FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Glastonnshite

Glastonnshite

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What a pile of crap! Kanye west the best act on the planet? Aw cmon?looks to me like most of the shite on there are backing tape acts! What happened to talent?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

bet you watch him so you can moan a bit more..

honestly, grumpy old gits eh..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm gutted I'm not there this year. So many of my fav acts there. Dizzee joined rudimental!! Arghhhhh!!! I could cry tbh.

Pyramid stage is clearly more and more designed for BBC's benefit but so what, plenty more going on. One ogf my friends posted a picture of 100's of people dancing at 0600 this morning at Shangri La and that's the beauty of Glastonbury 100 people could easily have a 100 very different festivals.

Moaning that it is shite, while commenting on the pyramid stage acts and watching it on TV is spectacularly missing the point of glasto

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I've switched off Kanye but I enjoyed Florence last night, Burt Bacharach, Paloma Faith and George Ezra this afternoon.

I'm watching it on catch up, Paloma Faith was fantastic. I also enjoyed Rudimental, George Ezra, Jungle & Mark Ronson.

Kanye West I won't bother watching, not my thing.

in Lancashire

"I've switched off Kanye but I enjoyed Florence last night

"

same she was very good..

"I'm watching it on catch up, Paloma Faith was fantastic. I also enjoyed Rudimental, George Ezra, Jungle & Mark Ronson.

Kanye West I won't bother watching, not my thing."

I enjoyed the Mark Ronson set too.

There's usually something in amongst the mix to enjoy and just walk away from the rest.

By *rishman75Man  over a year ago

Chessington/epsom

Please someone shoot him !

All day! All day!!!

Kanye is the biggest rock act at the moment,rap is the new rock

"Kanye is the biggest rock act at the moment,rap is the new rock "

That's what he said just before I decided to switch off.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Kanye West is not my cup of tea, but enjoyed Motörhead, Mark Ronson, Florence, Paloma and others

"What a pile of crap! Kanye west the best act on the planet? Aw cmon?looks to me like most of the shite on there are backing tape acts! What happened to talent? "

He's only one of hundreds of artists performing there. Hardly a reason to label the festival as you have.............

[Removed by poster at 27/06/15 22:59:00]

There have been some.amazing performances so.far . Glastonbury is about diversity. I can honestly say I am not a Kanye West fan but I am really enjoying it he's putting on a great show and really believes in his music . Looking forward to Ben Howard later

Just sit back and enjoy if you don't like it turn off

in Lancashire

"Kanye is the biggest rock act at the moment,rap is the new rock "

because he said it?

"There have been some.amazing performances so.far . Glastonbury is about diversity. I can honestly say I am not a Kanye West fan but I am really enjoying it he's putting on a great show and really believes in his music . Looking forward to Ben Howard later

Just sit back and enjoy if you don't like it turn off "

Did someone mention Ben Howard??? Aaahhh, good memories CL x

Is it me or has Radio 2 become what Radio 1 was? Have heard some shite from there this last coupla days.

"Pyramid stage is clearly more and more designed for BBC's benefit but so what, plenty more going on. One ogf my friends posted a picture of 100's of people dancing at 0600 this morning at Shangri La and that's the beauty of Glastonbury 100 people could easily have a 100 very different festivals.

Moaning that it is shite, while commenting on the pyramid stage acts and watching it on TV is spectacularly missing the point of glasto"

"Kanye is the biggest rock act at the moment,rap is the new rock

because he said it?

"

Absolutely

I'm enjoying this Ben Howard set.

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"I've switched off Kanye but I enjoyed Florence last night, Burt Bacharach, Paloma Faith and George Ezra this afternoon.

"

don't forget motorhead, in fact I think they were on the pyramid. No they can't have been because as others said it's designed for the BBC

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

OMG he is murdering one of Queen's best anthems!!!

big wave to henry on the burger van

in Lancashire

because he said it?

Absolutely "

oh ok then..

how are you with David Icke..

By *lligator3Man  over a year ago

scotland

You can't judge a festival from the armchair I'm afraid, you can judge an individual act I suppose.

