FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Married Women

Married Women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sleeping with a married woman. Wrong or just dirty fun?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wrong for both genders. ..

By *er himWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Its Cheating.

Different if you know and spoken to the husband and happy that she meets alone

Wrong...soooo wrong!

Unless her hubby just happens to be watching!

"Its Cheating.

Different if you know and spoken to the husband and happy that she meets alone"

Still feels weird even when the husband is encouraging it

I've only been with married women when the hubby has been part of it... was fun

I prefer meeting married/attached women. Yes, I know. I'm a very bad man.

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

I'm married (technically). He probably knows I'm on here but he's blocked me. Not even spoken to him in 8 months...

"I'm married (technically). He probably knows I'm on here but he's blocked me. Not even spoken to him in 8 months... "

I'm sure he's hating the fact that your having more fun that him haha x

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

"I'm married (technically). He probably knows I'm on here but he's blocked me. Not even spoken to him in 8 months...

I'm sure he's hating the fact that your having more fun that him haha x"

Probably

"I'm married (technically). He probably knows I'm on here but he's blocked me. Not even spoken to him in 8 months... "

Thank goodness there's rotters like me about. If was up to many of the good people of fab, you'd be chastised at home.

"I've only been with married women when the hubby has been part of it... was fun "

Ever considered solo?

Its fine to fuck a married woman, lets have a secret

Best that the husband knows about it as that shows communication & trust between the couple which makes for a quality meet.

Each to their own....

... Just let your conscience be your guide !

"Each to their own....

... Just let your conscience be your guide ! "

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"I prefer meeting married/attached women. Yes, I know. I'm a very bad man."

so do I as they may not be getting it at home and there more fun ,

"so do I as they may not be getting it at home and there more fun ,

"

I can't speak for anyone else but you've got it so wrong! I'm (Mrs) married and we have an amazing sex life. Playing with guys on here just adds to that, it's certainly not because I'm lacking anything at home.

With an attitude like that it's clear why you've got no veri's in over a year.

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

You just enjoying life. Xxxx

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I sleep with my wife!

But I won't sleep with anyone cheating on their husband. I know married women with permission.

I have been with many married woman. My _iew is if they are happy so am I. It better if husband knows but if she wants a secret lift too then that's fine by me. Always very horn.

By *abes in the woodWoman  over a year ago

wales

Wrong cheating

I have two regulars who are married. They play alone without husbands. However the husbands are aware of it and I have met/spoken to them. For someone regular this would be a must for me.

I have also played with plenty ladies with (often cuck) hubby's present/watching etc.

And a fair few ladies who, it turned out later, we're not actually as single as they said! They were the ones deceiving their partners....and me! Do I feel guilty? You bet I don't!

casa caliente

Fuck you not going to be forever I hate judgmental ppl enjoy life as tomorrow you can b dead haha

Life as youth is short lived. Enjoy both while you can an have no regrets.

casa caliente

Ppl forget that's they going to die or going to get old and the fun going to b over so enjoy until you can now

I love and respect all woman. Married or not.

If it make you happy and is exciting with no one getting hurt, jump in I say.

"Sleeping with a married woman. Wrong or just dirty fun?"

Nothing wrong with it. If a married woman is happy to be here without her husband's knowledge that's her choice. On her head be it.

Luton

I won't sleep with someone who is cheating and here's why.

their partner IS getting hurt. Even if they don't realise what's going on. An example is actually a friend of mine. Last year I discovered she was cheating in her husband (also a friend). She had taken to sitting away from him at home, always on her phone, sneaking out for "training courses" etc. It affected him. In turn she became snappy and short tempered with him. I figured out what was going on and I confronted her. In her single minded pursuit of casual sex she hadn't noticed it affected hubby or her own personality. The cheating wasn't even making her happy as she felt guilty. Today all is well in part due to my intervention.

So no. I won't be a part if cheating. It always hurts someone.

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

I can't speak for anyone else but you've got it so wrong! I'm (Mrs) married and we have an amazing sex life. Playing with guys on here just adds to that, it's certainly not because I'm lacking anything at home.

With an attitude like that it's clear why you've got no veri's in over a year. "

Clearly you've got it wrong!as he said they MAY NOT BE GETTING IT AT HOME...

I once had an affair with a married woman.it was amazing sex..why was she cheating?cause her husband was useless between the sheets..why didn't she leave?cause of the kids,and she didn't have to because she got her satisfaction else where..i helped keep that marriage together..what you don't know can never hurt you

You make a compelling argument. But for me it is a choice between two people. We also are not talking about a fairs or falling in or out of love . just carnal, natural attraction between people. The type That sets your pants on fire when you meet someone.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Its Cheating.

Different if you know and spoken to the husband and happy that she meets alone

Still feels weird even when the husband is encouraging it"

Is that why you used the word "dirty" in your op?

One note of caution. If hubby doesn't know. Make sure he doesn't use iPhone locate. Can be tricky as I found out three weeks ago.

Still the lady was the happiest she had been for many years and would like a regular visit. I prefer no more than three meets though before things turn complicated.

its not playing by the rules but who invented the rules...probably for self motivated reasons of property ownership. Lol

With an attitude like that it's clear why you've got no veri's in over a year.

Clearly you've got it wrong!as he said they MAY NOT BE GETTING IT AT HOME...

