FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Anti Tank Guns

Anti Tank Guns

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rightonsteve OP   Man  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

And other assorted weapons of mass discussion. A distinct lack in Fab, I've noticed. A German 88 circa 1943 was pretty effective. Anyway, here's a weapon joke I just invented....

Why was the bow cross? Cos it kept having quarrels.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"And other assorted weapons of mass discussion. A distinct lack in Fab, I've noticed. A German 88 circa 1943 was pretty effective. Anyway, here's a weapon joke I just invented....

"

I just like the word Trebuchet.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why does bomb and bomb bard have a silent B when the whole point is not to be silent ?? Lol

Brighton - even Hove!

"And other assorted weapons of mass discussion. A distinct lack in Fab, I've noticed. A German 88 circa 1943 was pretty effective. Anyway, here's a weapon joke I just invented....

"

Mais oui, mon Cherie, voulez vous trebuchet avec moi?

Brighton - even Hove!

"Why does bomb and bomb bard have a silent B when the whole point is not to be silent ?? Lol "
a bombard writes poems.

Brighton - even Hove!

"Why does bomb and bomb bard have a silent B when the whole point is not to be silent ?? Lol a bombard writes poems. "
and plays.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Mais oui, mon Cherie, voulez vous trebuchet avec moi? "

your ever so sexy when you speak french

Brighton - even Hove!

Mais oui, mon Cherie, voulez vous trebuchet avec moi? your ever so sexy when you speak french "

Yeah, but my east midlands bastardiized accent totally wrecks it.

The tsar bomb was a revolutionary designed hydrogen bomb detonated by the soviet union in the early 60s, it remains the most powerful weapon ever detonated with a yield around 50mg tonnes although it had the ability to be around 100mg tonne,they had to reduce the yield to stop the blast from killing the plane that dropped it!.

The blast was so big the mushroom cloud reached into the stratosphere around 40 miles high and destroyed buildings 80 miles away and burnt people from 180 miles away. Humans were an ingenious bunch

All hail the thermo nuclear weapon

I took a Mills bomb and Law 80 anti tank missile into school for Show and tell one day. My Parents were called in and came to visit me at break time.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"The tsar bomb was a revolutionary designed hydrogen bomb detonated by the soviet union in the early 60s, it remains the most powerful weapon ever detonated with a yield around 50mg tonnes although it had the ability to be around 100mg tonne,they had to reduce the yield to stop the blast from killing the plane that dropped it!.

The blast was so big the mushroom cloud reached into the stratosphere around 40 miles high and destroyed buildings 80 miles away and burnt people from 180 miles away. Humans were an ingenious bunch

"

Mein Fuehrer, I can walk!

"The tsar bomb was a revolutionary designed hydrogen bomb detonated by the soviet union in the early 60s, it remains the most powerful weapon ever detonated with a yield around 50mg tonnes although it had the ability to be around 100mg tonne,they had to reduce the yield to stop the blast from killing the plane that dropped it!.

Mein Fuehrer, I can walk! "

Obviously there will need to be a ratio of around ten women to every man for the purposes of repopulation!

» Add a new message to this topic