But if your tearing into a festival like glasto today, in 5 years, in 10 years all your really telling the world is your not into the current music scene and your too old for this festival!...pining for yesteryear nonsense!

"You can't judge a festival from the armchair I'm afraid, you can judge an individual act I suppose.

But if your tearing into a festival like glasto today, in 5 years, in 10 years all your really telling the world is your not into the current music scene and your too old for this festival!...pining for yesteryear nonsense!"

And the acknowledged star of last year's Glastonbury was that new up and coming woman, erm Dolly someone or other.

Oh yeah, Dolly Parton.

Hmmmm, Burt Bacharach. He shows promise. Maybe knock out a good tune before he's done.

"I'm watching it on catch up, Paloma Faith was fantastic. I also enjoyed Rudimental, George Ezra, Jungle & Mark Ronson.

Kanye West I won't bother watching, not my thing."

A woman after my own thing!

scotland

"You can't judge a festival from the armchair I'm afraid, you can judge an individual act I suppose.

But if your tearing into a festival like glasto today, in 5 years, in 10 years all your really telling the world is your not into the current music scene and your too old for this festival!...pining for yesteryear nonsense!

And the acknowledged star of last year's Glastonbury was that new up and coming woman, erm Dolly someone or other.

Oh yeah, Dolly Parton.

Hmmmm, Burt Bacharach. He shows promise. Maybe knock out a good tune before he's done."

there's always a few old acts to complete the line up but you know in right...no one bought tickets to see Burt or dolly despite your mocking and you that all too well.

Oh yeah, Dolly Parton.

Hmmmm, Burt Bacharach. He shows promise. Maybe knock out a good tune before he's done.

there's always a few old acts to complete the line up but you know in right...no one bought tickets to see Burt or dolly despite your mocking and you that all too well."

No they didn't, just as very very few of the 170k ticket sales were to people who only bought them because Kanye West was on the bill.

I do genuinely wonder if today's generation will be singing along with, whistling the tunes, melodies to todays current music scene in years and years to come.

And on the matter of "pining for yesteryears nonsense" how come so much of modern music samples that nonsense?

scotland

Oh yeah, Dolly Parton.

there's always a few old acts to complete the line up but you know in right...no one bought tickets to see Burt or dolly despite your mocking and you that all too well.

No they didn't, just as very very few of the 170k ticket sales were to people who only bought them because Kanye West was on the bill.

I do genuinely wonder if today's generation will be singing along with, whistling the tunes, melodies to todays current music scene in years and years to come.

And on the matter of "pining for yesteryears nonsense" how come so much of modern music samples that nonsense?

"

Can I just say you may have misunderstood what I meant...the nonsense was the pining for yesteryear NOT the music itself. I love chuck berry, the who, led, Hendrix and a million more up to deadmau5 etc.

All I'm saying is if your moaning it's cause the current scene isn't for you an therefore your too old for that festival. The burt's and Dolly's are pure novelty value, they don't shift tickets sales an you surely can't argue with that?!.

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Tickets sell out before acts are announced.

I've worked and performed at Glastonbury many a time, needed a break this year. It isn't what is was but still a ruddy/muddy good knees up.

Fuck Kenny West though. Massive tit.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Watched Suede on BBC 4 earlier, really enjoyed it, one of my fave brit pop bands.

But if your tearing into a festival like glasto today, in 5 years, in 10 years all your really telling the world is your not into the current music scene and your too old for this festival!...pining for yesteryear nonsense!"

Me and the missus are masters of festivals (it was our thing) and I have always prided myself on being ahead of the curve and forward looking with my musical taste so I was pretty sure that whatever innovation the next generation after me came up with I'd be right there... ready to buy in and be a part of it. What I didn't expect was for the whole music industry to stick itself in reverse and back up to the music my generation rebelled against... the music of my parents. Fucking Tom Jones and the Rolling Stones. So I sit it out, waiting for something new to emerge... and who the fuck turns up? Only all the bands that were around in my prepubescent youth... fucking Heaven 17, Level 42, this year even East 17 came out of the woodwork. So it's time to put my ear to the grind stone and find something interesting in the innovative music of todays youths... but all I'm hearing is just the bad stuff from yesteryear rehashed. What I mean is that, back in my day there was good rap and crap rap... now there's only crap rap revisiting the crap rap of yesteryear. I'm sorry it was shit then and its still shit now.