I once had an affair with a married woman.it was amazing sex..why was she cheating?cause her husband was useless between the sheets..why didn't she leave?cause of the kids,and she didn't have to because she got her satisfaction else where..i helped keep that marriage together..what you don't know can never hurt you "

I agree with you he did say MAY but as I said, I don't speak for anyone else, just expressing my opinion.

I don't agree with you about cheating but each to their own.

"I won't sleep with someone who is cheating and here's why.

their partner IS getting hurt. Even if they don't realise what's going on. An example is actually a friend of mine. Last year I discovered she was cheating in her husband (also a friend). She had taken to sitting away from him at home, always on her phone, sneaking out for "training courses" etc. It affected him. In turn she became snappy and short tempered with him. I figured out what was going on and I confronted her. In her single minded pursuit of casual sex she hadn't noticed it affected hubby or her own personality. The cheating wasn't even making her happy as she felt guilty. Today all is well in part due to my intervention.

So no. I won't be a part if cheating. It always hurts someone. "

couldn't agree more.

In a utopian world no one would cheat and everyone would be honest. Sadly in the real world this isn't always the case. People can put what they like on their profiles, they can claim to be single but in fact they're married (it's not just single guys that deceive you know).

When I played I tried not to pay too much interest into people's personal circumstances, they have their reasons for doing whatever they do and ultimately it's their conscience.

Luton

Its not a perfect world but it isn't made better if I decide to help a lady cheat. Far better she and her partner talk about any problems.

Why does it have to be labelled?

When I've had sex with a married man those thoughts don't enter my head, it's not more dirty or thrilling it's sex with someone I like.

" Today all is well in part due to my intervention. "

Let me just get that medal for you.

Any of my friends who 'intervened' in my life like that would not be my friend much longer.

People should do what they need to do and meet or not meet who they choose to meet, it is not for anyone to have endless discussions and debates about the motivations or rights and wrongs. People know fuck all about each other's circumstances and relationships if they're not in them.

"I've only been with married women when the hubby has been part of it... was fun "
we need more women like you in brum x

Totally agree your point.

"Its not a perfect world but it isn't made better if I decide to help a lady cheat. Far better she and her partner talk about any problems. "

True enough, but like I said, not everyone is honest about their circumstances. You could have ten women in a room who all claim to be single but only seven were telling the truth.

Luton

" Today all is well in part due to my intervention.

Any of my friends who 'intervened' in my life like that would not be my friend much longer.

People should do what they need to do and meet or not meet who they choose to meet, it is not for anyone to have endless discussions and debates about the motivations or rights and wrongs. People know fuck all about each other's circumstances and relationships if they're not in them."

so I should have left my friends in a position where both were hurting, both getting frustrated with each other and where one was cheating?

Or I could confront the cheating partner and help her reach a point where she felt able to talk with her husband.

I chose the latter.

People should do what they need to do and meet or not meet who they choose to meet, it is not for anyone to have endless discussions and debates about the motivations or rights and wrongs. People know fuck all about each other's circumstances and relationships if they're not in them.

so I should have left my friends in a position where both were hurting, both getting frustrated with each other and where one was cheating?

Or I could confront the cheating partner and help her reach a point where she felt able to talk with her husband.

I chose the latter. "

Fair enough, but no I still would not want my friend to get involved.

I just don't understand the need for the constant self-congratulation by some people on these forums for not meeting married people. Why can't everyone just get on with their own thing, whether that's meeting married people, not meeting married people, or being married themselves.

I chose the latter.

I just don't understand the need for the constant self-congratulation by some people on these forums for not meeting married people. Why can't everyone just get on with their own thing, whether that's meeting married people, not meeting married people, or being married themselves. "

Each to there own I say. If you get on go for it

None of us are pillars of virtue and some people should stop kidding themselves otherwise.

I chose the latter.

I just don't understand the need for the constant self-congratulation by some people on these forums for not meeting married people. Why can't everyone just get on with their own thing, whether that's meeting married people, not meeting married people, or being married themselves. "

Ps in the interests of balance - I also don't understand the need by some married people or those who meet them to start threads seeking approval or justification for their actions either.

Luton

I'm not self congratulating. I am explaining why "what they don't know doesn't hurt them" isn't true and explaining why I choose not to be a part of cheating.

If that hits a raw nerve, it's hardly my fault.

I'm far from perfect but I am honest.

I love how judgmental people get.

Other people's lives have absolutely fuck all to do with anybody else.

I've dated a married woman, but they were polyamorous and therefore could date whoever they wanted to date. It was great.

I wouldn't date a non-polyamorous married woman. Or man.

People should do what they need to do and meet or not meet who they choose to meet, it is not for anyone to have endless discussions and debates about the motivations or rights and wrongs. People know fuck all about each other's circumstances and relationships if they're not in them."

"I'm not self congratulating. I am explaining why "what they don't know doesn't hurt them" isn't true and explaining why I choose not to be a part of cheating.

I'm far from perfect but I am honest. "

No nerves hit whatsoever and I wasn't aiming that observation at you alone. I'm just explaining that your friends' scenario is not the only one available. To say something ALWAYS causes hurt is as misleading as to say it NEVER does.

London

I chose the latter.

London

I chose the latter.

I just don't understand the need for the constant self-congratulation by some people on these forums for not meeting married people. Why can't everyone just get on with their own thing, whether that's meeting married people, not meeting married people, or being married themselves.

