FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > White to be right ?

White to be right ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have noticed an increasing amount of profiles that state 'white only'.

Does make you wonder , why ?

The internet is part of daily routine for most people just like going down the local shop. Would you pass any signs walking down to the shop saying 'white only' what would be the consequences for the person/s that did have such signs up.

Admittedly we all have our preferences . My preference is to meeting white ladies but I dont highlight that in my profile and I dont rule out meeting any other colour or nationality as I believe there is an attraction in every person and if your lucky enough to find that connection then there is fun to be had .

So the question I would like to ask fab members.

Do you stand more chance for a meet if you are white ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Everyone has a right to state their preference as far as I'm concerned - I do not beleive in racism and never will I hasten to add.

Personally I like all colours in bed as well but that's me...

"I have noticed an increasing amount of profiles that state 'white only'.

The internet is part of daily routine for most people just like going down the local shop. Would you pass any signs walking down to the shop saying 'white only' what would be the consequences for the person/s that did have such signs up.

Admittedly we all have our preferences . My preference is to meeting white ladies but I dont highlight that in my profile and I dont rule out meeting any other colour or nationality as I believe there is an attraction in every person and if your lucky enough to find that connection then there is fun to be had .

Do you stand more chance for a meet if you are white ? "

its not just "white only"...there are many who specify "black only" too ... and many who specify "bbc" too. it appears that there are many specifications

This is a pleasure site where people will obviously have pleasure preferences such as not wanting to meet smokers, non-shaved etc. etc.

I think it's a little bit different from the public domain where you would not find "atheltic people" only as a sign or "shaved peeps only".

By *ot cottons tabardMan  over a year ago

Enfield

I am also disturbed by the number of profiles stating their preferences. Hows someone like me supposed to pump some clunge when there are bigoted people about who even in this day and age refuse to chow down on fat/fugly blokes withered stumps.

Thatchers Britain I tell you.

The implication of the OP is that profiles stating that are racist. So as a self confessed left winger who has spent much time involved with Hope Not Hate actively campaigning against the BNP and such scum, such implication is wrong. There are racist swingers (a quick browse of the forums prooves that) but at the end of the day it is all about preferences and tastes and stating no blacks or asians does not mean racist. Comparing it to a business is ludicrous.

This post smacks of trying to create an issue that simply isn't there.

I'm not a fan of great big cocks!!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

when I see 'white/s only' sends shivers down my spine.. but thats only the historic significance of that statement.

everyone has preferences so can't really see anyway round it.

If you state your preferances then surely they are just that preferences - I say an age range but I have friends & meets that are outside that. If I like someone I say so - if someone says BBC & Infind hem attractive I'll say so & acknowledge I'm not what they're looking for but I'm only saying hi - if I can make an impression then you just never know lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

There are just as many profiles that state black only or no bbws or no thin people or no short people or whatever else is that particular persons favourite. People are allowed to choose who they sleep with

personal choice.

...and....can I just add, there is a shop near where my parents live that says NO ENGLISH.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

In answer to your last question about do you stand more chance of a meet if your white, the people who get the most meets are the nice guys. I love black guys most know that but my pet hate is someone who brings race up

"I'm not a fan of great big cocks!!"
damn.. no chance for me then

[Removed by poster at 29/09/10 19:30:21]

"The implication of the OP is that profiles stating that are racist. So as a self confessed left winger who has spent much time involved with Hope Not Hate actively campaigning against the BNP and such scum, such implication is wrong. There are racist swingers (a quick browse of the forums prooves that) but at the end of the day it is all about preferences and tastes and stating no blacks or asians does not mean racist. Comparing it to a business is ludicrous.

This post smacks of trying to create an issue that simply isn't there. "

This is nothing to do with race issues and it was never meant to be ,infact I should have stated this in my original message. My mistake.

Lets not spoil this topic and make it into something it was never intended to be .

Read the question .