Lets face it... music just isn't cool anymore. Now its all about Facebook, Instagram, mobile phones, Apple, etc. That's what defines the cool kids from the dorks. As long as the music you listen to is loud and raucus who cares if it's friggin Take That... that's the revolutionary message of today's music. Totally blindsided me. Didn't see it coming at all. Now I'm a grumpy old fart who moans and complains about today's shit music... but not because its too wild and too radical... just because its tired reactionary tried-before conservative bland shit. What's amusing is that there seems to be a deliberate hole in the current scene for anything which I would call good music. It's like I'm in the eye of the storm and absolutely every form of music is liked apart from the stuff I rate. Even fucking Chas n Dave seem to be more trendy than anything I like lol. I guess I'm just gonna have to wait for the next generation to come along and kick this generation's musical ass

p.s. went to a festy a few years back and had a wicked time to Madness and some weird polka tekno.... just wanted to point out that I may just be moaning for the sake of moaning lol

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I'd love to go to Glastonbury one day ... With a big silly hat .. Daft shorts and wellies and flip-flops watching anything from new stuff to the classics whoever's still around from my youff

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

usually canford cliffs area

theres very little talent about knowadays ..certainly not enough to fill glastonbury for 3 days .. as far as i can see the only bands i'd want to see are Suede and Patti Smith..guess theres a few new acts worth seeing but basically its a pile of shit and i think people just go nowdays cos its an event ...not because they want to see lots of great bands ..i did used to love going in the 70s and eighties tho

"

Is it me or has Radio 2 become what Radio 1 was? Have heard some shite from there this last coupla days. "

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've stage managed festivals for 15 years. All I said was I've no time for backing tape acts. I can go to the local pub for that!

KWest has a few good songs - but the 15 mins I saw last night wasn't very good - so I binned it.

Slaves were good,Florence ok, boy George surprisingly good.

Trying to catch the highlights today but I always miss the good stuff

And that girl who was very good, I forget her name.

She did the rudimental song, and rudimental did the same song.

What's going on there - cos it's her voice I recognized.

Is it Ella something?

Me and the missus are masters of festivals (it was our thing) and I have always prided myself on being ahead of the curve and forward looking with my musical taste so I was pretty sure that whatever innovation the next generation after me came up with I'd be right there... ready to buy in and be a part of it. What I didn't expect was for the whole music industry to stick itself in reverse and back up to the music my generation rebelled against... the music of my parents. Fucking Tom Jones and the Rolling Stones. So I sit it out, waiting for something new to emerge... and who the fuck turns up? Only all the bands that were around in my prepubescent youth... fucking Heaven 17, Level 42, this year even East 17 came out of the woodwork. So it's time to put my ear to the grind stone and find something interesting in the innovative music of todays youths... but all I'm hearing is just the bad stuff from yesteryear rehashed. What I mean is that, back in my day there was good rap and crap rap... now there's only crap rap revisiting the crap rap of yesteryear. I'm sorry it was shit then and its still shit now.

Lets face it... music just isn't cool anymore. Now its all about Facebook, Instagram, mobile phones, Apple, etc. That's what defines the cool kids from the dorks. As long as the music you listen to is loud and raucus who cares if it's friggin Take That... that's the revolutionary message of today's music. Totally blindsided me. Didn't see it coming at all. Now I'm a grumpy old fart who moans and complains about today's shit music... but not because its too wild and too radical... just because its tired reactionary tried-before conservative bland shit. What's amusing is that there seems to be a deliberate hole in the current scene for anything which I would call good music. It's like I'm in the eye of the storm and absolutely every form of music is liked apart from the stuff I rate. Even fucking Chas n Dave seem to be more trendy than anything I like lol. I guess I'm just gonna have to wait for the next generation to come along and kick this generation's musical ass

p.s. went to a festy a few years back and had a wicked time to Madness and some weird polka tekno.... just wanted to point out that I may just be moaning for the sake of moaning lol "

Just want to say I love you (in a bro kinda way lol)

I too would love to see a 'punk-like' musical movement...it's shocking that I'm not shocked by my kids music...wtf...the youth today have got even more things to rage at too.

