FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pictures of... Cars, Boats, Bikes lol..

Pictures of... Cars, Boats, Bikes lol..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi..

Is it us or does anyone else find it odd that people post pictures of cars boats bikes etc on a profile... Not the ones with someone in it.. the ones where its the bike car boat etc all alone like lol...

Is it a look at what I have got.. or a lifestyle hint maybe??? I can understand a bit with the bikes to a degree as that is a lifestyle as such.. but cars?? Boats???

Any thoughts lol....

Mike and Ju x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We dont like it either, but there can sometimes be a good reason behind it,..either to attract people with the same interests, or advertise the class of people they are

.... though why the dont put that into their profiles I dont know.

Another reason may be pride in something, though a swing site may not be the best place for it.

Its like many other annoying things we might see on profiles,..its about the individuals I guess

S&A

Yeah see your point Stuart.. See your point. Kind of guessed as much but like you say a swing site isn't the place we think...

Each to lol..

Mike and Ju x

Forum Mod

Strange is,nt it? I really could'nt give a monkeys about peoples material value,im not looking to have a ride in their car,boat bike or jetski lol

I was thinking what I could put in our profile if I was going to put an item and all I could come up with right now was a pile of washing!

Attractive prospect I am!! lol

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I hate it when someone sends us a message and the only piccies they have on their profile is of their dog.

I mean..... sympathy shags are ok.... but would I wanna shag a dog??

Nope.......

And people wonder why we won't reply!

Doh

Forum Mod

Quote *sypmathy shags are ok*

Ok who are you and what have you done with Maddie?

Bring her back right now!! you're scaring me

Strangly enough, Maddie, you just reminded me...lol, we have sent couples a photo of the inside of our caravan a few times,..

but for no other reason other than when we have arranged to meet in the caravan and simply to show them what its like

Though I dont think we would put it on our profile, unless we were looking for caravan meetings all the time,..then we would probably think it would be right,..[ but we are not..lol]

S&A

Cyprus

This is Maddies computer....... I'm all clean and at peace with the world.

Maddie will be back when I think she has learnt her lesson from infecting me with a virus cus she is a computer nitwit.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

We can understand to a certain extent if people put pics of really nice cars on their profile as long as they have some relevance, like a real sexy lady draped all over it! BUT....

There is one profile on the site who have a picture of a Renault and not a very nice one, just standing there with no hint of sex anywhere in the picture! (except perhaps that the designers at Renault have fucked up again!)Not even any people in the picture either. lol..

Can't understand bikes either, again unless they have some relevance. What on earth, on a swingers site, do I want to see a picture of a bike??? Boats are a little different as most of the ones we have seen do have a person in them...

We just want to meet people and are not worried in the slightest what their vanilla lifestyle is like, as long as we fancy them and we gel! xx

perhaps object in place of personality as deep as a shallow puddle? Thats what we always think but then again we would have all of them first up against the wall when the revolution comes!!

Viva citizen Smith

Cyprus

Wey hey Wolfie xxxxxxx

By *exylovingcpl1Man  over a year ago

plymouth

they might be right ugly buggers and looks good havin a boat or a nice car lol lol ,prefer seein nice bum or pair of tits than a trailer wicv a boat on it lol xx

A friend of mine pointed me in the direction a a profile he came across ages ago...a lady in her later years...seductively reclining on a....Mobility scooter!!!

Well ... we still don't get it lol.. People in yeah we can get some idea they may be trying to portray a lifestyle thing.. but just a car.. any car or a bike boat cabbage anything just makes us wonder lol....

One thing we do know.. We have never to this day mailed one lol..

Mike and Ju x

By *optrumpsCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

okey gonna have a rant now!!..oh good god people please stop putting pictures or fotos of 'things' that are not u!..must soo agree about adding car, bikes, boats, etc..alos want to add to the list 'funny' cartoons eps when they dont have 1 foto of themselves on the profile. If your shy dont put fotos on or have them only in private, 'cute' or

'funny cartoons dont do it for me

And I no im not photogenic but please at least use fotos of U, not ov pron fotos!!!

Your baps are very photogenic actually lo... And I forgot about all the cartoon ones... Good point lol...

If mixed can see a bit of humour though

glasgow

well thank u for that but a cant take cudos for them, there andi's!...but tis annoyin wen u search for others and look for thoes with fotos on their profile, then it turns out to be half a doz cartoons!!

Oh Dear,

I have just realised I could be guilty here too, The picture with the cherrys is actually me, mmmm nice cherrys (from costco, lol) but I have to confess the strawberry picture was not taken by me, its a download, I just thought it was horney, I am sorry, should i take it down?

(P.S the legs are mine, but its an old one now, about 2 years ago)

glasgow

no of course not, its ure profile and ure choice..just gets me goat when profiles dont have fotos of the persons, just downloads, cartoons, ect

Hot and wet... you get away with it anyway..

Your a single fem remember lol..... an air of mystery just ads to the effects...

God I feel smooth today lol....

:D

Gee, Thanks Notts.

Why do you feelsmooth today? have you shaved for a special occasion?

add an avatar feature to peoples profiles and ban pictures from profiles themselves that don’t show people.

That’s what we say anyway lol

» Add a new message to this topic