FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I give up!!!

I give up!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anyone out there explain to me WHY we`ve just been contacted by:-

Non drinking.... Straight.....Pair of FB`s

....... That "won`t meet smokers"? FFS.

Rant over...... Just ignore me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

No.....sorry

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we know the feeling ...oh us fussy fookers..lol

By *aintmikeMan  over a year ago

glasgow

they probably didn't spend the time reading your profile,, much to their regret i suppose,, it called leaping before looking,,,or just plain old newbies,,

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Did they not bother to read your profile?

I get people every day not reading my profile. Probably 90% dont. Its just an every day occurance so I delete and block them after sending them a quick short message.

Its every day life on a swing site tho so our gonna have to get used to it

By *mf4BxJCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

I've just seen the couple we're meant to be meeting tonight on meet today... it's been arranged for weeks!

"I've just seen the couple we're meant to be meeting tonight on meet today... it's been arranged for weeks! "

They could have forgot?

Email them and ask if tonight is still on x

Awww C'mon, be fair!!! I've bin tryin' to meet you two since the day I got here... and you keep ignoring me

You really must make your preferences CLEARER on your profile....

By *mf4BxJCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

yeah the emailed earlier to check... weird.

"Awww C'mon, be fair!!! I've bin tryin' to meet you two since the day I got here... and you keep ignoring me

You really must make your preferences CLEARER on your profile....

"

LOL, I`m aware of the fact that I left school with ZILCH!! But we do make an effort.

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

I can offer you some psychological theory that seems to stand up in practice…

When you shout about what you don’t like, don’t want or things that piss you off you are exposing the things that do piss you off. And so, for people who get a thrill out of irritating others you are in fact telling them exactly how to wind you up.

When this problem comes up my suggestion is always the same, clearly state on your profile what you do want but don’t make too much noise about what you don’t want. Then when you get chatting to a prospective playmate(s) you can just say, ’yes everything else is fine but no thanks to the strap-on’ or whatever.

There is no point in putting NO SINGLE GUYS on your profile, that will just attract the idiots. Any incoming PM’s you get from single males just use the delete button, but I think you can block single males anyway. Of course that perpetuates the single guy posing as a couple, but there you go, there isn’t always a perfect solution to every problem.

Some years ago when we had a lot less experience we used to get sucked in by picture collectors. The solution was this, our profile carried the line… “Picture collectors, no problem, if you want pictures just ask we love to show off” This psychologically takes all the fun out of it, the ’tricking us’ into giving up pictures is removed and so to the picture collectors.

"Did they not bother to read your profile?

I get people every day not reading my profile. Probably 90% dont. Its just an every day occurance so I delete and block them after sending them a quick short message.

Its every day life on a swing site tho so our gonna have to get used to it"

BLOCKED!!!!!!!

Angie & MrMan

Just what I was thinking but it sounded much better coming from a couple!

Its every day life on a swing site tho so our gonna have to get used to it"

Indeed! You'll drive yourself nuts if you get upset at every mail that doesn't meet your criteria.

I've been deleting like crazy lol! First line of my profile states I'm not meeting til December, so not even a cursory glance of my profile has taken place!

Par for the course!

"I've just seen the couple we're meant to be meeting tonight on meet today... it's been arranged for weeks!

They could have forgot?

Email them and ask if tonight is still on x"

we often use it as a way of attracting interest as sometimes a pair of tits in a bodystocking dosent quit do the trick..lol

Its every day life on a swing site tho so our gonna have to get used to it

Indeed! You'll drive yourself nuts if you get upset at every mail that doesn't meet your criteria.

I've been deleting like crazy lol! First line of my profile states I'm not meeting til December, so not even a cursory glance of my profile has taken place!

Par for the course! "

Cheers Sassy, I just "went off on one" lol, we normally just take these things in our stride as it does and will happen all the time. However, for some reason (ie not getting much of late lol) this one got right up my nose.

"I can offer you some psychological theory that seems to stand up in practice…

When you shout about what you don’t like, don’t want or things that piss you off you are exposing the things that do piss you off. And so, for people who get a thrill out of irritating others you are in fact telling them exactly how to wind you up.

When this problem comes up my suggestion is always the same, clearly state on your profile what you do want but don’t make too much noise about what you don’t want. Then when you get chatting to a prospective playmate(s) you can just say, ’yes everything else is fine but no thanks to the strap-on’ or whatever.

There is no point in putting NO SINGLE GUYS on your profile, that will just attract the idiots. Any incoming PM’s you get from single males just use the delete button, but I think you can block single males anyway. Of course that perpetuates the single guy posing as a couple, but there you go, there isn’t always a perfect solution to every problem.

Some years ago when we had a lot less experience we used to get sucked in by picture collectors. The solution was this, our profile carried the line… “Picture collectors, no problem, if you want pictures just ask we love to show off” This psychologically takes all the fun out of it, the ’tricking us’ into giving up pictures is removed and so to the picture collectors.

"

Thanks for your input and sound advise, however, I`m not about to re write our profile for the benefit of a minority.

Furthermore, I`m as thick as "pigshit" it took me 6 months to compile the one we have.

» Add a new message to this topic