FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fully dressed or already in underwear?

Fully dressed or already in underwear?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olarfox OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cambs

Personally I love a meet to start off with a woman being fully dressed. With a bit of luck she will have some really classy lingerie underneath, however, a huge part of the thrill for me is getting to 'unwrap the present' as it were. The build up to full on intimacy, including gradually exploring each through and under a layer of clothing and then gradually undressing each other I find massively erotic.

What about you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we prefer to play naked but we love to slowly undress a lady - make it part of the play but happier once all bare

I like to wear something first

"Personally I love a meet to start off with a woman being fully dressed. With a bit of luck she will have some really classy lingerie underneath, however, a huge part of the thrill for me is getting to 'unwrap the present' as it were. The build up to full on intimacy, including gradually exploring each through and under a layer of clothing and then gradually undressing each other I find massively erotic.

What about you?"

I'm totally with you there. I much prefer to enjoy the suspense, the build up and the development of sexual tension. I'm in no rush....

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

A first meet (after a previous social) I will always be fully clothed, then if there is a repeat I will answer my door dressed only in sexy undies

Apart from with Mr I don't think anyone has ever undressed me. I normally either get stripped off once we are going to play.

Stay dressed and work around it... Or they turn up and Im already in my underwear

"Personally I love a meet to start off with a woman being fully dressed. With a bit of luck she will have some really classy lingerie underneath, however, a huge part of the thrill for me is getting to 'unwrap the present' as it were. The build up to full on intimacy, including gradually exploring each through and under a layer of clothing and then gradually undressing each other I find massively erotic.

What about you?"

I find it a bit embarrassing when the lady I am meeting arrives naked at the local pub.

I always meet in public first so best not turn up in underwear

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Always prefer being naked but have turned up just wrapped in a blanket before now

I have never done the whole unwrapping thing.....maybe I should give it a go - just once - to see if I like it

By *ouple36DDCouple  over a year ago

Holloway

We often play little games such as spin the bottle, strip poker etc to slowly undress but adds a little fun to the occasion.

Always make sure I have my sexy knickers on

I like to keep them guessing if Im wearing any underwear underneath?!? Keem em on their toes

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Every time I have met (other than socials, which are obviously fully dressed) I have been fully dressed to start - often with very different looks to suit the mood thats been set for the meet...

So its been a PVC dress one time, corset and mini skirt another, a very pretty floral dress or a LBD - something a bit different each time - I like to make an effort.

What about you?

I'm totally with you there. I much prefer to enjoy the suspense, the build up and the development of sexual tension. I'm in no rush...."

Absolutely!

Everyone likes a beautiful present attractively wrapped - surely?

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Varies.

If we are going in the hot tub we strip. Otherwise generally smart for him and slutty for her.

What about you?

I'm totally with you there. I much prefer to enjoy the suspense, the build up and the development of sexual tension. I'm in no rush....

Absolutely!

Everyone likes a beautiful present attractively wrapped - surely?

"

I certainly do

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

Definitely dressed, the undressing is a huge party of the foreplay to me.

Each item that comes off unlocks a new area to touch/tease/kiss/lick.

Slowly removing one piece at a time, her doing the same, ooooooh yas

By *olarfox OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cambs

"I like to wear something first "

Oh good

I like to be unwrapped. Some times the paper gets torn off quicker than others though

By *eyondCuriousWoman  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I like to be unwrapped

Her x

By *untimes729Man  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I love the unwrapping part - and also how the mood determines how quickly that happens!!

What about you?"

Either way my stuff gets ripped or torn lol

it depends what she is dressed in. personally, clothes can be visual foreplay. also I'm quite tactile and enjoy the textures if clothing. Then if it's something really sexy, then fucking while still dressed can sometimes be a lot of fun.

By *ulfilthmentMan  over a year ago

Just around the corner

Fully dressed for me too. I like the anticipation, and the 'play' of undressing can be very erotic.

Cambridgeshire

What about you?

Either way my stuff gets ripped or torn lol"

A good excuse to buy more then?? lol

I love unwrapping. Whether it's the full layer-by-layer ceremony, or the single-piece wrap; unwrapping is something I really enjoy.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I am a fan of clothing generally and lingerie especially. That's not to say it doesn't usually all come off but I like the initial concealment of it. Maintaining a kiss while my dress is unzipped and swishes to the floor, knowing the person I'm kissing is getting an eyeful of frothy lace, chiffon or a heaving corseted bosom is its own special type of foreplay.

"I am a fan of clothing generally and lingerie especially. That's not to say it doesn't usually all come off but I like the initial concealment of it. Maintaining a kiss while my dress is unzipped and swishes to the floor, knowing the person I'm kissing is getting an eyeful of frothy lace, chiffon or a heaving corseted bosom is its own special type of foreplay."

Hubba

I enjoy being 'unwrapped' by someone layer by layer but it's also hot to have them just sit there & watch me unwrap myself....

By *orthern lightMan  over a year ago

whitby

I think turning up in underwear in public could be a good ice breaker.....

No one has ever undressed me

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

I like the woman to start off naked, then as the evening goes on I add clothes to her. I time it so just as I've cum all I've left to do is quickly slip her shoes on and can kick her straight out the door. No messing

Cambridgeshire

"I enjoy being 'unwrapped' by someone layer by layer but it's also hot to have them just sit there & watch me unwrap myself...."

I agree with that Classy - that can be very hot, builds up the anticipation!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

After the initial social I'm usually dressed in a chemise or baby doll

"I enjoy being 'unwrapped' by someone layer by layer but it's also hot to have them just sit there & watch me unwrap myself...."

I couldn't agree more......

"I always meet in public first so best not turn up in underwear "

naked in costa - kinda like cutting out the middle man

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

What about you?"

I like fully dressed without underwear.

Commando is always best!

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"I always meet in public first so best not turn up in underwear

naked in costa - kinda like cutting out the middle man "

Watch out for those hot drinks spilling on naked tits and cocks.

Ouch

» Add a new message to this topic