FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hey Fabio

Hey Fabio

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *-and-K OP   Couple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

How's driving lessons going? Did you opt for automatic or go for a stick shift?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"How's driving lessons going? Did you opt for automatic or go for a stick shift?"

still trying with the stick..... but just given it a break at the moment, some other stuff has come up so will continue after the new year...

still debating on whether to go automatic though....

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

"How's driving lessons going? Did you opt for automatic or go for a stick shift?

still trying with the stick..... but just given it a break at the moment, some other stuff has come up so will continue after the new year...

still debating on whether to go automatic though...."

I would say go the stick, as with automatic you can't drive stick afterwards but with stick you can drive automatic after passing. Good luck.

I am still trying to get Ian to go for his driving lessons and test.

Sue

By *y_funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

Hey Fabio, persevere & keep with it m8 Its worth it in the end.

Happy thanks Givving by the way, you watching the Football?

Mr Fun.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Stick with it mate, but like so many people have said already, go for the stick.

Then you have both options for when your driving your own car.

Personally I prefer stick to automatic in a car just becuase I live in sheffield, lots of hills, have control when I need it, they dont call this place Second Rome for it's architecture, the flaming hills are a nightmare.

Noticed OP i believe is from Hull, quite flat hence automatic might be better but then again I guess its where and what your going to be driving i guess.

But doing Stick mate, you have a much wider choice.

Good luck, took me three times to pass but stuck with it and now been driving about 16+ years.

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

keep in there _abio hun, it will be 9 yr since i passed mine and as you know i do a lot of shagging trips lol so will definitely improve your sex life lol

By *y_funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

Forgot to say, learn to drive a stick rather than automatic, then you can drive what you prefer after passing your test.

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

Depends how you feel about it yourself Fabio but "MANUAL" is best if you can do it.

And whats with all this American STICK SHIFT crap manual and automatic are the Btitish terms are they not?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Depends how you feel about it yourself Fabio but "MANUAL" is best if you can do it.

And whats with all this American STICK SHIFT crap manual and automatic are the Btitish terms are they not?"

thats because the american in me still wants to call it "a stick"

I know the car I want is an automatic.. and the rest of the family all drive automatics so thats why I am still debating.....

but we shall see....

right... off to eat the rest of me turkey... and about to start on the pumpkin pie....

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

right... off to eat the rest of me turkey... and about to start on the pumpkin pie...."

oooo Happy Thanksgiving!

» Add a new message to this topic