FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who needs to put the Clock forward

Who needs to put the Clock forward

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When you can set the time on a Sunday by the Blokes getting back from the pub and start winking, Sending random messages and asking women to message them in the D*unken belief that they are Gods gift and gussets will be soaked in their Hundreds

Genius Gimp

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When you can set the time on a Sunday by the Blokes getting back from the pub and start winking, Sending random messages and asking women to message them in the D*unken belief that they are Gods gift and gussets will be soaked in their Hundreds

Genius Gimp"

You including yourself in that Gimpy?? Only that message you sent me was definitely random

"When you can set the time on a Sunday by the Blokes getting back from the pub and start winking, Sending random messages and asking women to message them in the D*unken belief that they are Gods gift and gussets will be soaked in their Hundreds

Genius Gimp

You including yourself in that Gimpy?? Only that message you sent me was definitely random "

Madam my messages are never random, they either start with fancy a fuck, do you spit swallow or gargle, or do you munch rugs

Gimp

Genius Gimp

You including yourself in that Gimpy?? Only that message you sent me was definitely random

Madam my messages are never random, they either start with fancy a fuck, do you spit swallow or gargle, or do you munch rugs

Gimp"

Was what you were going to do to me with your yellow crayons that surprised me

Dot to dot isn't on my fantasy lust

Probably find most people in UK need to put it forward, otherwise next six months are going to be mighty difficult!

Genius Gimp

Gimp

Dot to dot isn't on my fantasy lust "

Gord Woman you are so last year, Yellow spots are the new black dontcha know

Gimp

Genius Gimp

Gimp

Gimp"

Oh Gimpy.....you big flirt

You got me .....get the big crayon out

Genius Gimp

Gimp

Gimp

Oh Gimpy.....you big flirt

You got me .....get the big crayon out "

The Crayons never fail, who needs a six pack when you have a yellow tip

Gimp

» Add a new message to this topic