FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > status

status

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just seen this on a profile. "the 1st rule on this sex site is nobody seems to talk on this sex site !!" Just wondering how many class it as a sex site? For us its a swingers site for meeting like minded people not a place just for sex as we like the social side as well.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I think people use it in many different ways. It's up to them really.

I personally use it to massage my inflated ego and also as an outlet to spouting meaningless bollocks.

By *appy101Woman  over a year ago

Telford

"I think people use it in many different ways. It's up to them really.

I personally use it to massage my inflated ego and also as an outlet to spouting meaningless bollocks.

"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Even for those that call themselves swingers surely it's still ultimately a sex site? If I was ONLY looking for friendship or to chat then this wouldn't be the first place I'd look for that .....unless I wanted it to be sex related. So yes. It is a sex site.....it's not set up as a knitting club!

By *od ThrusterMan  over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

Damn my fat fingers, I was sure I typed fabknitters when I joined!

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

For me, there is more to it than just sex, so its not just a sex site - I like the social side of swinging which I find makes the sex more interesting when we get to it!

"For me, there is more to it than just sex, so its not just a sex site - I like the social side of swinging which I find makes the sex more interesting when we get to it!"

But it's still ultimately about sex.....nowhere says it has to be just about sex, but the sex is still there...

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Sex site

"

And to perve. Don't forget the perve.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

And to perve. Don't forget the perve. "

I never perve bro, now stop interrupting me while I'm fapping!

I never perve bro, now stop interrupting me while I'm fapping!"

Funny :0)

"For me, there is more to it than just sex, so its not just a sex site - I like the social side of swinging which I find makes the sex more interesting when we get to it!"

I never perve bro, now stop interrupting me while I'm fapping!

Funny :0) "

Sorry forgot the perverting part of this knitting club

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

We enjoy the banter in the chatrooms, reading/posting on forums (obviously) and generally having fun with it....if we happen to meet fellow Fabbers at Chams, then it's lovely to be able to keep in touch.

I would say its mostly just chat about "sex" then after few msgs u wont hear from them lol. I would say its more of a forum site which is fun.

I use it as a sex site as I don't meet couples and only fellow singles.

"

Bollocks are never meaningless

"Just seen this on a profile. "the 1st rule on this sex site is nobody seems to talk on this sex site !!" Just wondering how many class it as a sex site? For us its a swingers site for meeting like minded people not a place just for sex as we like the social side as well. "

well, so few people seem to even meet like minded people...

By *etzPlayCouple  over a year ago

Southend

"Even for those that call themselves swingers surely it's still ultimately a sex site? If I was ONLY looking for friendship or to chat then this wouldn't be the first place I'd look for that .....unless I wanted it to be sex related. So yes. It is a sex site.....it's not set up as a knitting club! "

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"I use it as a sex site as I don't meet couples and only fellow singles."

"For me, there is more to it than just sex, so its not just a sex site - I like the social side of swinging which I find makes the sex more interesting when we get to it!

But it's still ultimately about sex.....nowhere says it has to be just about sex, but the sex is still there..."

But the sex is not a guarantee... I've made some people I consider friends but have no interest in having sex with on here, so no ultimately not about sex for me

"For me, there is more to it than just sex, so its not just a sex site - I like the social side of swinging which I find makes the sex more interesting when we get to it!

But it's still ultimately about sex.....nowhere says it has to be just about sex, but the sex is still there...

But the sex is not a guarantee... I've made some people I consider friends but have no interest in having sex with on here, so no ultimately not about sex for me"

But that must be what attracted you to the site in the first place. ...I can't believe you thought "ooh I need some more friends, why don't I Google swinging and see what comes up!"

I think my point is regardless of how individuals may use the site, the main purpose of the site is sex. I don't see how anyone can argue it isn't!

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Its more of a sex site than a love site

But the sex is not a guarantee... I've made some people I consider friends but have no interest in having sex with on here, so no ultimately not about sex for me

But that must be what attracted you to the site in the first place. ...I can't believe you thought "ooh I need some more friends, why don't I Google swinging and see what comes up!""

Actually, I started out on the site as my best friends back up buddy when she was active on here, and wasn't looking to meet.

» Add a new message to this topic