FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Monday Mornings

Monday Mornings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone not looking forward to work in the morning ?

Anyone going to throw a sickie ?

Who will be at "less than thier best" on Monday mornings ?

Who will do a little less on Friday and have thier minds on the weekend to come ?

Who will have a bit of a lie in and turn up late ?

I will tell you who won't

Soldiers on the frontline

Come tomorrow they will be getting up bright and early to face what the day brings as they have all weekend and no matter how they feel they will give it thier best.

Well done boys n girls

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes, well done to all the boys and girls over there, and all the others posted in god forsaken places, ( i have a VERY special friend who is at this moment freezing his arse up a mountain in the Falklands) I dont want to go to work in the morning but i'm glad i have the right to do so!

"Anyone not looking forward to work in the morning ?

Who will do a little less on Friday and have thier minds on the weekend to come ?

Come tomorrow they will be getting up bright and early to face what the day brings as they have all weekend and no matter how they feel they will give it thier best.

Well done boys n girls"

Neither will the boys/girls who run "into" a burning building... And all other emergency service personel.

Well done boys n girls"

i hate monday mornings. find it hard to wake up. im ok rest of the week.

Well done boys n girls

Neither will the boys/girls who run "into" a burning building... And all other emergency service personel."

I actually thought about them and doctors and nurses but y'know what, some nurses and firemen and doctors and policemen and coastguard will take tomorrow off, because although they do a great job, they still can "throw a sickie" they can still take a little more time with the bed pan or train a little less harder with the hose.

they can still take a little more time with the bed pan

Depends what's in it

Oo Err!! Good point... In which case I'm ringing in sick too...

Too scared to go out if theres no one out there to cover me in the event of an emergency... Or war...

Can I tell my boss I wont be in "coz Jed said" ?

Yes must admit feel like crap this morning after a rough nights sleep, i suspect the visitor to the block of flats by me decided to make sure everyone knew he had arrived when he blocked my drive in the middle of the night, but i will still be going to work as its nothing compared to what they put up with

[Removed by poster at 25/10/10 08:26:23]

"Oo Err!! Good point... In which case I'm ringing in sick too...

Too scared to go out if theres no one out there to cover me in the event of an emergency... Or war...

Can I tell my boss I wont be in "coz Jed said" ?

"

It wasn't a competition, it wasn't about who needs to be in work and who can take time off without being noticed, it wasn't about who has the most important job it was just simply giving a thought to a group of people doing a difficult job today and everyday, a group of people that will go out and do it tomorrow and the next day, in the Mountains of Afghanistan, in the market places of Iraq in the desserts and the jungle, in Antartica or in our streets, wherever we ask them to.

My thanks to them all, nobody else needs to thank them if they don't want to, they don't expect us to thank them they will still do it.

Their career choice!!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I don`t have to get up for work on a Monday for 20 weeks as my winter split hours have started!

As well as thanking the soldiers for doing what they do everyday come rain or shine I'm also going to include all the mums and dads of young children (under 2s) who get up at 6 o bloody clock in the morning everyday cos littleun doesn't know what time is yet, let alone how to tell it.

But, to be fair to the little lad, seeing his face looking up at you when you go in and the smile he gives when he knows who it is, is beyond thanks. It's pure joy.

By *hristopher WalksMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Well done boys n girls"

Not looking forward to monday morning as I've had a Leadership test (military) but I passed. Now I have to more practical exams then I'll be done with this Leadership course!

» Add a new message to this topic