FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Abusive members

Abusive members

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well, I guess it had to happen at some stage. Just suffered my first torrent of abuse on here, completely unprovoked. What is it with some people? Thankfully the god outweigh the bad on here,but there clearly are a few very strange people on here .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

awww sorry to hear that. U can only feel sorry for them really, they must be unhappy beggars. Concentrate on the nice ones.xxx

"awww sorry to hear that. U can only feel sorry for them really, they must be unhappy beggars. Concentrate on the nice ones.xxx"

Thank you very much Be Nice. Your name clearly is a reflection of your personality. Appreciate your advice. I will try my best to steer clear of the crazies. xxx

one abusive mail in over a year?

your just not trying hard enough lol

WHY? what had you done to get it. lol or cant you say.... I had one other week from a person who dont know me. I put it down to her having a bad hair day . lol

Muwwwwwwwwwaaaaahahahahhahaaaaaaaaa.

The Crazies!

There's a self perception problem in many cases.

Most of the crazies believe themselves wonderful and frequently extole their virtues in the forums.

Self defence against themselves is quite hilarious.

Takes time to know the 'safes' dunnit

Im sure you will recover xx

Thanks guys. I've recovered now, but it was a bit of a shock, cos i'm used to dealing with nice people on here. I guess just cos we're all users of this board, it doesn't mean that we are all like minded people, apart from a healthy interest in naughty sex.

"Thanks guys. I've recovered now, but it was a bit of a shock, cos i'm used to dealing with nice people on here. I guess just cos we're all users of this board, it doesn't mean that we are all like minded people, apart from a healthy interest in naughty sex. "

Dont take it to heart. Its just a site and its not your life. Dont let it get to you as some love it and get off on it. You get all sorts on sites like this and some with some real hang up and lot going on in there life make them at times come over nasty here, Think next time you get a person being nasty your a better person for not being like that yourself and dont go down to there level. Its a good site and can be alot of fun. JO XXX

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Does abusing your own member count?

Seriously, just block them and forget them. If they were really bad then report them and leave it up to admin to decide.

Glad to hear your okay about it now.

we had a guy bad mouth us through a mail all because we couldnt for some reason reply to him just deleted the mail and got on with the very nice guys we are chatting to. pleased you are over this as we find most people on this site are great.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Thats the idea, don't let anyone who wants to be abusive get to you. They are words on a screen, they won't kill you.

We don't normally get abusive mails ( or maybe we just define abuse differently I don't know) but, if you do, block, REPORT and forget about it. Nasty people love the attention and drama.

"awww sorry to hear that. U can only feel sorry for them really, they must be unhappy beggars. Concentrate on the nice ones.xxx"

Says the facilitatator.

And nobody says it better

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I will admit to being one of those who occassionally sends rather 'stern' and harsh mails back to people who find the need to berate me in personal mail after a forum thread. Or those that try to justify themselves to me personally.

There is a world of difference between being abusive and being curt and closing a conversation down before it starts.

If someone has been abusive for no reason, sworn at you, hurled abuse, been racist, discriminatory or personally attacked you verbally, report them immediately and let admin deal with it.

The block button is also a wonderful thing.

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

"I will admit to being one of those who occassionally sends rather 'stern' and harsh mails back to people who find the need to berate me in personal mail after a forum thread. Or those that try to justify themselves to me personally.

There is a world of difference between being abusive and being curt and closing a conversation down before it starts.

If someone has been abusive for no reason, sworn at you, hurled abuse, been racist, discriminatory or personally attacked you verbally, report them immediately and let admin deal with it.

"

Maddie once sent me to my room with no toys

Cyprus

"I will admit to being one of those who occassionally sends rather 'stern' and harsh mails back to people who find the need to berate me in personal mail after a forum thread. Or those that try to justify themselves to me personally.

Maddie once sent me to my room with no toys "

You did take 2 single men with you.... Fuck did they both look rough the next day.

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

LOL...right im going to do some work now

Miss you xxx

Cyprus

"LOL...right im going to do some work now

Miss you xxx"

Miss you too chick.

Xmas party??? You'd better!

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Miss you xxx"

Work! Yeah right all you do is design hot pants and plan my cliques downfall, that's not work.

-------

As for abusive members... fuck em.

Had the odd few, just ignore them otherwise I would either leave the site or be not so nice back.

There are alot of rude people on here to, but there are some very nice people on here to x

Miss you xxx

Work! Yeah right all you do is design hot pants and plan my cliques downfall, that's not work.

-------

As for abusive members... fuck em."

I may not like to fuck em , lol monkey thay may be yuk ,,

ive had a couple that have been nasty and dont like the word no so i just block the nice ones make up for the nasty ones

Any one know how to go about reporting a member for making threats?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Any one know how to go about reporting a member for making threats?"

click the report member button on their profile

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

what happened to the original op hes gone - maybe there were 2 sides to this particular story

Unfortunately we all have different Opinions/interpretations and abuse to some will turn others on its a fine line between the two dont you think???

hexham

"what happened to the original op hes gone - maybe there were 2 sides to this particular story"

it was a year ago...which is a lifetime in swinging

hexham

"Unfortunately we all have different Opinions/interpretations and abuse to some will turn others on its a fine line between the two dont you think??? "

no,one is consensual the other isnt

» Add a new message to this topic