Ps in the interests of balance - I also don't understand the need by some married people or those who meet them to start threads seeking approval or justification for their actions either."

Luton

"I love how judgmental people get.

"

if that were true, none of us would be involved in the forums.

Sorry for giving a damn about my friends

Luton

"I've dated a married woman, but they were polyamorous and therefore could date whoever they wanted to date. It was great.

I wouldn't date a non-polyamorous married woman. Or man."

I've turned down meets due to the woman or "couple" saying they were cheating. .....and received abusive messages for it. I choose not to aid people who are deceiving their partner. If they're ok lying to their husband, how do I know they arw telling me any truth?

Sorry for giving a damn about my friends "

What makes you think you even have the right to interfere in the first place?...

I'd just like to state that in the intetests of equality, i am available for married non married females with or without permission to play .

"What makes you think you even have the right to interfere in the first place?...

"

Because genuine, true friends are there to point out problems as well as tell you that you're wonderful.

wolverhampton

"Sleeping with a married woman. Wrong or just dirty fun?

Nothing wrong with it. If a married woman is happy to be here without her husband's knowledge that's her choice. On her head be it. "

well said ,

"Each to their own....

... Just let your conscience be your guide ! "

I personally prefer married/attached women as find a lot of single tend to use this site/swinginging scene as a platform for a proper relationship. I'm not in anyway knocking it or judging but for me it's about NSA casual encounters with like minded.

wolverhampton

"Why does it have to be labelled?

When I've had sex with a married man those thoughts don't enter my head, it's not more dirty or thrilling it's sex with someone I like."

well said ,

Nothing wrong with it. If a married woman is happy to be here without her husband's knowledge that's her choice. On her head be it.

well said , "

It's not on her head alone though, if your sleeping with a married woman knowingly you will be held just as responsible as she is, and all these guys saying they do it I bet you'd all cry like little girls if your Mrs did It to you,

People win show no respect for other people's relationships are the lowest of the low and should be castrated, that goes for both men and women, if you can castrate a woman?

wolverhampton

"

100% true . Well said ,

Luton

"What makes you think you even have the right to interfere in the first place?...

Because genuine, true friends are there to point out problems as well as tell you that you're wonderful."

On occasions when a friend has felt that I need a problem pointing out, I am grateful for their intervention. Friends are there for you.

Because genuine, true friends are there to point out problems as well as tell you that you're wonderful."

Not if it's not requested. If a friend of mine asks what I think of something I will always tell them, good or bad. If my advice is not sought then I don't see fit to intervene. They are intelligent adults so who am I to give unsolicited advice on their personal relationships, I have more respect for their own judgement than that.

100% true . Well said , "

The Op asked a question, people are answering that question, with there honest opinions about cheating, if me thinking cheating is wrong and that makes me judgemental then I'm happy with that,

I can honestly say in all my life I have never knowingly slept with another persons partner except when swinging with there permission, people who do show a lack of morals in my opinion

If this is the random self-congratulatory thread: I helped a colleague this morning with something she should already have known and I didn't get cross.

Yay for me. Absolutely deserve people to tell me how good I am.

Because genuine, true friends are there to point out problems as well as tell you that you're wonderful.

Not if it's not requested. If a friend of mine asks what I think of something I will always tell them, good or bad. If my advice is not sought then I don't see fit to intervene. They are intelligent adults so who am I to give unsolicited advice on their personal relationships, I have more respect for their own judgement than that."

Completely disagree with this, sometimes as a friend it is your job to step in and say give your head a shake and sort your shit out whether it's requested or not,

I am technically married. Seperated for just under 5 years and he will be getting his divorce papers at end of next month since he made me wait the 5 years. I have been on and off this site for 6 years. Met some lively people but didnt think there was that many judgemental people on here.

"I'm not self congratulating. I am explaining why "what they don't know doesn't hurt them" isn't true and explaining why I choose not to be a part of cheating.

I'm far from perfect but I am honest. "

"I personally prefer married/attached women as find a lot of single tend to use this site/swinginging scene as a platform for a proper relationship. I'm not in anyway knocking it or judging but for me it's about NSA casual encounters with like minded.

"

I think there's something to be said for this reading between the lines in other suchlike threads.

Sorry for giving a damn about my friends "

People are quick to jump and comment. We are all hunam i think . We all have needs and all here for swinging fun. I actually prefer married men. They dont get clingy. They go without at home because wives have lost interest. Life is way to short. Live it

With an attitude like that it's clear why you've got no veri's in over a year. "

well said ,

It's not on her head alone though, if your sleeping with a married woman knowingly you will be held just as responsible as she is, and all these guys saying they do it I bet you'd all cry like little girls if your Mrs did It to you,

People win show no respect for other people's relationships are the lowest of the low and should be castrated, that goes for both men and women, if you can castrate a woman?"

Bang on!

Not if it's not requested. If a friend of mine asks what I think of something I will always tell them, good or bad. If my advice is not sought then I don't see fit to intervene. They are intelligent adults so who am I to give unsolicited advice on their personal relationships, I have more respect for their own judgement than that.

Completely disagree with this, sometimes as a friend it is your job to step in and say give your head a shake and sort your shit out whether it's requested or not, "

If it's something like excessive drug use then yeah. If it's what I may or may not think about what may or may not be happening in their relationship, I completely disagree.

