FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hopi Ear Candles

Hopi Ear Candles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ove bi guys OP   Woman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Hi All.

I have V persistent sinus problems, giving me severe face/headaches and earache ... Booked myself on for a Hopi Ear treatment.

Anyone had this ? I have heard good things ... just hoping it relieves some of the pressure.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have some expensive Snake Oil that works perfectly

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Let us know how you get on, I'd love to try this!

I'm not convinced... and have heard of people getting nasty burns from bits falling off the candle down the inside and into the ear!

I had series of bad sinusitis bouts a few years ago and found that cutting all dairy out of my diet for a while made a difference - along with twice-daily sessions of steaming my head under a towel, over a sink full of very hot water

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

It's a con . I have some magic beans they will absolutely work xx

By *essiCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

Have had Hopi ear candling and can reccomend it totally, has a course of it spaced over several weeks and a family member swear by it for easing his sinitus and has it every month

Birmingham

"I'm not convinced... and have heard of people getting nasty burns from bits falling off the candle down the inside and into the ear!

I had series of bad sinusitis bouts a few years ago and found that cutting all dairy out of my diet for a while made a difference - along with twice-daily sessions of steaming my head under a towel, over a sink full of very hot water"

I steam and have cut dairy out, tbh don't like dairy anyway ... have humidifier so room isn't too dry.

Warm flannels only think that are working at mo

Birmingham

"Let us know how you get on, I'd love to try this!"

Will do... A friend recommended it after her husband found it helped him ... so fingers crossed

"I'm not convinced... and have heard of people getting nasty burns from bits falling off the candle down the inside and into the ear!

I had series of bad sinusitis bouts a few years ago and found that cutting all dairy out of my diet for a while made a difference - along with twice-daily sessions of steaming my head under a towel, over a sink full of very hot water

I steam and have cut dairy out, tbh don't like dairy anyway ... have humidifier so room isn't too dry.

Warm flannels only think that are working at mo "

Yes, I remember doing that too... I do feel for you, it's a horrible pain

ashby de la zouch

"Have had Hopi ear candling and can reccomend it totally, has a course of it spaced over several weeks and a family member swear by it for easing his sinitus and has it every month "

It does nothing . Eat tic tacs and pretend they are magic medicines

Hopi does zero to have any effect upon the auditory canals or sinus

What you have been told they do, they don't xx

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

This has been debunked a lot of times. It's only benefit will be as a placebo, I'm afraid.

By *ckleticklesWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Try it and see...i love them...so lovely and relaxing.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive had it done a couple of times and it did absolutely nothing at all.

I did quite like the sensation of it sounding like there was a fire crackling in your ear though

ashby de la zouch

"This has been debunked a lot of times. It's only benefit will be as a placebo, I'm afraid. "

It really has , and I've done a number of the experiments myself

It aggravates me when some of the practitioners lie and pretend the wax build up at the base of the candle is wax extracted from the ear

Sinus problems are often linked to problems with teeth and gums. It might be worth visiting a dentist to investigate this. It might also be worth getting a netti pot to wash debris out of your sinuses.

Birmingham

"Sinus problems are often linked to problems with teeth and gums. It might be worth visiting a dentist to investigate this. It might also be worth getting a netti pot to wash debris out of your sinuses. "

I have a wash bottle I use regular. I see the dentist regular because I grind my teeth and wear a shield (yes V sexy lol) ... sinus started after a visit to Thailand where I jumped off a boat and inhaled half the sea water ... been checked for diseases etc.

» Add a new message to this topic