FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Revelation.

Revelation.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi folks, whilst lying in my pit earlier this morning I experienced an overwhelming urge to ammend my ways.

So, here goes.

We`ve been on the site for some time now, and feel its time to come clean. We are timewasters that have no intention of meeting other couples. We take great enjoyment from contacting genuine folk, making arrangements to meet, then letting them down at the last minute. In addition we also send "winks" to dozens of single males daily, just so we can "block" them when they send us a message (we don`t abuse single fems in this way as we know your all darlings). We`re aware that our actions have been unacceptable, for which we appologise and beg your forgivness.

Yours in shame.

Repentant sinners.

PS.Good morning to one and all, hope everyone has a fantistic day.

Anyone up for a bit of fun?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No fun planned for today, as I am recovering from the excesses of the past 2 days!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I repent saying I am bi to tease the lads, when infact I am str8..

I repent..

now destined to a life with no colour co-ordination.

"No fun planned for today, as I am recovering from the excesses of the past 2 days! "

Good girl, you save yourself.

"Hi folks, whilst lying in my pit earlier this morning I experienced an overwhelming urge to ammend my ways.

So, here goes.

We`ve been on the site for some time now, and feel its time to come clean. We are timewasters that have no intention of meeting other couples. We take great enjoyment from contacting genuine folk, making arrangements to meet, then letting them down at the last minute. In addition we also send "winks" to dozens of single males daily, just so we can "block" them when they send us a message (we don`t abuse single fems in this way as we know your all darlings). We`re aware that our actions have been unacceptable, for which we appologise and beg your forgivness.

Yours in shame.

Repentant sinners.

Anyone up for a bit of fun? "

Phew! Not just us then!

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Hi folks, whilst lying in my pit earlier this morning I experienced an overwhelming urge to ammend my ways.

So, here goes.

Yours in shame.

Repentant sinners.

Anyone up for a bit of fun?

Phew! Not just us then! "

and we thought we were the only ones anyone want to assist us in finding redemption?

[Removed by poster at 24/10/10 11:49:33]

We`re thinking of opening a rehab centre for reformed swingers, any ideas as to where the ideal location would be (we`ve already ruled out the Midlands btw)?

Norfolk

"

We`re thinking of opening a rehab centre for reformed swingers, any ideas as to where the ideal location would be (we`ve already ruled out the Midlands btw)? "

Norfolk is a bit isolated but we would travel if it's going to cure us

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I actually hate sex and the thought of sucking a mans dick and kissing a woman is most disgusting. All the people I have met have all been because I was bored.

I am a sinner and was sinning again last night too. Also planning to sin some more soon as I can get it arranged xx

Norfolk

"I actually hate sex and the thought of sucking a mans dick and kissing a woman is most disgusting. All the people I have met have all been because I was bored.

I am a sinner and was sinning again last night too. Also planning to sin some more soon as I can get it arranged xx "

you bad bad girl - you should seek redemption with the rest of us!!!

I am not repenting. I want to go to hell fucking and screaming.

Uhmmmm I am not the person that people say I am though. They make their own stories up.

I'm all for repenting therapy if that's going on .....bags picking my own punishers

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

i repent as the guy who said i was a actually a single guy and my boobs are fake was dead right !!! ohh feels so good not to pad my bra now !! now hanging head in shame a repentent sinner michael ...pmsl

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Sensual did you say somthing?? Sorry was just looking at your boobs x

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

you trying to spot the tissues hehe ?!!

btw hun you can look as much as u want ..or anything you want hehe x

Norfolk

"you trying to spot the tissues hehe ?!!

btw hun you can look as much as u want ..or anything you want hehe x"

As I'm in Glasgow all next week I could check you are telling the truth and report back to the other forumites

By *y_funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

So, here goes.

Yours in shame.

Repentant sinners.

Anyone up for a bit of fun? "

Tut Tut, as if there are time wasters on here you will be telling us that you can _iew pics of semi naked people on the internet next

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

sin? what is sin? anyone care to show us??

rather have a f*ck in hell than a wank in paradise...

By *ornyandnymphoCouple  over a year ago

poole

"

We`re thinking of opening a rehab centre for reformed swingers, any ideas as to where the ideal location would be (we`ve already ruled out the Midlands btw)? "

Ideal location would be Bournemouth/Poole! There are may rehab centres here. Ask Gazza!!

And if you do have a relapse there are some very nice clubs, and a nudist beach

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"

We`re thinking of opening a rehab centre for reformed swingers, any ideas as to where the ideal location would be (we`ve already ruled out the Midlands btw)?

Ideal location would be Bournemouth/Poole! There are may rehab centres here. Ask Gazza!!

And if you do have a relapse there are some very nice clubs, and a nudist beach "

a rehab centre for swingers.brilliant idea,you wouldnt even have to go out,for a meet.

"

a rehab centre for swingers.brilliant idea,you wouldnt even have to go out,for a meet."

I`m currently involved in negotiations about the possibility of getting funding from the NHS. Maybe one located in every region for the more severe cases.

» Add a new message to this topic