Luton

"

Completely disagree with this, sometimes as a friend it is your job to step in and say give your head a shake and sort your shit out whether it's requested or not, "

Thoroughly agree.

I have had this happen to me on a couple of occasions and am grateful that my true friends stepped in and helped me see problems.

I had a really bad experience, she was cheating. Didn't tell me she was attached, next she's told her husband during an argument that she was getting what she needed elsewhere, cue threatening phone calls and a visit to my house. However when he arrived, he saw me thought twice and scuttled away!

I'd always want to be in possession of the facts. For me, the person in the relationship is the cheater, I canmake a moral choice if I want to enable them to do it with me. The other half should have no problem with the other girl/other man. They should be angry with their partner.

wolverhampton

People are quick to jump and comment. We are all hunam i think . We all have needs and all here for swinging fun. I actually prefer married men. They dont get clingy. They go without at home because wives have lost interest. Life is way to short. Live it "

As a happily married woman it's good dirty fun for me.

Jeez this thread is getting way too deep and judgemental.

I will leave gracefully onto a more lighthearted forum discussion like tits Tuesday.

"I had a really bad experience, she was cheating. Didn't tell me she was attached, next she's told her husband during an argument that she was getting what she needed elsewhere, cue threatening phone calls and a visit to my house. However when he arrived, he saw me thought twice and scuttled away!

I'd always want to be in possession of the facts. For me, the person in the relationship is the cheater, I canmake a moral choice if I want to enable them to do it with me. The other half should have no problem with the other girl/other man. They should be angry with their partner.

"

That's my stance. To blame the 'other woman/other man' takes the responsibility away from the cheating partner.

People are quick to jump and comment. We are all hunam i think . We all have needs and all here for swinging fun. I actually prefer married men. They dont get clingy. They go without at home because wives have lost interest. Life is way to short. Live it

"

I doubt very much the wives have lost interest to be honest.

More likely the hubby is very happy with his wife - just fancies a bit on the side

By *eaningofLifeCouple  over a year ago

York

Totally agree with you. I'm Mrs of the couple and we have an amazing sex life, we talk very openly about our meets together and solo. If your getting with the Mrs to try and get in her head saying crap like 'you want me more than your husband blah blah blah' then your not here for the right reasons and your a dick! Why on earth would a session of sex no matter how mind blowing out way the love, commitment and family that you have built up. It's just mad. X

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

My experience with married ladies who 'cheat' has been that they are subsidising or bolstering their marriage.

Whether they lack sex or the hubby is unadventurous or just rubbish (there are a lot of them) makes little difference.

They are always very careful not to be caught, are clear in mind that they love their hubby or are unable to leave, and are doing their best to stay sane in their situation.

I have happily had great friendships and can honestly say their hubbies never knew. Was anyone hurt? Far from it. The hubbies had a happier wife and she was often turned back on to sex with him.

Men, on the other hand TEND to cheat because they can, for the next conquest, and often will take stupid risks to achieve this. Often caught and forgiven, they are soon back at it with near contempt for either wife or kids.

I am not pretending that cheating is right but, in a world of imperfect relationships, not all cheating is created equally.

"My experience with married ladies who 'cheat' has been that they are subsidising or bolstering their marriage.

Whether they lack sex or the hubby is unadventurous or just rubbish (there are a lot of them) makes little difference.

They are always very careful not to be caught, are clear in mind that they love their hubby or are unable to leave, and are doing their best to stay sane in their situation.

I have happily had great friendships and can honestly say their hubbies never knew. Was anyone hurt? Far from it. The hubbies had a happier wife and she was often turned back on to sex with him.

Men, on the other hand TEND to cheat because they can, for the next conquest, and often will take stupid risks to achieve this. Often caught and forgiven, they are soon back at it with near contempt for either wife or kids.

I am not pretending that cheating is right but, in a world of imperfect relationships, not all cheating is created equally. "

I agree completely with the first part of your analysis, but not the male/female division of types - I've met men who fall into your first category (and seen plenty, men and women, who I won't meet, who fall into your second). However we are probably seeing different sides based on who we interact with more on here.

"Sleeping with a married woman. Wrong or just dirty fun? As a happily married woman it's good dirty fun for me. "

at least a nice honest lady

"I personally prefer married/attached women as find a lot of single tend to use this site/swinginging scene as a platform for a proper relationship. I'm not in anyway knocking it or judging but for me it's about NSA casual encounters with like minded.

I think there's something to be said for this reading between the lines in other suchlike threads."

you're right

"My experience with married ladies who 'cheat' has been that they are subsidising or bolstering their marriage.

I am not pretending that cheating is right but, in a world of imperfect relationships, not all cheating is created equally. "

This is the biggest load of rubbish I have ever read on here, if someone has married someone there not sexually compatible with then that's there fault and you've made your bed and should lie in it, or suck it up and tell them how you Feel, not cheat saying well its only sex, it's selfish and cowardly, this just comes across as you trying to justify your own wrong doing by saying some cheating is acceptable.

Cheating is cheating whatever the reasons

"Sleeping with a married woman. Wrong or just dirty fun? As a happily married woman it's good dirty fun for me.

at least a nice honest lady"

Not nice all the time.....according to the moral police!

