FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Immature

Immature

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am i the only one that thinks that "he he" sounds rather immature coming from a man of 52

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Am i the only one that thinks that "he he" sounds rather immature coming from a man of 52 "

not neccessarily,but i am a little freaked hearing it from a kitten

"Am i the only one that thinks that "he he" sounds rather immature coming from a man of 52

not neccessarily,but i am a little freaked hearing it from a kitten"

Meow, purrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i would use lol but the "he he" just sounds rather immature and also this guy thinks as he is passing my way, we are going to meet to play put me right off him

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i dont mind the odd hehe but its all the emoticons on msn that putt me off people

if i wanted t decipher hyrogliophics i would go to egypy!!!!

"i dont mind the odd hehe but its all the emoticons on msn that putt me off people

if i wanted t decipher hyrogliophics i would go to egypy!!!!"

must admit ive got my own emoticons and dont use the ones on msn

Even in a text, i just think, what the bloody ell is this guy on

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I do throw in the odd abbreviation here and there like "tho", or "enuf", but on the whole apart from the usual like "pmsl" I prefer to use proper english.

Things like "he he" make me cringe.

Too many people have too many hang ups. How can 'he he' be indicative of someone's immaturity? I'd say the opposite was true and that someone who takes issue with it is acting a little childish themselves. As for it being a deciding factor in meeting someone, he's probably had a lucky escape.

Forum Mod

As with most things in text or written in here I think depends on the context

Personally I wouldn't use "he he" as I think it sounds a tad dumb, but I wouldn't write anyone off for using it.

It's when it follows a comment thats not funny in the slightest in a message that screams I am lazy/ intellectually challenged/lack imagination that it becomes the icing on a cake of avoidance....

By *ertnbeckyCouple  over a year ago

oldham

deffo its a lot better coming from a man of 46 hehehehehehehehehehehe

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

"i dont mind the odd hehe but its all the emoticons on msn that putt me off people

if i wanted t decipher hyrogliophics i would go to egypy!!!!"

omg I so agree! used to chat with this guy that used so many I seriously could not ready what he wrote at all.

I need more than understanding what is read. I need to feel on a par. When I get he he in a message it gives me the creeps. I read it as creepy but im not so stupid as to realise he may not have had creepy intentions. If I know the bloke well enough I can say 'stop with the he he' If I don't I can phone him and judge from the conversation.

On a similar note I have a new contact from fab. Great pic. Fantastic to talk to on the phone. But he preceeds each message with Grrrrrrrrrrrr. Now.... say what you like wishy but ...... grrrrrrrrr ? I'm gonna HAVE to say no. It says more than you think about someone and how they _iew you.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ! x

Oh and P.S....... If I know the bloke and we do laugh a lot and he suddenly goes 'he he' and he IS being creepy ....that's fine it's a laugh!

I think it's NEW CUSTOMERS that make us wary. It's good side only till you know someone.

Forum Mod

Why is he going Gggrrrrrrrrrrrr

has he had an overdose of frosties?

"I do throw in the odd abbreviation here and there like "tho", or "enuf", but on the whole apart from the usual like "pmsl" I prefer to use proper english.

Things like "he he" make me cringe. "

Thats where i am coming from, "he he" makes him sound like a guy thats never done, or not done it for a long time, the sort still living at home with his parents or a guy that flashes in the park

"As with most things in text or written in here I think depends on the context"

Had he used lol i would not have felt the same, so thats what he should have used, what he said is irrelevent, just comes across as a desperado

I know what you mean.

Any man over 50 who contacts me with messages littered with text speak, words like "cor, innit, gonna" etc, doesn't get a response from me.

It conjurs up images of old men desperately to cling onto their youth. No fun - met a guy like that once, and all he kept banging on about was Peter Stringfellow - he thought he was a God.

Kept saying to me "I like you, cor, you're exotic!" Exotic?!! I'm a black woman from London, not a dusky maiden from Fiji, bless him!!

"As with most things in text or written in here I think depends on the context

Had he used lol i would not have felt the same, so thats what he should have used, what he said is irrelevent, just comes across as a desperado "

god i think lol is much worse than he he but i wouldnt write anyone off because of it ...my final judging criteria for a meet is always a phone call any way and i rarely get it wrong ..... i can tell within a few minutes if im going to get on with someone ...

Forum Mod

He may have come across as the most charming and intellectual man in text and phone and then turned up for a meet dressed as Timmy Mallet,thats what I would call immature

"Why is he going Gggrrrrrrrrrrrr

has he had an overdose of frosties?"

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa dunno ! but that's how I visualise him each time I get a text .grrrrrrrrrr ! I don't think Tony I think txxt

"I know what you mean.