I suspect the nearest thing is rap....at least there is a message and some form of political outlook...not just an xfactor shiny gloss band

It's a 'rat race' so 'enjoy yourselves it's later than you think'

Ella eyre looked and sounded great. ...kanye was a shit sandwich. ...great at the start and end....meandering and boring in the middle. ...

"Ella eyre looked and sounded great. ...kanye was a shit sandwich. ...great at the start and end....meandering and boring in the middle. ..."

To be fair most concerts are like that.

Big start and big finish, unless you've got enough goodies to fill 2 hours and most bands dont

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"I've switched off Kanye but I enjoyed Florence last night, Burt Bacharach, Paloma Faith and George Ezra this afternoon.

"

I agree,but also Florence was amazing on Friday and the who tonight,cannot wait.

I agree,but also Florence was amazing on Friday and the who tonight,cannot wait."

The thing about the who is rogs voice.

Last time I heard them live was about 10 years ago and he still sounded like broken glass- fantastic. Or a car slowly crawling down a gravel drive. What a voice.

So if he can still do the biz they should be shit hot

Anyone seen the flag of Kim kardashian sucking R jay off flown during Kanyes set

By *onghMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Anyone see the live stream of the Waterboys yesterday? Well worth a look on the Beeb website.

Gotta say that it's probably the poorest array of talent for many years . Nothing worth watching for us

"Just want to say I love you (in a bro kinda way lol)

I too would love to see a 'punk-like' musical movement...it's shocking that I'm not shocked by my kids music...wtf...the youth today have got even more things to rage at too."

Lol yeah What people forget is that when our parents complained "what's this shit you're listening to?" they meant that, to their ears, it just sounded like a bunch of noise which they couldn't comprehend let alone call music... whereas when we say "what's this shit you're listening to?" it's because we're disappointed in it, it is literally shit boring music to our ears.

The equivalent for our generation would've been a kid who listened to George Formby, James Last and Mel Torme... surprising their parents with how shit and reactionary their taste in music was

By *unknSoulCouple  over a year ago

Dumfriesish

Thoughtt mark ronson was appalling. Stage set detachsd band from the crowd and all the guest singers as much as they tried to lift it looked embarrassed. Watch the reaction of the crowd apart from a couple of songs they were bored

By *unknSoulCouple  over a year ago

Dumfriesish

Jungle were brilliant and took the crowd with them. Fantastic set

Paloma faith was great and such a sexy little minx as well.

Hendrix cover was class.

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

What makes Glastonbury so different is the range of stuff away from the big couple of stages.

No no!!! Lol

By *bbandflowCouple  over a year ago

South Devon

"I'm enjoying this Ben Howard set.

"

Ben Howard..music to wet the bed by.

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

for me worst glasto ever poor acts ,rap crap and poor presenting given up watching it for this yr.....

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"

Moaning that it is shite, while commenting on the pyramid stage acts and watching it on TV is spectacularly missing the point of glasto"

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"Watched Suede on BBC 4 earlier, really enjoyed it, one of my fave brit pop bands. "

Some good blues on now - dunno the guys name

Go Lionel..

By *ilyflo1Woman  over a year ago

Horsham

"Go Lionel.. "

Finally ..... Some fantastic soul. Brilliant

Vintage trouble

"Watched Suede on BBC 4 earlier, really enjoyed it, one of my fave brit pop bands.

"

They were brilliant. As is Lionel Richie now on, guess the oldies are doing us proud!!

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Anyone seen the flag of Kim kardashian sucking R jay off flown during Kanyes set "

No but I noticed the Rams flag during Lionel Richie's set

Gravesend

Paul Weller on BBC four

"Paul Weller on BBC four"

The Modfather, duck me he's gonna sing some jam songs.

Won't believe it til I hear it - but That's Entertainment is one he's gonna do

By *azNdavCouple  over a year ago

barnsley

"Paul Weller on BBC four

The Modfather, duck me he's gonna sing some jam songs.