"

This is the biggest load of rubbish I have ever read on here, if someone has married someone there not sexually compatible with then that's there fault and you've made your bed and should lie in it, or suck it up and tell them how you Feel, not cheat saying well its only sex, it's selfish and cowardly, this just comes across as you trying to justify your own wrong doing by saying some cheating is acceptable.

Cheating is cheating whatever the reasons"

Get off your soapbox ffs. Seriously.

wolverhampton

"Sleeping with a married woman. Wrong or just dirty fun? As a happily married woman it's good dirty fun for me.

at least a nice honest lady Not nice all the time.....according to the moral police! "

wtf has it got to do with any one else there life let them live it ,

glad i never married!

i still think its there decision who they meet and how they set their profile up. Everyone can make their own minds up and not be swayed by what is written in here. Cannot see it as a taboo. I think if you wanna chat to someone go ahead and if you want to meet someone go for it. Its your decison and no one else's, Go for it

"

"

No I'm allowed an opinion and if I disagree then it's a forum where I will state my opinion, just because you disagree doesn't mean I'm on a soapbox, ffs

"

No I'm allowed an opinion and if I disagree then it's a forum where I will state my opinion, just because you disagree doesn't mean I'm on a soapbox, ffs"

everyone has an opion so everyone can have their say

I am not pretending that cheating is right but, in a world of imperfect relationships, not all cheating is created equally.

Cheating is cheating whatever the reasons"

Cheating IS cheating but life is not as simple as you want it to be, no matter how much you try to make it so.

"

No I'm allowed an opinion and if I disagree then it's a forum where I will state my opinion, just because you disagree doesn't mean I'm on a soapbox, ffs"

I'd offer that calling for all cheats to be castrated is a slightly extreme opinion!...

"

"

The soapboxes, high horses, pedestals and medal factories are all working overtime today

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

What others decide to do in their lives has zero interest to me.

Just do it with people who will do it with you, leave other to get on with meeting 'singles'

BSE

"I agree completely with the first part of your analysis, but not the male/female division of types - I've met men who fall into your first category (and seen plenty, men and women, who I won't meet, who fall into your second). However we are probably seeing different sides based on who we interact with more on here."

I was talking about men in general. I also used TEND for a reason. Some women are cynical philanderers and some men are trapped. But McDonald's is filled every weekend with Dad's who regret their inability to keep it in their pants and it is those I was referring to.

I actually believe that those on here who are married, regardless of sex, are actually far less likely to have an affair and threaten their home life. It is sex for its own sake and is far less likely to impinge on home.

Again, all cheating is not equal, and a guy who has a few meets off here is less likely to be caught than the guy with the office romance, or the quickie with the local 'bike'.

"

No I'm allowed an opinion and if I disagree then it's a forum where I will state my opinion, just because you disagree doesn't mean I'm on a soapbox, ffs

I'd offer that calling for all cheats to be castrated is a slightly extreme opinion!... "

Ok slightly over the top maybe

Cheating IS cheating but life is not as simple as you want it to be, no matter how much you try to make it so. "

Well I think life is simple, people make it harder than it has to be

"I agree completely with the first part of your analysis, but not the male/female division of types - I've met men who fall into your first category (and seen plenty, men and women, who I won't meet, who fall into your second). However we are probably seeing different sides based on who we interact with more on here.

I was talking about men in general. I also used TEND for a reason. Some women are cynical philanderers and some men are trapped. But McDonald's is filled every weekend with Dad's who regret their inability to keep it in their pants and it is those I was referring to.

I actually believe that those on here who are married, regardless of sex, are actually far less likely to have an affair and threaten their home life. It is sex for its own sake and is far less likely to impinge on home.

Again, all cheating is not equal, and a guy who has a few meets off here is less likely to be caught than the guy with the office romance, or the quickie with the local 'bike'.

"

I know you said tend, I just thought the male/female was simplistic. I agree though!

"

Well I think life is simple, people make it harder than it has to be"

Now that I agree with you on - but my decisions make my life as simple and as good as it can be, for both me and my partner.

"

The soapboxes, high horses, pedestals and medal factories are all working overtime today "

I didn't get my self-congratulatory medal or praise from others for being awesome in my own opinion

kettles on!!

BSE

[Removed by poster at 31/03/15 12:17:53]

"

The soapboxes, high horses, pedestals and medal factories are all working overtime today

I didn't get my self-congratulatory medal or praise from others for being awesome in my own opinion "

Don't forget the morality and conscience police...

BSE

I have no problems with how I lived my life and those I have had an affair with. I am not proud of some of the things I have said to people when I was younger, but I have never married because I failed to see how I would be faithful to one person for the rest of my natural born life.

Nobody on here has been faithful to their partners as per the Churches definition or that of the moral do-gooders of the world.

But the sliding scale of what is cheating is at its most skewed in the world of swinging.

If you are swinging as a couple, should you have got married? There are some that would say you are merely covering a poor choice in partner or a lack of moral fortitude. That one person is all that the Church sanctions and you are breaking the covenant you undertook when you made your vows.

I do not agree with this but I highlight this perspective to reinforce my belief that there are no absolutes within a mores based social construct, and that the organic nature of human interaction should never have been constrained to what is essentially a recent construct to maintain familial continuance of wealth.

Ya get me bruv

"

I didn't get my self-congratulatory medal or praise from others for being awesome in my own opinion

Don't forget the morality and conscience police... "

And the castrators

Having seen and experienced what goes on in marriages where one partner has sex with others without the knowledge of the other partner,I won't condemn anyone for doing it,or tell them how to live their lives.

