FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fab software :)

Fab software :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you could create a piece of software to apply to Fab, what would it be? I'd make something that recognises cock pics and blocks the person from messaging Not sure if i'll get much response to this question but ho hum!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd have a programme whereby a starting thread was scanned and if a large proportion of the thread matched similar posts then it would delete its self after sending an explanation. It would save duplication.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Something that detects a woman who loves having her toes sucked and who's age range stretches to an old bastard!

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

A translation tool that changes text speak into English.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"If you could create a piece of software to apply to Fab, what would it be? I'd make something that recognises cock pics and blocks the person from messaging Not sure if i'll get much response to this question but ho hum! "

Add on recognising face pics... and blocking initial messages that don't have one....

Also, the ability to re-set filters... So many people I replied "no thanks" to at the start.... before I discovered filters

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I'd have a programme whereby a starting thread was scanned and if a large proportion of the thread matched similar posts then it would delete its self after sending an explanation. It would save duplication. "

Fuck

"I'd have a programme whereby a starting thread was scanned and if a large proportion of the thread matched similar posts then it would delete its self after sending an explanation. It would save duplication. "

Excellent idea!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I like cock pics though and wouldn't want the senders to be blocked!

"Something that detects a woman who loves having her toes sucked and who's age range stretches to an old bastard! "

Well you already have the age one as you already can't message women when you're outside their age range. As for the toes, i'd like that too. Then maybe guys would stop messaging me about my feet.

"I like cock pics though and wouldn't want the senders to be blocked! "

Well then just don't tick the box when the filter comes out!

"If you could create a piece of software to apply to Fab, what would it be? I'd make something that recognises cock pics and blocks the person from messaging Not sure if i'll get much response to this question but ho hum!

Add on recognising face pics... and blocking initial messages that don't have one....

Also, the ability to re-set filters... So many people I replied "no thanks" to at the start.... before I discovered filters "

Another excellent idea.

"Something that detects a woman who loves having her toes sucked and who's age range stretches to an old bastard!

Well you already have the age one as you already can't message women when you're outside their age range. As for the toes, i'd like that too. Then maybe guys would stop messaging me about my feet."

Well, they are quite sexy! Lol x

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

A filter that I could switch on making me appear to be the last man on earth...

By *ango0505Woman  over a year ago

Dumfries

One that checks photos for duplicate use x

"One that checks photos for duplicate use x"

Well that problem could be solved if all uploaded pics were subject to a Google Image search but yeah that would be handy!

Think it could be something more practical like scan the clothing of the people on here so you can then order them for yourself.

The times I have seen georgous clothing that I want the Mrs to wear.

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

Auto block messages from guys with a cock profile pic / no profile pic / one line profile / any profile where the Sydney crap is longer than their text

Forum - if going to post a duplicate thread it instead blocks the ability to post and instead shows you the most recent 5 threads on that subject (count resets every month)

When I block anyone, the SW detects the ISP of the blocked person, and blocks that ISP from any further contact (for the leavers/rejoiners)

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

oh.. and anyone writing in their profile 'Doesn't bite.. unless you ask', their pc explodes

» Add a new message to this topic