FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > paypal

paypal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

does anyone know

if you have money paid into your paypal account should it show straight away or does it take time to be cleared or something before it shows?

ta very much lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"does anyone know

if you have money paid into your paypal account should it show straight away or does it take time to be cleared or something before it shows?

ta very much lol"

Depends hun.

E-cheque will take 10 days before it shows, other paypal that has money in it should clear immediately.

If it's ebay, they may be holding the funds for up to 21 days to ensure that the item is received.

We have waited 24 hours in the past for monies to hit the paypal account, generally depends on the system and how much.

Is your paypal showing as a payment received?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It should show straight away x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i bought a mobile for my daughter off ebay, the phone was £160 but i got a invoice send to my email saying £320 had gone out my account, when i looked into it it seems for some reason the founds had been taken twice, i hadnt bought two phone i had paid for the same one twice, noone seems to know why this has happened including paypal but they told me to contact him to see if i could get the matter resolved without them getting involved, which i did

he was fine about it said he didnt understand why it had happened and they he had refounded £160 back into my paypal account

but that was 2 days ago and ive still not had the money

hes assured me he has refunded the money yet its not showing in my account

thats why i was wondering if it took time to show or if hes blagging me lol

By *orestersCouple  over a year ago

The Forest

Report the matter to Ebay straight away.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

dont report the matter to ebay, this is a paypal double payment. Log into your paypal accoutn and find the two transactions. Once you have found these, click on the blue underlined word that says details.

This will bring up the transaction amount etc. Under this there should be an option to report a problem, with a blue hyper link to the resolution centre. Click on this and follow the guides, select item not received for this, the seller will then have to prove tracked delivery or refund. Do not close this case until you have received an email from PAYPAL that the funds have been returned.

Paypal will refund money to the source it was originally taken from. e.g. if it was a credit card, it will go back on the same card

If you need help, pm me as i deal with paypal daily and can also help on the ebay side of things

» Add a new message to this topic