FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cruelty to animals

Cruelty to animals

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Iv just seen a horrible video of animal cruelty.

It sickens me to think people can actually hurt animals.

What would you do if you found out your partner was being cruel to your animal?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It wouldn't happen because he's a good man but if a partner of mine showed inhumanity of any sort I would walk away without looking back.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Break up with them.

I'd kick him where it hurts, report him and let the police take him away.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Iv just seen a horrible video of animal cruelty.

What would you do if you found out your partner was being cruel to your animal? "

If it was a partner then that would be the end of the relationship.

Report them and be a witness in court against them. People who hurt animals are fucked up.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Report them and be a witness in court against them. People who hurt animals are fucked up."

People who intentionally inflict pain on anything living are fucked up in my opinion.

Being a vegetarian for moral reasons , it never ceases to amaze me how carnivores differentiate between a pet and a plate of dead animal they are eating .

If they think the animal they are eating didn't suffer , they are delusional .

No need to eat it , no need to be cruel to any animals at all .

I'm confident enough in my own judgement of people to know it's never a decision I'd have to face.

I would hope that I would never be in the position where I found myself dating such a person but if I did, I would report them to the police if I knew they were guilty of animal cruelty.

pass their details on to some hardnosed animal activists maybe

if it were a bloke id want to knock him out tbh lol

[Removed by poster at 03/09/15 19:23:41]

"I would hope that I would never be in the position where I found myself dating such a person but if I did, I would report them to the police if I knew they were guilty of animal cruelty."

She had set up a hidden camera.

if I ever got with anybody who was cruel to my animals I wouldn't do anything because my the time my daughter had done with him there would be nothing left for me to do

it would be the end of any relationship though

"I would hope that I would never be in the position where I found myself dating such a person but if I did, I would report them to the police if I knew they were guilty of animal cruelty.

She had set up a hidden camera. "

then posted it on the net

"Report them and be a witness in court against them. People who hurt animals are fucked up.

People who intentionally inflict pain on anything living are fucked up in my opinion."

True. My comment was coz it's an animal abuse topic.

I've reported someone the the RSPCA but they don't do anything, think i would go straight to the police next time instead.

"I would hope that I would never be in the position where I found myself dating such a person but if I did, I would report them to the police if I knew they were guilty of animal cruelty.

then posted it on the net "

Putting it on the internet is a good idea, other wise nobody cares or does anything.

"Report them and be a witness in court against them. People who hurt animals are fucked up.

People who intentionally inflict pain on anything living are fucked up in my opinion.

I've reported someone the the RSPCA but they don't do anything, think i would go straight to the police next time instead."

wouldn't bother with that either they just tell you to call the RSPCA

had it myself with a neighbours dog, police didn't want to know and the RSPCA are so understaffed the chances are if you report a problem nobody will go out

I hate animal cruelty but at the same time i hate the fact that animal rights groups send letter bombs to maim or kill humans

Putting it on the internet is a good idea, other wise nobody cares or does anything."

Must be just me then because if I recorded somebody abusing my dog the last thing I'd do is post it on the Internet

Putting it on the internet is a good idea, other wise nobody cares or does anything."

I know my first thought was its on the net, then thought, well people night know him.

It was actually something like a show of some sort was talking about it and showed the video footage and its it gotten on to YouTube and fb

I've reported someone the the RSPCA but they don't do anything, think i would go straight to the police next time instead.

wouldn't bother with that either they just tell you to call the RSPCA

had it myself with a neighbours dog, police didn't want to know and the RSPCA are so understaffed the chances are if you report a problem nobody will go out"

I'd sort him out myself then

What would you do if you found out your partner was being cruel to your animal? "

box her up and send her back to RSPCA

It surprises many people but I cannot stand cruelty to any animals (because I hunt). I empathise more with animals than I do most humans.

If I catch someone being cruel I do my best to make sure they never have the opportunity to do it again.

Putting it on the internet is a good idea, other wise nobody cares or does anything.

Must be just me then because if I recorded somebody abusing my dog the last thing I'd do is post it on the Internet "

I don't like watching those videos but i suppose we gotta do something to alert people to the fact that they abuse animals and should be kept away from them.

That's shit about the police as well, think i'd pay someone to steal their animal out their yard then. Dunno why nobody does anything these days. Can't just be money stopping them surely.

then posted it on the net "

I'm not sure I agree with posting it on the net. As this and many other posts show there is a lot of vigilante behaviour which may be unlawful in itself. At least by recording it there is evidence to prove behind reasonable doubt that they are guilty.