Any man over 50 who contacts me with messages littered with text speak, words like "cor, innit, gonna" etc, doesn't get a response from me.

It conjurs up images of old men desperately to cling onto their youth. No fun - met a guy like that once, and all he kept banging on about was Peter Stringfellow - he thought he was a God.

Kept saying to me "I like you, cor, you're exotic!" Exotic?!! I'm a black woman from London, not a dusky maiden from Fiji, bless him!! "

Wot not Feeeeejeeeeeeee ?

"He may have come across as the most charming and intellectual man in text and phone and then turned up for a meet dressed as Timmy Mallet,thats what I would call immature "

unfortunately he comes across by message and text as timmy mallet

Had he used lol i would not have felt the same, so thats what he should have used, what he said is irrelevent, just comes across as a desperado

god i think lol is much worse than he he but i wouldnt write anyone off because of it ...my final judging criteria for a meet is always a phone call any way and i rarely get it wrong ..... i can tell within a few minutes if im going to get on with someone ..."

But then dont forget he wanted to meet to play as he is going past gloucester on his way from somerset to birmingham, so already i am wary.

I'm afraid im just not sure i really want to meet him, shame as his picture is not bad but i think he will be no different to someone else i once met, desperate for a shag cos he is my way and a bloke

and he might just "he he" throughout the meet

He may just a young at heart and having a bit of fun theres no harm in that. X

god i think lol is much worse than he he but i wouldnt write anyone off because of it ...my final judging criteria for a meet is always a phone call any way and i rarely get it wrong ..... i can tell within a few minutes if im going to get on with someone ...

But then dont forget he wanted to meet to play as he is going past gloucester on his way from somerset to birmingham, so already i am wary.

I'm afraid im just not sure i really want to meet him, shame as his picture is not bad but i think he will be no different to someone else i once met, desperate for a shag cos he is my way and a bloke "

to be honest i think its a non starter anyway especially as he has probably seen you tsking the piss out of him in the forums ?? i wouldnt do that id just say no thanks ... it wouldnt take a rocket scientist to find our who he is ? just say no you obviously have doubts anyway

I don't understand why you're bothering as your profile clearly states "no quick shags" and from what you've written, he's "passing through" so no time for social meet. Something you also insist on!

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"Am i the only one that thinks that "he he" sounds rather immature coming from a man of 52 "

I suppose if he said Ho Ho Ho you would accuse him of being Santa Claus

"Too many people have too many hang ups. How can 'he he' be indicative of someone's immaturity? I'd say the opposite was true and that someone who takes issue with it is acting a little childish themselves. As for it being a deciding factor in meeting someone, he's probably had a lucky escape."

Excuse me!!! How bloody rude!!! I think i am the one with the lucky escape, to me at 52 he should behave like it, not a silly young boy, in fact had his age been 22 i would expect that kind of idiotic comment and i wouldnt have posted on here!!

Why you think its childish because i asked a question god knows

I like he he and PMSL and lol and LMAO and I'm an emoticon junkie -- but then, I am immature and don't think I'll be any more mature at 52; but that's assuming I'm still alive at that age

"I don't understand why you're bothering as your profile clearly states "no quick shags" and from what you've written, he's "passing through" so no time for social meet. Something you also insist on! "

Be serious Sassy, few people read profiles, today ive had a message from a 28 yr old from London, seeking a regular fuck buddy, yet what does it say on my profile??? Yesterday i had one from a guy that is up my way and wanted to come round for some fun??

The day before, i had a message from a guy who was travelling on the motorway, will be on the M42 and wondered if i fancied meeting??? Another from a guy who was in Cirencester, wanted to know if 10pm is too late for a meet in his hotel room???? I give up quite frankly

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

yes I think it is... and I know all about immaturity. I pride myself on mine.

I'm afraid im just not sure i really want to meet him, shame as his picture is not bad but i think he will be no different to someone else i once met, desperate for a shag cos he is my way and a bloke

to be honest i think its a non starter anyway especially as he has probably seen you tsking the piss out of him in the forums ?? i wouldnt do that id just say no thanks ... it wouldnt take a rocket scientist to find our who he is ? just say no you obviously have doubts anyway "

Well if i get a text from him tomorrow, i will keep you posted as ive never seen him on the forums and i am a regular

"I don't understand why you're bothering as your profile clearly states "no quick shags" and from what you've written, he's "passing through" so no time for social meet. Something you also insist on!

Be serious Sassy, few people read profiles, today ive had a message from a 28 yr old from London, seeking a regular fuck buddy, yet what does it say on my profile??? Yesterday i had one from a guy that is up my way and wanted to come round for some fun??

