FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Clumsy!!!

Clumsy!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Are you a clumsy person??

i am!!! went to the cinema on Saturday to see Despicable Me (very funny)

Some kid was kicking my nephews chair so i decided to go and speak to his dad as i did i tripped up the step and nearly fell head first in his lap

my sisters thought it was the funiest part of the film!! worst thing was the guy didnt even seem to notice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im soooooooooo clumsy..

Done two knee caps in...badly torn my hamstring ...slipped on water and did the fooking splits.

Fell up the stairs and broke me glasses

And also fell off the stairs when half the bannister was missing and smashed my fave table.

among many other accidents. lmao

Working today i actually dropped my tool box on my foot,bent down and banged my head on the corner of a glass coffee table much to the house holders amusement ! Oh i just love days like today !

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Jay says im a danger to myself. Usually fall over on the kitchen floor at least once a week. This week i dropped the bottle of washing up liquid on the floor and its such a bugger for it to come up and stop being slippery. Dropped a magazine bent down and banged my head on the microwave. But the worst was spilling a cup of coffee down my stair carpet. Its taken all week to get the stain out.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

if i get into the car,without bumping my head.thats a good day.

Well i am glad i am not alone ! Perhaps we should all join the " Clumsy club" ? Lol

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Well i am glad i am not alone ! Perhaps we should all join the " Clumsy club" ? Lol "

i tried to join the clumsy club.i spilt beer on the form,then it caught fire,when i tried drying it out.

Siren has been angling for an iPhone for ages. Neccessary to her job she says. Need it to keep abreast of latest technology she says. Get one then says I. She did.

...and then promptly dropped it into a cup of tea the very next morning. Not even had it for 24 hours and it's fooked.

This would be the 5th mobile she's doused in water (2 in the bath, 2 in her handbag when her water bottle didn't have it top popped back down properly, and now this one).

Yesterday she took a bottle of formula out with her for littleun and hadn't put the top on properly and now has a handbag smelling of rotten milk (YAK!)

She's now banned from taking anything electrical in the bathroom and she only buys bottles with screw tops on.

Needless to say, I sleep with one eye open now.

I am a trim , highly trained Russian gymnast and can turn on a cock hole.

I have a minder to carry my water proof i phones and an environmental, vetinary horticulturist to remove milk from my cow according to demand.

Excuse whilst I pirrouette my way to the lavatory where i have someone waiting to fall over on my behalf ..... x

By *anba2Couple  over a year ago

burbage

I am clumsy at a certain time of the month

What's that all about?

clumsy - jumped out of bed and broke a leg bone...fell over in shower cracked my head...Swing at Partners slipped hooks with me on..fell into jacuzzi at Chams ... hmm anyone want to join me in slipping and falling over H.

» Add a new message to this topic