FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Secret destination

Secret destination

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Jay and i are going away in a week or so and ive said to him, i dont mind where i go(uk) he knows the sort of places i like so ive left it entirely up to him and i dont even want to know until we get there. I feel excited like one of those mystery tours lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pack your passport in case its Scotland.

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

Pack ya warm knickers in case its scotland LOL

Ha ha, if its scotland i will be taking a bloody great pick axe to knock the wall down. A phrase book, a haggis to get me in the mood and a blackmail donation to anyone whose willing to give me _iews address

Well i think thats lovely jay doing that. When i was a kid my dad would do this to us ,,,, we got to see all over Norfolk suffolk and even london wow the unknown . You have fun and lovely to have a man in your life who do this for you xxxxxx jo

"Well i think thats lovely jay doing that. When i was a kid my dad would do this to us ,,,, we got to see all over Norfolk suffolk and even london wow the unknown . You have fun and lovely to have a man in your life who do this for you xxxxxx jo"

Thankyou jo, we do a lot of silly things, not expensive but things that i believe help keep a relationship fresh. He spoils me rotten but he knows i adore him, although he says i like my own way , really not sure where he gets that idea from

Good luck!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Diamonds i hope you have a lovely time xxx

By *ouple4funnewCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Jay and i are going away in a week or so and ive said to him, i dont mind where i go(uk) he knows the sort of places i like so ive left it entirely up to him and i dont even want to know until we get there. I feel excited like one of those mystery tours lol"

spontaneous and original , sounds like a top bloke... keeps the relationship fresh

however if he packs a spade get worried

joking!

have a good one

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Costa del Rotherham isn't bad at this time of year

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Ha ha, if its scotland i will be taking a bloody great pick axe to knock the wall down. A phrase book, a haggis to get me in the mood and a blackmail donation to anyone whose willing to give me _iews address "

feel free to pop in and pop on if you in bonny Scotland..

"we do a lot of silly things, not expensive but things that i believe help keep a relationship fresh."

You are right Diamondsmiles, its the fun daft things that help keep the fun fresh feeling in any relationship.

We never have much money for each other (young kids always need when you least expect it) but at Christmas and birthdays we always get each other a daft (normally cheap) prezzie, seeing the others face when they open the daft thing always makes the present giver smile

10 years and still feels like only a few months, not like old married parents

I say enoy your mystery holiday Diamondsmiles, and let us know where Jay took you when you get back please??

Shona

x x x

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Why do I suspect you wont end up in Manchester?

Hope you enjoy it, wherever you end up...

» Add a new message to this topic