FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fake verification

Fake verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Woke up to a verification from someone I've never even exchanged a message with... Is there any way to get rid of it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't display it and report them to admin would be my advice x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Woke up to a verification from someone I've never even exchanged a message with... Is there any way to get rid of it?

"

Report it to admin because it's against site rules I think, I'm pretty sure they'll get rid for you. Otherwise block the person.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Will do both, thank you for the advice!

By *ighting17thMan  over a year ago

Bodmin

"Will do both, thank you for the advice!

"

You do that on the ASAP- why do people do stuff like that? I had it happen to me nearly a year ago right after joining- I hadn't even " actively" used the site as was still building up the nerve, lol

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

You do that on the ASAP- why do people do stuff like that? I had it happen to me nearly a year ago right after joining- I hadn't even " actively" used the site as was still building up the nerve, lol"

They do it because they think the person they had sent it to will do them one back, I bet they sent the same verification to quite a few people....eventually somebody will bite

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You do that on the ASAP- why do people do stuff like that? I had it happen to me nearly a year ago right after joining- I hadn't even " actively" used the site as was still building up the nerve, lol

They do it because they think the person they had sent it to will do them one back, I bet they sent the same verification to quite a few people....eventually somebody will bite "

Of course! I was wondering why anyone would do it, didn't even think of that .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

strange eh

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Yeah just message admin,I had one from a very strange man wanting to rent a room from me. His requirements were just plain weird,one of them he needed to be close to a toilet as in the summer he needed the toilet,but not in the winter! After 2 messages he sent a verification

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I got one recently, he said he'd sent it to the wrong person.

It's still there though I have reported it to admin.

Sheffield

"I got one recently, he said he'd sent it to the wrong person.

It's still there though I have reported it to admin."

Just checked and it's been removed - yay admin!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I once had a message from a guy who said he'd been chatting with my fb and she had agreed an mmf. First if heard of it! When I checked with her, she'd never heard of him! Cheeky blighter!

Sheffield

"I once had a message from a guy who said he'd been chatting with my fb and she had agreed an mmf. First if heard of it! When I checked with her, she'd never heard of him! Cheeky blighter! "

This is why I don't show my friends list and I'm selective about which veris I show. Some seem to think that my response to "X thinks we should have a threesome" will be to agree instantly. Some even have the nerve to say "X thinks we should have a threesome but he thinks you should try me out first"!

Any of my regular friends (and even the irregular ones) know that I'd be the one doing the planning and looking not them.

» Add a new message to this topic