"I am also disturbed by the number of profiles stating their preferences. Hows someone like me supposed to pump some clunge when there are bigoted people about who even in this day and age refuse to chow down on fat/fugly blokes withered stumps.

Thatchers Britain I tell you."

haha.... Tickled! ''pump some clunge''

BWC wanted ? ever seen it lol

Seeking Black people only or White people only either occasionally or all the time is fully acceptable in swinging.

WHY ?

Because it is about sexual preference, fantasies and choice, it is not about being racist, many people who seek white for sex have many black friends, it is the same as seeking slim only or large only, it is sexual preference.

It is just as acceptable as the OP seeking women only on his profile, it is not a slight against couples or males it is what you want in swinging, I am willing to bet you have male friends perhaps even couples who are friends, just because you don't want to meet couples or males doesn't mean your homophobic or against them for what they are.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

for every profile that you read that says "white only" I bet I can show you one that says "black only"

not saying it is right at all.... at the end it is peoples preferences......

so be it white/black/tall/short/fat/thin/old/young... and a million other things... a preference is a preference is a preference....

I'll play with anyone so long as they are gentlemen.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

just because I can't edit.. let me add this... I am actually more likely to not answer one that says "black only" than I am others for some reasons, that I want to be seen as something more than just the colour of my skin.........

rightly or wrongly the "race card" seems to be played a lot.... does nothing for me but certain people like to play up to stereotypes....

can i now ask you a question...okay... let's play "devils advocate"

since you have a club on your doorstep that promote "black guy/white women" nights.... is that one okay because the preference works in your direction?

It's a bit different to a shop being blatantly discriminatory by having a 'white olny' or 'black only' sign but you can't dictate to someone who they have to have sex with just so they don't appear racist. Some people just aren't turned on by members of another ethnicity. So what. It's no big deal and there's plenty out there for all.

By *ouple4funnewCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

my other half is black, but people being so specific to mention colour doesn't really pohase her... or me... people have all sorts of reasons for an attraction it'd be stupid to take it personally

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

And then...

"This is nothing to do with race issues and it was never meant to be ,infact I should have stated this in my original message. My mistake.

Lets not spoil this topic and make it into something it was never intended to be .

Read the question ."

So, which part in this thread about meeting black/white people and using the "whites only" bit to illustrate the point, is not about race??

Why do people have to question others preferences and try to make it something it's not?

"Do you stand more chance for a meet if you are white ? "

We could simplify this entire thread by saying that there are more white members than black so the % ratio has to be higher in favour of meeting more whites than blacks.

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"

you will get meets if your white, black or what ever your creed on here. But if your real ugly or obnoxious then those will be your biggest handicaps.

For a point of interest you will find people mentioning any number of preferences on their profile. I think you will the most common one is "no single males". Is it sexist to not want another solo guy to come play with your partner?

"The implication of the OP is that profiles stating that are racist. So as a self confessed left winger who has spent much time involved with Hope Not Hate actively campaigning against the BNP and such scum, such implication is wrong. There are racist swingers (a quick browse of the forums prooves that) but at the end of the day it is all about preferences and tastes and stating no blacks or asians does not mean racist. Comparing it to a business is ludicrous.

This post asked a question and a straight one. The OP said nothing to merit tarring them with a racist label.

That's out of order.

"Do you stand more chance for a meet if you are white ?

We could simplify this entire thread by saying that there are more white members than black so the % ratio has to be higher in favour of meeting more whites than blacks. "

That is a very good point .It is a minority that will be sending you a message it can easily be dealt with a reply of 'Thanks but no thanks'

It is much better to do that than open your self up to criticism.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Just because I don't want to fuck someone it doesn't mean I want to set fire to a large cross on their front lawn. I don't own any pillowcases with eye holes cut into them and I believe everyone should be allowed to use public transport.... unless they are carrying a bomb.

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

We could simplify this entire thread by saying that there are more white members than black so the % ratio has to be higher in favour of meeting more whites than blacks.

