FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Embarrassing moments????

Embarrassing moments????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was reading Dear Dedri in the sun on Friday and a chap was talking about is embarrassing situation which was that whenever he cumms he would fart out loud!!! Made me think about mine!

Mine was, I was with a bird one night and it was pitch dark in the bedroom. We were all over each other as you do, kissing loads which I love and all the other malarky and sex etc! After I'd gone down on her I come back up and we started kissing again and making love and it felt really wet as we were kissing so I though she was just so wet down below and that's what it was. Anyway she went to the bathroom after we had sex for what else other than toilet roll to wipe herself when suddenly I heard a scream!! I shit myself and jumped out bed though something serious had happened but when I went in the bathroom her face was covered in blood it was like a horror movie!! However, it turned out I had a nose bleed during sex!!!!

EMBARRASSING.COM

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lttattoocoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

I too have had the above happen, I was not the one with the nose bleed lol

It got a bit awkward after lol

Her x

"I too have had the above happen, I was not the one with the nose bleed lol

It got a bit awkward after lol

Her x"

Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

One embarrassing moment I had was when I was about 14.

I was in holiday and was laying in my subbed by the pool.

My parents were talking to this French couple, the woman was seriously HOT and topless.

I got a proper stonker, and could feel it throbbing!

It was just at this moment, my Dad said to me, you learn French at school, talk to the woman.

She turned towards me with her breasts wobbling and all I could do was burst out laughing! I shot off my sunbed, ran to to the swimming pool, with pinochios nose sticking out and dived in the deep end!

I stayed there until the French couple went!

"One embarrassing moment I had was when I was about 14.

I was in holiday and was laying in my subbed by the pool.

My parents were talking to this French couple, the woman was seriously HOT and topless.

I got a proper stonker, and could feel it throbbing!

It was just at this moment, my Dad said to me, you learn French at school, talk to the woman.

She turned towards me with her breasts wobbling and all I could do was burst out laughing! I shot off my sunbed, ran to to the swimming pool, with pinochios nose sticking out and dived in the deep end!

I stayed there until the French couple went! "

Pmsl you header

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

i once fucked a nice lady in the bum and there was a lil bit of poo on my winkle and she went into some kinda breakdown mode and started crying .she was pretty embarrassed..didnt bother me really

» Add a new message to this topic