FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 7/7

7/7

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I know it's not quite here yet but watching a programme about it and oh how my life would of been different, if I had survived I was meant to be on training that would of taken me through one path of the explosion. I just remember the mad panic and heart ache and it's an experience I never want to experience again....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Thats not suprising,its v scary to think how life is so fragile one minute can change it.Big hugs to you x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My husband and son went to work an hour earlier than usual and the train they usually got was blown up. I was in work panicking not knowing if they were ok. They had to walk miles to get home

I just remember checking my phone and had messages after messages mainly from my brother in law asking if I was ok I just remember walking to work by the MI6 building and it was mayhem.

"I just remember checking my phone and had messages after messages mainly from my brother in law asking if I was ok I just remember walking to work by the MI6 building and it was mayhem. "

I walked miles to work I just felt numb

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

it was pure evil

"I know it's not quite here yet but watching a programme about it and oh how my life would of been different, if I had survived I was meant to be on training that would of taken me through one path of the explosion. I just remember the mad panic and heart ache and it's an experience I never want to experience again...."

I'm confused. "If I had survived..." ????

I was driving into Manchester city center near the university when the bomb went off.

It was a horrible day! At the time I was doing a temp job working at McDonalds northern head office, theres the main head office & european office in London and there was tons of new starters going for training and we had a lot of employees from all office unaccounted for, was horrible getting the calls from worried parents, partners etc some crying down the phone it was heartbreaking as we couldnt tell them anything due to the phones being down

» Add a new message to this topic