"

And the castrators "

How could we forget those!

As an aside, The Castrators is a great name for a band..

"

"

And the castrators

As an aside, The Castrators is a great name for a band.."

The Morality and Conscience Police is the name of my rap duo.

I have an interest in chatting to and meeting people that I am intellectually and physically attracted to. Fabswingers, a web site, in the public domain, is the vehicle I choose to use to enable this interaction.

Whilst I don't have any business understanding anyone's "situation" I certainly don't judge, I respect people _iews and I expect the same in return.

There is a handy block button provided on this website for those users you wish to exclude from your fab experience.

I say live and let live.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Pops her head in, ducks as a severed limb flies past and closes the door.

"Pops her head in, ducks as a severed limb flies past and closes the door. "

Could you not hear from the outside? Indignancy has its own dedicated aural frequency.

"

And the castrators

As an aside, The Castrators is a great name for a band..

The Morality and Conscience Police is the name of my rap duo."

I feel a collaboration coming on along the lines of Aerosmith & Run DMC.

Depends if the partner knows and they are in an open relationship. if he doesn't, I won't.

I ain't the dickhead to do that to somebody!

"I have an interest in chatting to and meeting people that I am intellectually and physically attracted to. Fabswingers, a web site, in the public domain, is the vehicle I choose to use to enable this interaction.

Whilst I don't have any business understanding anyone's "situation" I certainly don't judge, I respect people _iews and I expect the same in return.

There is a handy block button provided on this website for those users you wish to exclude from your fab experience.

I say live and let live."

This I agree with, there are people on this thread I have blocked and people are free to block us, but the op asked a question of wrong or just dirty, so the answered his question I think it's wrong,

So while I kind of agree with your statement and people can do has they wish and we wouldn't meet a married person that isn't what the thread is about,

It's the couples on here that are the most insecure by and large it seems. (As far as this thread goes).

Soapbox fraternity.

I wouldn't sleep with anyone that's in a relationship because I want a boyfriend of my own rather than a one off shag. Even if I did just want a shag, morally I wouldn't feel right sleeping with someone that was doing it behind their partners back so I'd just steer clear of attached people.

would love it if I found out my wife was having sex elsewhere

"I have an interest in chatting to and meeting people that I am intellectually and physically attracted to. Fabswingers, a web site, in the public domain, is the vehicle I choose to use to enable this interaction.

I say live and let live.

This I agree with, there are people on this thread I have blocked and people are free to block us, but the op asked a question of wrong or just dirty, so the answered his question I think it's wrong,

So while I kind of agree with your statement and people can do has they wish and we wouldn't meet a married person that isn't what the thread is about, "

I offered my opinion on the OP's question as to whether it's wrong or dirty. I have no interest in whether the women I choose to sleep with are married or not. They are adults, they know what they are doing, and so am I. As long as both parties are aware of eithers marital situation then fine with me.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

To me, I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone who is cheating, so why would I do to someone else what I wouldn't want doing to me.

But hey, that's just me.

"To me, I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone who is cheating, so why would I do to someone else what I wouldn't want doing to me.

But hey, that's just me. "

And me

S x

"It's the couples on here that are the most insecure by and large it seems. (As far as this thread goes).

Soapbox fraternity.

"

So because we don't agree with cheating that makes us insecure?

"To me, I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone who is cheating, so why would I do to someone else what I wouldn't want doing to me.

But hey, that's just me. "

Me too and I think people that cheat on their partners, whatever the circumstances are selfish. I can't think of any reason that would make it justified or acceptable to cheat. I'd happily listen to some reasons though.

So guys have we come to a conclusion haha

"

And the castrators "

The same ones that will be messaging you privately at another time to arrange a fuck......

Hey indignant people... Over here!

I've just seen threads entitled "midgets" and "retards". Seriously!

Get in there and pass on your thoughts and judgements you'll have great fun!

Sorry no, I forgot. married people who you know nothing about are so much worse than the xenophobic, abusive, intolerant, prejudiced idiots who proliferate Fab.

"So guys have we come to a conclusion haha"

Yes. 'Each to their own', as ever

"

The same ones that will be messaging you privately at another time to arrange a fuck...... "

If I could have great fun talking about those who message me after threads like this and say "but you're hot"

If you have an opinion: say it, stick to it and let others have their say.

BSE

And the world keeps spinning

Incidentally, it took me ages to look up some of the words I used and no one has mentioned my comment. You are all just mean

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"It's the couples on here that are the most insecure by and large it seems. (As far as this thread goes).

Soapbox fraternity.

"

Couples the most insecure? Sir, you are a fool! The couples on here are putting BOTH up for sex with others, not skulking around in the shadows so their other halves don't find out!

But this is what is wrong with this site, it is becoming more and more about singles than it is couples. It has become a cheaters paradise! Cheating is cheating, no distinction at all..

As long as we are not involved in their infidelity, I can ignore, but they are not swingers. If they were, then every person who goes out on the pull is a swinger! Whether in a pub, club or bar..

wolverhampton

"So guys have we come to a conclusion haha

Yes. 'Each to their own', as ever "

as always some meet them some dont there choice ,

But hey, that's just me.