The day before, i had a message from a guy who was travelling on the motorway, will be on the M42 and wondered if i fancied meeting??? Another from a guy who was in Cirencester, wanted to know if 10pm is too late for a meet in his hotel room???? I give up quite frankly "

you have to accept t hat this is par for the course on a swinging site ?? ive been on them for 5 years ive heard it all ...its just like water off a ducks back cos its worth it for the one or two great guys you get to meet ......chill out and just enjoy what fun this site brings you ...

to be honest i think its a non starter anyway especially as he has probably seen you tsking the piss out of him in the forums ?? i wouldnt do that id just say no thanks ... it wouldnt take a rocket scientist to find our who he is ? just say no you obviously have doubts anyway

Well if i get a text from him tomorrow, i will keep you posted as ive never seen him on the forums and i am a regular "

just cos he never posts doesnt mean he doesnt read and lurk ..........or didnt anyone tell u about the lurkers ...

Well if i get a text from him tomorrow, i will keep you posted as ive never seen him on the forums and i am a regular

just cos he never posts doesnt mean he doesnt read and lurk ..........or didnt anyone tell u about the lurkers ..."

Ah yes id forgotten about them

..... Maybe Ha Ha Ha...

* creeps round grave yard *

"Am i the only one that thinks that "he he" sounds rather immature coming from a man of 52 ..... Maybe Ha Ha Ha...

* creeps round grave yard * "

Boo

"I like he he and PMSL and lol and LMAO and I'm an emoticon junkie -- but then, I am immature and don't think I'll be any more mature at 52; but that's assuming I'm still alive at that age "

Plus you have a sense of humour... unlike some other people.

"I don't understand why you're bothering as your profile clearly states "no quick shags" and from what you've written, he's "passing through" so no time for social meet. Something you also insist on!

The day before, i had a message from a guy who was travelling on the motorway, will be on the M42 and wondered if i fancied meeting??? Another from a guy who was in Cirencester, wanted to know if 10pm is too late for a meet in his hotel room???? I give up quite frankly

you have to accept t hat this is par for the course on a swinging site ?? ive been on them for 5 years ive heard it all ...its just like water off a ducks back cos its worth it for the one or two great guys you get to meet ......chill out and just enjoy what fun this site brings you ... "

Oh i know that and i explain very politely to them why i wont be meeting them, just this is the first time ive heard the expression. In fact im beginning to think he meant it more of a giggle at the fact that we might have sex, if that makes sense.

"I like he he and PMSL and lol and LMAO and I'm an emoticon junkie -- but then, I am immature and don't think I'll be any more mature at 52; but that's assuming I'm still alive at that age "

Well thats fantastic news, im all for emoticons, shame we cant have them in messages, would be sooo much easier as ive bucket loads of a sense of humour unlike some

The day before, i had a message from a guy who was travelling on the motorway, will be on the M42 and wondered if i fancied meeting??? Another from a guy who was in Cirencester, wanted to know if 10pm is too late for a meet in his hotel room???? I give up quite frankly "

You've missed my point!

HE didn't read your profile but YOU know what your own profile says! If someone outside YOUR criteria contacts you ignore and move on, not get into conversation with them then slate them!

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

and I thought I was being so with it using smilies and short words n stuf

By *ayceeCouple  over a year ago

northampton

Lol A.... you are honey xx

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Lol A.... you are honey xx"

I am what? with it or short? no don't answer that pmsl

"and I thought I was being so with it using smilies and short words n stuf "

you are being with it, it was actually the context the comment was used in, especially when he asked via text, where are my pictures

northampton

"Lol A.... you are honey xx

I am what? with it or short? no don't answer that pmsl "

I'm an immature 53yr old

I use, ha ha, he he, shag, shit, bollocks and hairy muffs

Still wanna meet?

northampton

I'll meet ya Jack hehe xxx

"I'll meet ya Jack hehe xxx"

You're already in me little black book

See ya soon ya sexy beast

northampton

"I'll meet ya Jack hehe xxx

See ya soon ya sexy beast "

Lol, you will make me blush

"I'll meet ya Jack hehe xxx

See ya soon ya sexy beast

Lol, you will make me blush "

Better finish that there cigar first

northampton

lol, you know I like something in my mouth all the time!!

"I'm an immature 53yr old

Still wanna meet? "

yes cos ive seen you around the forums for a long time, you i am afraid come across as mature

"I'm an immature 53yr old

Still wanna meet?

yes cos ive seen you around the forums for a long time, you i am afraid come across as mature "

Hehe

I don't like ha ha he he or lol.

I don't like anyone that assumes they need to explain a joke to me by adding any kind of indication even '(joke)' can rile me a little.

I'll either be smart enough to get it or, if it's offensive and you know it's offensive so trying to cover it up with any mixture of the above, I am still going to be offended.

» Add a new message to this topic