That is a very good point .It is a minority that will be sending you a message it can easily be dealt with a reply of 'Thanks but no thanks'

It is much better to do that than open your self up to criticism."

I don't see why anyone should really feel they can criticise someone else stating a preference for something. Isn't saying no men, fatties, furies, blacks, married more in your face. Surely saying you want X, Y, Z acceptable?

It's always a can of worms if you mention anything to do with race on here as the diversification is so wide and varied among the membership.

You'd probably be better off asking 'how can I improve my chances of meeting people?'

There are many social meets run from Fabs where we get together for a good old piss up in a pub or a club and it gives people the chance to put a face to the name without any expectation to play. Once you're known as genuine and an ok guy you'll soon be having plenty of meets.

"

No you don't, well not if you are a white guy messaging one of the many profiles asking to meet black men only.

I should really complain to a few of the people with profiles like that... being a white female I could question them as to whether they are both sexist and racist

Have you ever thought... they are just trying to save you the bother in the first place?

Isn't it better they save you the time and effort?

Wouldn't it be more frustrating for them not to state it on their profile and then get sent it as a reply after crafting them a nice message?

Or is it just because it seems unfair that they won't want to meet you before you have even had a chance to ask?

Forum Mod

Im everybodyist at the moment

"Just because I don't want to fuck someone it doesn't mean I want to set fire to a large cross on their front lawn. I don't own any pillowcases with eye holes cut into them and I believe everyone should be allowed to use public transport.... unless they are carrying a bomb."

This is plain bombism at it's most blatant

"Just because I don't want to fuck someone it doesn't mean I want to set fire to a large cross on their front lawn. I don't own any pillowcases with eye holes cut into them and I believe everyone should be allowed to use public transport.... unless they are carrying a bomb.

This is plain bombism at it's most blatant"

Yeahhh.... so.... blow me! (not up though)

We do not consider colour a criteria for selection/ deselection of our meets - hence do not see the need to state a preference. Having said that - it is up to the individual and how they compose their profile? We do not see it as racist to put it in your profile either as it is not on our radar.

Now that was my sensible comment for the night...

You need to chill,i didnt see anything wrong with this post..

All it boils down to is choice.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I think its called preference

"This is a pleasure site where people will obviously have pleasure preferences such as not wanting to meet smokers, non-shaved etc. etc.

I think it's a little bit different from the public domain where you would not find "atheltic people" only as a sign or "shaved peeps only"."

Couldn't agree more!

"This is a pleasure site where people will obviously have pleasure preferences such as not wanting to meet smokers, non-shaved etc. etc.

I think it's a little bit different from the public domain where you would not find "atheltic people" only as a sign or "shaved peeps only".

Couldn't agree more!"

seconded - actually a good example - we have a preference for smooth and state that...

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

It doesnt make a difference to me what a persons colour is.

Its the personality inside that is more attractive than a certain colour. Have met black and white men. I wouldnt meet a man just because he was black nor would I meet a guy just because he is white.

Attraction,chemistry,character are far more important things for me than the colour of a persons skin.

As _abio said I wouls rather a person meet a person for who they are not the colour of skin. (well he said it better than me) xx

Well we don't really look at colour its more a matter of having the rite attributes in our tick boxes. Good looks and a sparkling personality always works wonders.

You need to chill,i didnt see anything wrong with this post..

All it boils down to is choice."

Actually I agreed with him and also thought comparing personal preference to business ludicrous!

The impression I got is although the OP had a preference to white women, some of the white women he liked had preferences for black men only, which excluded him.

That may not be the case, but that's how it came across to me!

"Seeking Black people only or White people only either occasionally or all the time is fully acceptable in swinging.

WHY ?

Because it is about sexual preference, fantasies and choice, it is not about being racist, many people who seek white for sex have many black friends, it is the same as seeking slim only or large only, it is sexual preference.