Me too and I think people that cheat on their partners, whatever the circumstances are selfish. I can't think of any reason that would make it justified or acceptable to cheat. I'd happily listen to some reasons though. "

Why should it be a problem? If hubby would do his job sexually in bed, she wouldn't be out searching for fresh meat

Yes. 'Each to their own', as ever "

Oh there was thinking I could sway everyone's mindset by relentlessly stating my opinion

"

The same ones that will be messaging you privately at another time to arrange a fuck......

If I could have great fun talking about those who message me after threads like this and say "but you're hot"

If you have an opinion: say it, stick to it and let others have their say. "

I've had fun going through the vehement posters on this thread and identifying those who have done just that...

London

Not if it's not requested. If a friend of mine asks what I think of something I will always tell them, good or bad. If my advice is not sought then I don't see fit to intervene. They are intelligent adults so who am I to give unsolicited advice on their personal relationships, I have more respect for their own judgement than that."

Pretty much my _iew. I don't interfere/intervene in the life of my children either.

Yes. 'Each to their own', as ever

Oh there was thinking I could sway everyone's mindset by relentlessly stating my opinion "

Ha ha! Think we've all done that at some point, futile as it is

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I am bemused by some of the sweeping statements about people including the one about couples. I play as part of a couple and then I play alone if I so wish as does my partner. Where is that "insecure"?

Surely everybody on this site can do whatever they choose to do and nobody needs permission or approval from other swingers?

Does the term "swinging" really have to be so tightly defined that only a proportion of those engaging in sex with others fall into the "right" category?

I really dont understand the big deal over terminology - why can't we just chat/ meet and play if everybody is happy? This is meant to be relaxing and fun but sometimes it sounds more like complying with an audit!

hypothetically;

a woman is in a sexless marriage he would never agree to her seeing another man or woman for sex. is she to obey or cheat?

would it be ok for her to meet a married swing couple but not single men?

would it be better she live without any sex except self pleasuring?

I know what guys in that position do!

Soapbox fraternity.

Couples the most insecure? Sir, you are a fool! The couples on here are putting BOTH up for sex with others, not skulking around in the shadows so their other halves don't find out!

But this is what is wrong with this site, it is becoming more and more about singles than it is couples. It has become a cheaters paradise! Cheating is cheating, no distinction at all..

As long as we are not involved in their infidelity, I can ignore, but they are not swingers. If they were, then every person who goes out on the pull is a swinger! Whether in a pub, club or bar.. "

My experience agrees that it's couples who tend to react the most vociferously to married people. And I've lost count of the number of approaches from one half of the couple to meet in secret I've had - they seem to think because I'm married I'll go along with that. Obviously this is not all couples, but there's a hell of a lot. There are some couples on these forums whose posts demonstrate enviably secure, tolerant and open relationships; there are many more whose posts give me the exact opposite _iew.

I'm not a swinger, I agree with you on that. But I coexist happily on this site with many who are. I'm not trying to contaminate them.

"hypothetically;

a woman is in a sexless marriage he would never agree to her seeing another man or woman for sex. is she to obey or cheat?

I know what guys in that position do! "

First of all I think the times that women "obey" have well and truly gone.

Secondly, it is entirely up to the individual what they choose to do - I can honestly not say what I would do in the situation you described.

I might "cheat" if desperate enough - then again I might try and resolve it in a different way.

Either way, it would be me who decides and I am only answerable to myself.

"

If you have an opinion: say it, stick to it and let others have their say.

I've had fun going through the vehement posters on this thread and identifying those who have done just that... "

By *ifted guyMan  over a year ago

North side of tyne

I'm seeing a married woman her hubby knows and we sometimes spend the full night together he loves her and wants to see her happy

He likes her to report back on the evenings events

So a turn on for us all and no harm done

"hypothetically;

"

Why are the options 'obey' or 'cheat'?

This is the 21st Century... she could... leave. You know, if she's not happy.

"I'm seeing a married woman her hubby knows and we sometimes spend the full night together he loves her and wants to see her happy

He likes her to report back on the evenings events

So a turn on for us all and no harm done

"

Sounds like something that you all enjoy at some level and everybody gets something out of it

Soapbox fraternity.

As long as we are not involved in their infidelity, I can ignore, but they are not swingers. If they were, then every person who goes out on the pull is a swinger! Whether in a pub, club or bar.. "

"

And the castrators

The same ones that will be messaging you privately at another time to arrange a fuck...... "

I've said elsewhere recently that since I quite clearly stated on my profile (first paragraph and status) that I'm in a monogamous relationship and not meeting my mail from couples and single women asking for meets has roughly quadrupled!

"hypothetically;

Why are the options 'obey' or 'cheat'?

This is the 21st Century... she could... leave. You know, if she's not happy."

really? sometimes there are more problems caused by leaving than staying and it's just sex! the rest of their life may be fine but no sex as in sexless marriage?

BSE

I am a married man and would rather my Johnson fell off than meet anyone!!!!

Ps. my box has been emptied in anticipation

By *ice Thick CockkMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Wrong, how would you like it

For some poeple the attraction lies in meeting somebody who is "unobtainable" - stating that in a profile often does have the effect of more mail from peopl trying to see if they can get you to meet.

I have had guys say to me that the idea of "taking" a woman from their partner is really sexy - I wonder whether that works the other way?

"

Again. Soapbox.

Although I think this thread has been well and truly cooked now.

