FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > gotta love the maturity...

gotta love the maturity...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ummy mummy OP   Woman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

just got woken up at 3 am by a text from someone I used to chat with over a year ago(not from this site)...and over the past few months have gotten stupid drinked texts from him, and after the last one told him to leave me alone and lose my number. so I decided to try a different approach tonight and sent back a message saying that "she is not alone and we do not appreciate being woken up at 3 am by someone who was asked to lose her number, to please leave her alone" he text back saying "sure thing mate..it is news to me that she has told me to leave her alone, we have always had nice chats" then he text back saying "I hope that for your sake mate that she has stopped using those swingers sites" thinking that he was potentially dropping me in it with a new bf...lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nasty!

Some people just can't take rejection well! It's annoying and disrespectful when they text at stupid o'clock. I find ignoring them usually work.

Let's hope this is the last you've heard of this pathetic individual!

Yes agree with Sassy don't reply at all. When he's not getting a response he'll soon bored. Good luck Hun x

[Removed by poster at 24/10/10 07:23:01]

I'd have sent a text back saying, "Bit late for that when there's three of us here, now fuck off!"

"I'd have sent a text back saying, "Bit late for that when there's three of us here, now fuck off!" "

"I'd have sent a text back saying, "Bit late for that when there's three of us here, now fuck off!" "

LMAO nice one

Haha, thats a good one!

I sent a sound clip of my having fun at 03:30h to the wrong number.

I received a call at 08:30h from an unsuspecting young lady asking who the hell I was etc...

"I sent a sound clip of my having fun at 03:30h to the wrong number.

I received a call at 08:30h from an unsuspecting young lady asking who the hell I was etc... "

Ooopsyyyyyyy hahahaha

"I sent a sound clip of my having fun at 03:30h to the wrong number.

I received a call at 08:30h from an unsuspecting young lady asking who the hell I was etc... "

"Pearl's before swine..."

southampton-ish

hehehe

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"I'd have sent a text back saying, "Bit late for that when there's three of us here, now fuck off!"

hehehe"

wish you had told us, we could have made it 5 lol

"just got woken up at 3 am by a text from someone I used to chat with over a year ago(not from this site)...and over the past few months have gotten stupid drinked texts from him, and after the last one told him to leave me alone and lose my number. so I decided to try a different approach tonight and sent back a message saying that "she is not alone and we do not appreciate being woken up at 3 am by someone who was asked to lose her number, to please leave her alone" he text back saying "sure thing mate..it is news to me that she has told me to leave her alone, we have always had nice chats" then he text back saying "I hope that for your sake mate that she has stopped using those swingers sites" thinking that he was potentially dropping me in it with a new bf...lol"

Why not just block the number from your phone. Most phones these days do that or ask your network provider to do it. It cuts out lots of hassle and leaves you with a little grin or it did me

southampton-ish

"just got woken up at 3 am by a text from someone I used to chat with over a year ago(not from this site)...and over the past few months have gotten stupid drinked texts from him, and after the last one told him to leave me alone and lose my number. so I decided to try a different approach tonight and sent back a message saying that "she is not alone and we do not appreciate being woken up at 3 am by someone who was asked to lose her number, to please leave her alone" he text back saying "sure thing mate..it is news to me that she has told me to leave her alone, we have always had nice chats" then he text back saying "I hope that for your sake mate that she has stopped using those swingers sites" thinking that he was potentially dropping me in it with a new bf...lol

Why not just block the number from your phone. Most phones these days do that or ask your network provider to do it. It cuts out lots of hassle and leaves you with a little grin or it did me "

well after my "bf" text back telling him how pathetic he was for trying to drop me in it by thinking that I wouldn't have told him what I got up to, did not hear anything back...think he saw his game did not work

Turn your phone off at bedtime or leave it downstairs.

Believe it or not I get cranky when I get woken up

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Am loving what people have done lol.

It is sad when a person cant take a no thanks no fook off. Its so easy to walk away and people need to learn to do that.

I probably would have done similar to the Op and included a few other people into the bedroom too. At least your not the sad person not being able to leave it and move on. Poor thing eh lol

Some sad people out there but some very sexy ones too mmm

southampton-ish

"Turn your phone off at bedtime or leave it downstairs.

Believe it or not I get cranky when I get woken up "

I always leave my mobile on at night when the kids are at their dad's on the weekends as he does not have a landline and sometimes only has text credit available. I think it is the last I have heard from him anyway

I never contact anyone except when I have the raging horn. It can be the same for blokes , especially in the dead of night.

My phone has a block facility and if anyone was tit enough to call me at unsociable hours I have no need to lie about not being alone. I'd tell them straight not to phone me. Have done at early o clock like 11 ish if someone wakes me up. I then block them. These are not family or long time friends or lovers - just disrespectful chancers. To be fair to me I seldom make a mistake and get into a situation with a nutter in the first place.

Cept those at forum meets but they are in the majority so one has to roll with it

"Turn your phone off at bedtime or leave it downstairs.

Believe it or not I get cranky when I get woken up

I always leave my mobile on at night when the kids are at their dad's on the weekends as he does not have a landline and sometimes only has text credit available. I think it is the last I have heard from him anyway "

Yep ... I still worry about my kids when I turn the phone off and the youngest is 25 !!

My phone is my alarm clock, diary etc., so it stays on all the time.

Good job the cat and dog cannot read or operate it!

Ive blocked people from my phone and here due to their texting and ringing late at night hence i put on my profile that i use my phone's alarm to get me up in the morning, took a month for people to get their heads round that

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

And this is one of the reasons why we have a phone just for playing and have it turned off unless we are expecting calls or making them.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

It is a good idea to have a separate phone but I already have a work one and a personal one so wouldnt want another phone

» Add a new message to this topic