It is just as acceptable as the OP seeking women only on his profile, it is not a slight against couples or males it is what you want in swinging, I am willing to bet you have male friends perhaps even couples who are friends, just because you don't want to meet couples or males doesn't mean your homophobic or against them for what they are."

*Nods in agreement*

"It doesnt make a difference to me what a persons colour is.

Its the personality inside that is more attractive than a certain colour. Have met black and white men. I wouldnt meet a man just because he was black nor would I meet a guy just because he is white.

Attraction,chemistry,character are far more important things for me than the colour of a persons skin.

As _abio said I wouls rather a person meet a person for who they are not the colour of skin. (well he said it better than me) xx"

The colour, age and profession is important to me.

My fantasy is having powerful alpha males (outside the bedroom) in a submissive role: and I mean submissive. I do get aroused when the colour drains from my playmates face when I "show and tell". I get a buzz ordering a playmate out of a board meeting to come to my office and wank for me.

I find it empowering and alluring.

When I get bored of this lifestyle and start to date again as long as the man is tall, erudite and comfortable in his own skin nothing else will matter!

I think if you look at profiles there will be just as many wanting black males only. Like many have said its freedom of choice and to say "Would you pass any signs walking down to the shop saying 'white only' what would be the consequences" doesn't help put your point across.

I would rather it say what they want or don't on their profile as it will stop me wasting time mailing them.

Do you stand more chance for a meet if you are white ?

More chance if your black with me. Its just down to persoanal choice, no different than someone stating a preference for large ladies, slim ladies, bi men, straight men, tall, short or hairy. I don't think its meant in a racist fashion, more to save people wasting their time.

Its personal choice at the end of the day

And people put it on their profiles simply to say unless you meet our criteria or choice then please don't mail as we would not be interested

This basically saves the person (Ie large short black Asian etc)

The trouble of contacting a couple?single who would not be interested in them xx

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

"

Not with us we love meeting with black guys infact thet is our preference.

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

[Removed by poster at 30/09/10 08:11:19]

I have a lot of female white women who are only into black men.my gf is white and only likes to play with black guys but that's since she was young. The only problem I had was the way some of them described what it felt like playing with a white guy and the description and how they reacted put me off them.I have had to tell a few of them off because I wouldnt want to be thought of that way even if my colour wasn't their preference.I like all colours lol like the rainbow lol.

To be honest some the women that I have met who only want black guys scare me because they have an unquenchable thirst and they will fuck every black dude in sight and that turns me off.

By *he BananamanMan  over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

are not the people that advertise for bbc,or black/asians only!,are they not racist?,they craftily put on the end of this declaration,not racist!,just my preference!.

that is a crafty left wingers way of saying i am racist,but i am hiding it surely?.

I have just gone through all the comments with regard to this thread and the OP has made the same mistake I have made when asking a question.. over complicating it.. lol...

If the question was simplified to:

'I have noticed an increasing amount of profiles that state 'white only'.

Do you stand more chance for a meet if you are white ?'

*** Personally I do not feel he was trying to bring up any 'race' issues he was just asking why people need to 'state it'.

We all state preferences in our profile so we do not get hundreds of messages. (For reference I do not get hundreds.. ONE a month if lucky..lol)

When you receive a message you only want the ones that have clearly read your profile and understand what you are looking for. If you get a message from someone not matching your criteria then you clearly know they have not read it.. unless they are a CHANCER trying to change your mind and state that in their message

I do not believe being white gives you an advantage... being true to yourself and beliefs gives you that edge over others

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

It's all about personal choice.

Nobody should be picked on for personal preference. I mean only very recently I myself was lambasted in this very forum for wanting to fuck blue chicks!!!

It's horses for courses after all*.

*I don't want to fuck a horse.

are not the people that advertise for bbc,or black/asians only!,are they not racist?,they craftily put on the end of this declaration,not racist!,just my preference!.

that is a crafty left wingers way of saying i am racist,but i am hiding it surely?."

Erm...no!