"really? sometimes there are more problems caused by leaving than staying and it's just sex! the rest of their life may be fine but no sex as in sexless marriage? "

If it's 'just sex' and it's not important then no need to get it anywhere else then, eh?

Either it's important, or it isn't.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

the smugness is often 2sided

The people who don't meet people in relationships playing alone

The people playing outside of their relationship grandstanding it and expecting everyone to agree or say 'how honest are they declaring it'

If people just got on with it in a slightly more dignified way, life would be less angst on the subject

It's the two-faced indignation I like the best about this thread!

We have males and females on this thread (single and in happy couple status) publicly denouncing married people playing away who have "secretly" messaged myself and (based on a comment above) at least one lovely lady.

"It's the two-faced indignation I like the best about this thread!

We have males and females on this thread (single and in happy couple status) publicly denouncing married people playing away who have "secretly" messaged myself and (based on a comment above) at least one lovely lady.

"

I agree there ARE some sly ones here.

One female and two single males have contacted us - even though we're straight and only looking for couples! Tut tut

"really? sometimes there are more problems caused by leaving than staying and it's just sex! the rest of their life may be fine but no sex as in sexless marriage?

If it's 'just sex' and it's not important then no need to get it anywhere else then, eh?

Either it's important, or it isn't."

never mentioned important you did. and it is hypothetical anyway all i'm saying is if it is just sex why shouldnt she have a affair?

"really? sometimes there are more problems caused by leaving than staying and it's just sex! the rest of their life may be fine but no sex as in sexless marriage?

Either it's important, or it isn't. never mentioned important you did. and it is hypothetical anyway all i'm saying is if it is just sex why shouldnt she have a affair?"

Because it's not 'just sex' to everyone.

Personally to me sex is very, very, very important. That's one of the reasons I'm on a swingers site.

I agree there ARE some sly ones here.

One female and two single males have contacted us - even though we're straight and only looking for couples! Tut tut"

That's a bit different from someone publicly denouncing married people on here as scum of the earth / cheating bastards / deserving of castration, and then in private messages trying to meet them. Which does happen, and not just to me.

Either it's important, or it isn't. never mentioned important you did. and it is ghypothetical anyway all i'm saying is if it is just sex why shouldnt she have a affair?

Because it's not 'just sex' to everyone.

Personally to me sex is very, very, very important. That's one of the reasons I'm on a swingers site."

it is to me too but it is just sex to me but accept your opinion

"Personally to me sex is very, very, very important. That's one of the reasons I'm on a swingers site."

Who in here thinks that if sex is very very very important to one half of a partnership that they should throw away 10-20+ years of friendship, family, love, intimacy, kids, house and loving future together?

"Personally to me sex is very, very, very important. That's one of the reasons I'm on a swingers site.

Who in here thinks that if sex is very very very important to one half of a partnership that they should throw away 10-20+ years of friendship, family, love, intimacy, kids, house and loving future together?

"

My parents did.

I turned out alright. They turned out alright.

If something is very important to one person in a couple and the other person finds that importance incompatible with their relationship, then they're not suitable anymore.

It's not the end of the world. People drift apart. Relationships shouldn't have to be under pressure to be 'forever'. Better to have something wonderful for a shorter period of time than something that makes you miserable.

"hypothetically;

I know what guys in that position do! "

If they're married then surely they'd be able to talk about why they weren't having sex. If they never did have sex then how did the relationship even progress to marraige in the first place? If the husband absolutely refused to have sex then a conversation along the lines of "if you won't give it to me then I'll go and get it myself" At least then he's aware, he might not agree but the problem is then his not hers. My mums friends husband had MS which got worse and worse and she was having an affair and was ripped apart by his family. She still loved her husband and cared for him(medically and emotionally) turned her garage into what looked like a hospital room but was still only 37 years old back then when he got really bad, her husband wasn't the man she had been with since she was a teenager. She couldn't leave him because she didn't want to and felt it was her duty to look after him but through illness he couldn't meet her emotional and physical needs. I think that's the only sort of circumstance where I understand the woman's motive for cheating.

The Italian bastards on the paternal side of my family, my father, my 2 uncles, my grandfather all had affairs. I've been different ages and seen different generations cheated on and how it affected them.

If your partner doesn't know that you have sex with other people it's because they wouldn't want you to, would be hurt/upset or whatever. I'm yet to read some of the reasons/justifications people have for cheating, not that it's anyone's business, just helpful to see what drives people to do it so I can prevent it happening to me in future relationships.

"

If something is very important to one person in a couple and the other person finds that importance incompatible with their relationship, then they're not suitable anymore.

It's not the end of the world. "

Whooooaaahhh!

And that's me out. You win. I can't argue with fundamentalism of that degree!

"

...and oddly they are the ones on this thread shouting the loudest about how terrible it is.

some people cheat they always have a forum rant aint gonna change that! im a cheater and ive been cheated on im happy to play with OH knowing or not it's just sex!

Luton

If something was tremendously important to me, and my wife prevented me from doing it, then I certainly would consider leaving if all avenues of communication and compromise had failed. We would no longer be compatible.

Ditto if I were to prevent her from pursuing some activity that she needs.

Another side to the coin is that an affair my just help the married woman to gain more confidence in the bedrroom with her husband and in turn improve their relationship

Are we at the end yet? I couldn't possibly let the last word be uttered from a high horse after all