I don't think the punishments for animal cruelty are harsh enough but I also wonder why people are cruel to animals and what happened to them to make them that way. If we could have prevented what happened to the person to have made them that way, we could have stopped the animal cruelty too.

I'm not sure I agree with posting it on the net. As this and many other posts show there is a lot of vigilante behaviour which may be unlawful in itself. At least by recording it there is evidence to prove behind reasonable doubt that they are guilty.

I don't think the punishments for animal cruelty are harsh enough but I also wonder why people are cruel to animals and what happened to them to make them that way. If we could have prevented what happened to the person to have made them that way, we could have stopped the animal cruelty too. "

It's just a guess, I'm wondering if he was jealous of her relationship with the dog? And the fact he is fucked up to do such a thing.

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

How anyone can harm a poor defenceless animal is always beyond me. People who do such a thing obviously have a tile loose. Avoid all such people.

"Being a vegetarian for moral reasons , it never ceases to amaze me how carnivores differentiate between a pet and a plate of dead animal they are eating .

If they think the animal they are eating didn't suffer , they are delusional .

No need to eat it , no need to be cruel to any animals at all ."

I think this is quite different from the care and husbandry of farm animals to the wilful neglect and deliberate cruelty to animals

You know that film Seven?

That.

Yup head in a box.

Where are the RSPCA supposed to put any animals that are being abused. Shelters are over run with not wanted, needlessly breed dogs that people chuck out when they get bored with or from relationship break ups, there are horses everywhere that people can't afford to feed and either dump them on people's land or even worse tie their legs together and drown them in canals. I don't whole hearted agree with how the RSPCA operate as my own dog which I rescued from them has more issues than I care to list and they were quite willing to rehome her to a family when she really isn't suitable but the problem of animal cruelty is way too big for them to deal with and they would rather spend donations taking people to court or chasing people that aren't abusing their animals at all. Rant over!!! sorry everyone

Reconsider Andrew and Daniel Frankish's prison sentences for animal cruelty charges

not sure I'm allowed to post the link to the petition.

I've just cried watching what happened, and signed the petition.

the information is pretty easy to find, I never seen any posts so far about this, so sorry if its been done already

"Reconsider Andrew and Daniel Frankish's prison sentences for animal cruelty charges

the information is pretty easy to find, I never seen any posts so far about this, so sorry if its been done already"

I saw this yesterday its all over social media and the websites for different newspapers so its easy to find but its fucking horrific, I was crying my eyes out watching the video yet filled with absolute rage!

The only positive is the numbers for the petition is climbing fast!

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I signed it yesterday. I couldn't watch it.

Wankers.

"Reconsider Andrew and Daniel Frankish's prison sentences for animal cruelty charges

the information is pretty easy to find, I never seen any posts so far about this, so sorry if its been done already

I saw this yesterday its all over social media and the websites for different newspapers so its easy to find but its fucking horrific, I was crying my eyes out watching the video yet filled with absolute rage!

The only positive is the numbers for the petition is climbing fast!"

its well over target, but it SURELY sends one of the worst messages out there,regarding the proposed sentence.

I'm actually convinced these are the sort to have done something else, or indeed intended to.In that 3year gap..I'm sure they would have found something more disgusting and horrid to do.

"I signed it yesterday. I couldn't watch it.

Wankers. "

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I don't have to watch that to know I want to sign the petition. WTF is wrong with some people?

I love animals and would never be with anyone who hurt them.

I saw it on FB, couldn't stomach watching it.

They are the definition of the word cunt.

The only positive is the numbers for the petition is climbing fast!

its well over target, but it SURELY sends one of the worst messages out there,regarding the proposed sentence.

I'm actually convinced these are the sort to have done something else, or indeed intended to.In that 3year gap..I'm sure they would have found something more disgusting and horrid to do."

Completely agree, karma will get them sooner or later.

By *ne hung loMan  over a year ago

gloucester

I wouldn't stand by and see any animal hurt, have 5 dogs and would gladly do time for them

"I don't have to watch that to know I want to sign the petition. WTF is wrong with some people?"

totally understand not wanting to watch of course.For me, I think I felt the need to watch, and that is a rare thing for me.I cried and felt immediate anger.