How can a white person asking for a black person to play with be racist? Racist against whom? I'm black and only play with white men.

If a white person even has "no blacks" on their profile it still doesn't make them racist - it's personal, sexual preference. There are some races I do not find sexually attractive, it doesn't mean I hate the race, feel I'm somewhat superior in any way...I just don't want to play with them.

Before noticing who had written this post I knew it was you...funny that hey!

"

that is a crafty left wingers way of saying i am racist,but i am hiding it surely?."

Or are they simply trying to reinforce their desire to show themselves as racially tolerant in other aspects of their lives, but they are not turned on by black men?

It's all too easy to take someone else's words and portray them in a different light. It's called 'spin'.

If I read a profile that says: 'looking for black guys only', I simply hit the 'Back' button as I know that I am not what they are looking for. It does seem, however, that the mere mention of black people in the negative sense inflames some of them to start hoisting the race card and throwing toys out of prams when the reality is that no amount of cajoling is going to force a white woman who DOESN'T want to shag black men to change her mind.

...or maybe the whole reason behind it is that the famous black cock is just too goddam big for some girls and they shit themselves at the thought of being impaled by one.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

No, it makes me think they are looking for white people to play with.

IF we only wanted to play with white/black people than that would be our choice....but we wouldn't put it on the profile anyway, not because it attracts people to comment and assume it is racist to say it, but I really don't think there is any need....but that is just us.

I know people will say but it saves getting any mails, but most people say they ignore mails that don't match what they want anyway.

By *o DaddyMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

"It's all about personal choice.

Nobody should be picked on for personal preference. I mean only very recently I myself was lambasted in this very forum for wanting to fuck blue chicks!!!

It's horses for courses after all*.i dont want to fuck a horse."

personal choice and a personal preference exactly!.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I'm more concerned at the myriad of profiles setting the upper age limit at 50! I'm as horny now as I ever was. Perhaps more so.

*I don't want to fuck a horse."

where can i find a blue chick?Is that a new term?

Do you know i really could no care black or white same to me ,Its the person if we click . jo xx

"Do you know i really could no care black or white same to me ,Its the person if we click . jo xx"
says the lovely jo.xx

Admittedly we all have our preferences "

you not seriously compairing a sign is a show window say 'whites only' to who people choose to have sex with?

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

where can i find a blue chick?Is that a new term? "

Technically I haven't seen one in real life yet (although some of our female scottish members have told me they are quite blue) but I have seen some on Star Trek before!

"So the question I would like to ask fab members.Do you stand more chance for a meet if you are white ?" Statistically, the answer is yes,overwhelmingly so. especially, if you have no preference constraints. I personally don't have any preference constraints. Beautiful women transcends race, whether they be white, black, indian, asian, japanese, vietnamese, korean, eurasian, chinese, malay, ... ad nauseam. Multiracial relationships are incredible. Trust me, give it a shot, and you'll never look back, I promise

where can i find a blue chick?Is that a new term?

Technically I haven't seen one in real life yet (although some of our female scottish members have told me they are quite blue) but I have seen some on Star Trek before!"

cool well when you find out where they are let me know lol .

After reading a lot of the comments posted on this topic . A few people have tried to put a 'spin'on this topic . Most have tried to understood what I am trying to get across and I appreciate the response .

So I would like the original thread to read as follows.

I hope this will not attract anymore negative responses which was never my intention .

Please read the question .

You put your foot in your mouth when you said the above.

Your partly the reason it deviated. Insinuating people should reply to you and every one else they are not interested in meeting. Replying to possibly what could be hundreds of messages rather than putting it on their profile is a little unfair just because your not keen on what people put in their profile isn't it?

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"After reading a lot of the comments posted on this topic . A few people have tried to put a 'spin'on this topic . Most have tried to understood what I am trying to get across and I appreciate the response .

I hope this will not attract anymore negative responses which was never my intention .

I read the OP and decided at the time not to post a reply to it as the way it was worded could have meant allsorts and still does.

