FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A question

A question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I want to start collecting recipes ive found on the internet. I dont want to print them off but would like to put them to a folder of some kind on the computer. How can i do this please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uton_coupleCouple  over a year ago

luton

"I want to start collecting recipes ive found on the internet. I dont want to print them off but would like to put them to a folder of some kind on the computer. How can i do this please."

If you have MSN you can put them in recipes there, thats were Ann puts her"s, hope that helps

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I want to start collecting recipes ive found on the internet. I dont want to print them off but would like to put them to a folder of some kind on the computer. How can i do this please."

you can just bookmark them and store them in a bookmark folder or save them into a file on your H/D

If they are downloadable, go to my documents and create a folder and download directly into there, if they are not, copy and then paste them into the folder you have created

Thanks people, ive just taught myself how to use notebook1, so i will copy and paste into therexx

Thats what they meant, I tried putting a folder on my laptop but every time I opened it the folders fell on the floor and got all mixed up

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Right click the desktop, then put your mouse over "New" and then Folder.....name the folder, put your recipes in and it will sit on your desktop where you can find it easy.

i copy and paste into word and i print it out when i do it take a picture of add it to my recipe book

cant you tell im a crafter lol

I used to put everything into folders once and had completely forgotten how to do it.

Right the best, easiest and quickest way ive now found is, make a recipe folder, go to recipe make shortcut then put shortcut into the folder so i then have the whole page. You lot are fabby.

Anyone for tomato soup and cheese and cornbread muffins??

Click File/Save as then the box that opens up should be in your 'My Documents' folder by default. Click the 'New Folder' button and then save the webpage to there. It will create another folder automatically to save all the images to. Then to open it you just click 'File/Open', then 'Browse' and it should open up your 'My Documents' folder and select the webpage you just saved and click 'Open'.

Simples.

You, cook ?? lol

Ya the only one i know that can burn water xx

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

Oy, whats for dinner?

» Add a new message to this topic