Won't believe it til I hear it - but That's Entertainment is one he's gonna do"

Gravesend

Doing it right now

The Who to end are going down a storm.

I enjoyed Jamie T earlier.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"The Who to end are going down a storm.

"

Ghastly - they should have retired years ago!

Ghastly - they should have retired years ago! "

Folk seem to be enjoying it.

Fucking baba oriley the best who song.

But yeah rogs voice is shot

in Lancashire

'who's the biggest fucking rock star in the world?'

must be Presley..

good line from Townsend..

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

When I was at school in the Cotswolds in the 70's a group of us had a tour of John Entwistle's mansion in Stow-on-the-Wold. He played a few tunes on his massive collection of guitars

...Up on the Downs

Ghastly - they should have retired years ago!

Folk seem to be enjoying it.

"

They're all stoned!

By *ipswingCouple  over a year ago

portrush

saw them ...who ... in isle of wight 1970 ....

for auld geezers they can still rock .... mind you they have a fitter drummer these days ....

FFS... this is a strange combo. The Sparks guy is looking creepier than ever.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"FFS... this is a strange combo. The Sparks guy is looking creepier than ever.

"

Sound good though

This stage is big enough for the both of us

in Lancashire

Sound good though

This stage is big enough for the both of us "

still a great tune..

Sound good though

still a great tune.. "

Still an excellent album, Kimono My House 1974.

Pocket/paper money well spent.

Is Ron Mael (hitler) still playing his "Ronald" keyboards?

Sound good though

still a great tune.. "

I'm singing along.

in Lancashire

Sound good though

still a great tune..

Is Ron Mael (hitler) still playing his "Ronald" keyboards? "

he was playing keyboard yes, not au fait with the 'Ronald' bit..

...Up on the Downs

Well I'm loving that light show! ! Feeling quite there lol!

Sound good though

still a great tune..

he was playing keyboard yes, not au fait with the 'Ronald' bit.."

Most keyboards are "Roland".

His is a little gag where he covers that up with a "Ronald" sign/logo.

in Lancashire

Sound good though

still a great tune..

he was playing keyboard yes, not au fait with the 'Ronald' bit..

Most keyboards are "Roland".

His is a little gag where he covers that up with a "Ronald" sign/logo. "

Ah ok..

didn't catch it if he did..

By *arold_n_maudeCouple  over a year ago

preston

Hey you people dontcha know Kennys got people who could pump a cap in your ass?

How the hell did Bon Iver man team up with him?? I thought it was hilarious, those voice things making him sound like Cher, and that Bohemian Rhaposody song was shocking. And he likes fishsticks...

By *bfoxxxMan  over a year ago

Crete or LANCASTER

That's what he said just before I decided to switch off. "

By *bfoxxxMan  over a year ago

Crete or LANCASTER

"OMG he is murdering one of Queen's best anthems!!! "

Great isn't it?

Kanye hits his own self destruct button.

In 50 years time no-one will know he ever existed.

Thumbs up for Florence,Paloma, Lionel and The WHO.

After 50 years the Who could make some claims, with justification, to their greatness.

But they don't.

The music does that.And the fans watching.

All five

gg-generations. .

Lionel Ritchie -

Largest crowd of 100,000 can't be wrong. .

"OMG he is murdering one of Queen's best anthems!!!

Great isn't it?

Kanye hits his own self destruct button.

In 50 years time no-one will know he ever existed.

Thumbs up for Florence,Paloma, Lionel and The WHO.

After 50 years the Who could make some claims, with justification, to their greatness.

But they don't.

The music does that.And the fans watching.

All five

gg-generations. .

Lionel Ritchie -

Largest crowd of 100,000 can't be wrong. . "

Couldn't agree more

Lol just read this article summing it all up... headline reads...

"Glastonbury 2015: The best things you missed from Lionel Richie and the Dalai Lama to how beautiful the festival is"

...so basically an act who was cheesy even back in the 80's, an old fart who has nothing to do with music at all, and some nice looking fields with a few trees in it... those were really the best things this years festival had going for it?!?! lol

here's the link to the article...