Just because you keep on putting "Please read the question" it doesn't mean that people haven't, they are just giving you their opinion on your OP. You will never agree with some of the opinions but that is just what they are - other peoples opinions, and they have the right to voice them.

My own opinion on your questions is it doesn't matter if you are white or not, you will get meets based on whether or not another member/members wants to meet you or not. It's not that hard to work that one out really!

An to reiterate, I did read and understand the initial question!

"After reading a lot of the comments posted on this topic . A few people have tried to put a 'spin'on this topic . Most have tried to understood what I am trying to get across and I appreciate the response .

Sigh...if I didn't mind who I met I wouldn't need to have exclusions. I don't want to meet married/bi/short/ethnic/far away from London men...so I state that on my profile.

There is no need for you to speciify "white" only as you've clearly stated you will not rule out other races!!! Those that DO have a preference for colour are simply stating it.

As others have pointed out - there are more white people on this site therefore by the law of averages I would think it's a pretty safe bet to say "yes", you do have more chance of meeting if you're white!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I read the post and answered your first question instead......I didn't answer your last question as I don't see how it can be measured.

I think out of all the people here who post Jedandsasha posts are the ones i head to read ,, You do have a way with words and you make me think ,, thankyou. and its not me licking ass here just saying it how it is. And reading your post here. Tell its from the heart. xx jo

At the very least your thoughts are naive and ill informed. No matter how you sugar it up you are denying people choice in thier sexual preferences. If it is ok to like large people, fine to prefer slimmer folk, not a problem to say you don't meet hairy people, look for shaven women, not want to meet smokers. Sexual preference does not make you racist. Normal people do not get upset by profiles that say "Seeking Black guys" they don't get upset by profiles saying "white guys only" Those profiles don't say we don't want white guys as friends, they don't say we don't want black guys as friends, they are simply stating a sexual preference, perhaps even fullfillinga fantasy just the same as stipulating no hairy guys or any of the other things categorised in profiles. When I was single many of those that invited me to play did so because they were young and wanted an "old guy" for an experience. Don't see racism where there is none. There may be racists in the swinging scene, there probably are, but it is rare that a sexual preference is about racism.

I think Jed and Sasha have hit the nail on the head there. Well put.

[Removed by poster at 30/09/10 15:15:34]

Lot of profiles look for black guys.

So no, we can't judge based on these... preferences.

"[Removed by poster at 30/09/10 15:15:34]"

sorry, double negative!

The most reasurring part about this thread is that, based on popular opinion, the law isn't going to be changed any time soon.

god forbid the day comes that I find myself hauled up in front of a magistrate on a racism charge simply because I said 'no'.

summed up: twaddle

well being on the site for a few years with not an ounce of a worry and meeting some great people, this year i have seen some ridiculous things regarding race, Its never really been an issue wirth me to be honest but what I hate most is when it makes other people (chatroom wise) feel embarrassed n bad about whats been said. If someone NOT of ur preference mails u, its simply a case of replying in private a no thanx, rather than saying openly "dont do ur kind"(replace kind with other names). I respect anyones descision after all we all want comfy sex(so to speak).

Finally I changed my username to now something that does not centralize on my origin..............wish i'd left the part of my nick that mentioned i was hung!!!!!lol

Chat/laugh/have fun....and shag Happily all x

Surely that depends on who you contact.

If you are a short white guy aged 19 and message a bunch of people who are looking for tall men aged over 30... then the answer is 'no'.

If you are contacting people who refer white guys.... the answer is more than likely yes.

If all guys read profiles and copntacted people where your preferences matched theirs and vice versa.... then you stand as much chance as the next man.

Now then.... if you really meant the question to be .... will more white guys than asian/black guys get meets.... then the answer is yes, because there are more of them.

However, will all white guys get more meets is a different question and I would say the answer is no.... because some of them are total dickheads who stand more chance of growing wings.

» Add a new message to this topic