I hope it was someone they knew or a family member who left that memory card in the shopping centre...and if it had never been found..I fucking wonder.

just read a couple of lines of text about it and seen some still images...

seriously... i know id regret it after but right now i could do some really bad things to those 2 cnuts that done that

wish i hadnt googled it

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I have raised 3 generations of Border Collies, and the cruelest thing I ever did to them was hide the ball

I hate cruelty to animals so much it makes my fucking blood boil.

Which is intensified when magistrates give out a pathetic fucking sentence!

To be honest, if they were doing this to ANY animal I'd be thinking the same thing.I wish Baby had died in the instant..I cant bear to think what pain she endured for three months,or what else they might have done in the three months.

They obviously didnt have any remorse for that three year period afterwards(unless one of them did)- I dont know the reasoning behind the ridiculously lenient sentence..possibly due to their ages at the time of the act?- wtf knows.

Perpetrated by gutless cowardly scum. End of!

OMG fucking god.I went to see the story more(the mirror) and there was more footage than I'd previously seen.I'am literally balling my eyes out.

They should be in prison right now, and serving an excess of 5years at fucking least..

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I'm so glad I've avoided seeing anything about what you're talking about. I darent Google it

I've got 2 German shepherds. Not the best round strangers which is the way I like it. Never in my life have I ever raised my hand to them. They are treated like kings. I signed the petition after watching part of the video. I was in tears. I'd love to use my sadistic and masochistic side on them and truly show them torture

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

"To be honest, if they were doing this to ANY animal I'd be thinking the same thing.I wish Baby had died in the instant..I cant bear to think what pain she endured for three months,or what else they might have done in the three months.

They obviously didnt have any remorse for that three year period afterwards(unless one of them did)- I dont know the reasoning behind the ridiculously lenient sentence..possibly due to their ages at the time of the act?- wtf knows.

"

"I'm so glad I've avoided seeing anything about what you're talking about. I darent Google it "

2 bros torturing a bulldog pup to its death. Google daniel frankish if you have a strong stomach. They got 2 year suspended sentence. Not even sent to prison . It was heartbreaking

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Omg i dont know anything about this case and i cant even look for the petition as i will see something about it and im not up to it at the moment

"I'm so glad I've avoided seeing anything about what you're talking about. I darent Google it

2 bros torturing a bulldog pup to its death. Google daniel frankish if you have a strong stomach. They got 2 year suspended sentence. Not even sent to prison . It was heartbreaking "

I know any act of cruelty gives outrage, but to see them do this is another thing and it WILL make anyone question the judges ridiculous 'punishment'.I see it as they were trying to kill her in any brutal means possible(I think any differently built type dog might have not endured the suffering as much as she did)- and this very fact amused this pair.

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Some people are pure scum. If it's been publicised then maybe someone will get them for it.

"Some people are pure scum. If it's been publicised then maybe someone will get them for it."

Would love it to be me and my dogs.

I can't look- it will make me too angry.

I just hope that there is retribution.

Or castration. With a brick.

If anyone can point me towards the petition without me having to look at the details id be greatful

"I can't look- it will make me too angry.

I just hope that there is retribution.

Or castration. With a brick."

lol

I've said I'd gouge their eyes out, in reality I wouldnt(though if I was there at the time I'd see red,so who knows), but honestly?, I only want a proper sentence justice wise.

"If anyone can point me towards the petition without me having to look at the details id be greatful"

change.org

hopefully I'm allowed to print that.

"OMG fucking god.I went to see the story more(the mirror) and there was more footage than I'd previously seen.I'am literally balling my eyes out.

They should be in prison right now, and serving an excess of 5years at fucking least.."

I couldn't bear to watch it, the photo was bad enough

I would be amazed because I don't have a partner and have never had a pet

"If anyone can point me towards the petition without me having to look at the details id be greatful

change.org

hopefully I'm allowed to print that."

thanks paddy ive done it

"If anyone can point me towards the petition without me having to look at the details id be greatful

change.org

hopefully I'm allowed to print that.thanks paddy ive done it"

Have just signed, having seen some of the video. Can't stop crying. What is wrong with people?

If you can't stomach watching - and I advise don't look - please sign the petition and share on FB. We have to take a stand against such behaviour. It is our moral duty

By *rMrs-Luv-ItCouple  over a year ago

cwmbranish

i cant look i know it would upset me to much all i know is whats been said in this thread and thats messing with my gut

(Mrs)

» Add a new message to this topic