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/festivals/glastonbury-2015-the-best-things-you-missed-from-lionel-richie-and-the-dalai-lama-to-how-beautiful-the-festival-is-10352145.html

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"What a pile of crap! Kanye west the best act on the planet? Aw cmon?looks to me like most of the shite on there are backing tape acts! What happened to talent? "

Its was only Kanye who said that though.

I didnt understand why BBC bigged him up when he finished though.

He has sold millions, lets not forget that.

However, he can't sing. Bohemian Rhapsody proved that, thank god he sang so much in auto tune/funny twang.

Utter wank. (no I did not mean to type Otter)

suede were fantastic

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Rudimental were very good (as always) Friday night.

They did x2 old skool Jungle Mania songs.

Original Nutter and The Burial Song, then Welcome to Jamrock.

Superb

What did you think of the acts on the Avalon stage or the left field stage were they shite ? How about the talentless acts at block 9 , were they just as shite ? It's quite easy to sit in your armchair and disregard the talent at Glastonbury based on the acts your spooned by the BBC. As someone that was there and also dancing at Shanghai-la at 6am I would disagree with your assessment and say there was plenty of talent on show if you wanted to move more than 100m from the pyramid stage !!

By *oe bloggs69Man  over a year ago

fife

"Please someone shoot him !"
shoot who,mark Ronson?? I'll do it

London

"What did you think of the acts on the Avalon stage or the left field stage were they shite ? How about the talentless acts at block 9 , were they just as shite ? It's quite easy to sit in your armchair and disregard the talent at Glastonbury based on the acts your spooned by the BBC. As someone that was there and also dancing at Shanghai-la at 6am I would disagree with your assessment and say there was plenty of talent on show if you wanted to move more than 100m from the pyramid stage !! "

This!!!

Just because something isn't on TV, doesn't mean its shite.

I've worked for Block 9 since 2007 and honoured to have been part of the first gay tent at a British festival. There is so much incredible talent at Glastonbury that doesn't get shown except for the 'let's go look at the weirdos' indents

"What did you think of the acts on the Avalon stage or the left field stage were they shite ? How about the talentless acts at block 9 , were they just as shite ? It's quite easy to sit in your armchair and disregard the talent at Glastonbury based on the acts your spooned by the BBC. As someone that was there and also dancing at Shanghai-la at 6am I would disagree with your assessment and say there was plenty of talent on show if you wanted to move more than 100m from the pyramid stage !!

This!!!

I've worked for Block 9 since 2007 and honoured to have been part of the first gay tent at a British festival. There is so much incredible talent at Glastonbury that doesn't get shown except for the 'let's go look at the weirdos' indents "

We were at the nyc downlow till 6am the following night

London

"What did you think of the acts on the Avalon stage or the left field stage were they shite ? How about the talentless acts at block 9 , were they just as shite ? It's quite easy to sit in your armchair and disregard the talent at Glastonbury based on the acts your spooned by the BBC. As someone that was there and also dancing at Shanghai-la at 6am I would disagree with your assessment and say there was plenty of talent on show if you wanted to move more than 100m from the pyramid stage !!

This!!!

I've worked for Block 9 since 2007 and honoured to have been part of the first gay tent at a British festival. There is so much incredible talent at Glastonbury that doesn't get shown except for the 'let's go look at the weirdos' indents

We were at the nyc downlow till 6am the following night "

Best place to be!!

"What did you think of the acts on the Avalon stage or the left field stage were they shite ? How about the talentless acts at block 9 , were they just as shite ? It's quite easy to sit in your armchair and disregard the talent at Glastonbury based on the acts your spooned by the BBC. As someone that was there and also dancing at Shanghai-la at 6am I would disagree with your assessment and say there was plenty of talent on show if you wanted to move more than 100m from the pyramid stage !! "

Right on!

Jon Hopkins, Todd Terje, Run The Jewels, Gaz Coombes, Lamb, Drenge, Slaves. All great sets and not on main stages.

So much going on that I've just realised I missed The fucking Zombies. God damn.

» Add a new message to this topic