cupboard to grab a glass; I see the full shape of your breast silhouetted against the soft kitchen lighting.

I'd move in behind you when you were just about to pour. Pushing against you slightly. You'd raise yourself up on your toes just slightly, taking in a breath, as I push harder against you. My hand on yours; we'd lift the bottle. I'd be holding your other hand firmly on the work surface. You'd lead the pouring.

As you start to pour I'd nuzzle under your hairline, round your neck inhaling your perfume and aford it a few fleeting touches with my lips.

The glass would overflow slightly causing us to laugh like embarrassed teenagers. You'd reach for a towel to wipe the excess and I'd casually run my hand over your hips, up over your waist and tummy to cup one of your breasts...

Someone else can tae it from there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd like to plunge my basilisk into your planets atmosphere, whilst dodging your self guided projectiles and laser beams. Obviously I'll do this without ANY amour ...

» Add a new message to this topic