FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cupcake

Cupcake

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecretlyASoftie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I keep seeing this referred to as if it's something sexual - if it is then it's a new one on me. I know the farty one but am I missing some new kink worth trying?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is completely off topic, sorry

I just looked properly at your avatar. It looks cool, but did it hurt?!?

-Courtney

Ps- the only cupcake I know of is the one you eat.

"This is completely off topic, sorry

I just looked properly at your avatar. It looks cool, but did it hurt?!?

-Courtney

Ps- the only cupcake I know of is the one you eat. "

Nom nom nom yes I like those cupcakes

No it's didn't hurt but then I have a high pain threshold - didn't even flinch as the staples went in. And I have my name to live up to

By *upcake68Woman  over a year ago

Ely

Did someone call?!?

By *urious_couple_2015Couple  over a year ago

North West

Cupcake is the female version of a bull for a reverse cuckold couple. The wife is also referred to as a cuckquean

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

It's usually written cuckcake, rather than cupcake though.

By *inger TyrionMan  over a year ago

London

Bloom in heck I've been on here everyday for the last few days and I've learnt something new every time!! Right off to work now with Cuckcake on my mind!!??

Now now Not for Softies I'm intrigued by your other meaning..... Something for me to find out about when we next meet!! Xxx

"Now now Not for Softies I'm intrigued by your other meaning..... Something for me to find out about when we next meet!! Xxx"

You may regret that...be careful what you wish for

"Cupcake is the female version of a bull for a reverse cuckold couple. The wife is also referred to as a cuckquean "

Really??!! I was only asking the term for a female bull the other week - vixen was suggested but never cupcake. Oh well now I know - I'm a cupcake! I cuck couples either cuckolding or cuckqueaning, I'll take either

Not sure my mouth can get round the word cuckcake though without thought and appearing special

North West

I've been doing some research into it as we thought I was a cuckquean however I'm not into the humiliation part, I do like to see Mr Curious with other women, watching and sometime joining but only to play with Mr C! Apparently that term is hot husband!

"I've been doing some research into it as we thought I was a cuckquean however I'm not into the humiliation part, I do like to see Mr Curious with other women, watching and sometime joining but only to play with Mr C! Apparently that term is hot husband! "

Haha yes! I was asking some months back what the other half to a hot wife was called because if there's no humiliation I don't see him as cuckold. So what do you call yourself if your other half is a hot husband as I don't see you as cuckquean either?!

North West

"I've been doing some research into it as we thought I was a cuckquean however I'm not into the humiliation part, I do like to see Mr Curious with other women, watching and sometime joining but only to play with Mr C! Apparently that term is hot husband!

Haha yes! I was asking some months back what the other half to a hot wife was called because if there's no humiliation I don't see him as cuckold. So what do you call yourself if your other half is a hot husband as I don't see you as cuckquean either?! "

Not sure! I'm not bi either! I might not have a label ... I'm okay with that. I love to watch Mr C please another woman. Maybe I'm just odd!!!

"I've been doing some research into it as we thought I was a cuckquean however I'm not into the humiliation part, I do like to see Mr Curious with other women, watching and sometime joining but only to play with Mr C! Apparently that term is hot husband!

Haha yes! I was asking some months back what the other half to a hot wife was called because if there's no humiliation I don't see him as cuckold. So what do you call yourself if your other half is a hot husband as I don't see you as cuckquean either?!

Not sure! I'm not bi either! I might not have a label ... I'm okay with that. I love to watch Mr C please another woman. Maybe I'm just odd!!! "

Not odd at all!

» Add a new message to this topic