FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I prefer variety

I prefer variety

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *harpDressed Man OP   Man  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Following on from from a couple of threads I've seen recently.

One of the reasons that I'm here is because it gives me access to such a wide variety of people. All my life I've been attracted to all sorts, before eventually realising that it truly was personalities that I was ultimately connecting with.

So, short, tall, slim, big, any colour (hair or skin), pretty, hardfaced, I've never cared.

But that spark I get when I realise that someone new is on my wavelength - magnificent.

Are you the same?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Following on from from a couple of threads I've seen recently.

One of the reasons that I'm here is because it gives me access to such a wide variety of people. All my life I've been attracted to all sorts, before eventually realising that it truly was personalities that I was ultimately connecting with.

So, short, tall, slim, big, any colour (hair or skin), pretty, hardfaced, I've never cared.

But that spark I get when I realise that someone new is on my wavelength - magnificent.

Are you the same?

"

Afraid not, we have a certain criteria what we are looking for

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you the same?

"

Yep,everything you've quoted there same as me.Simple things too believe or not,like a woman in cool sneakers,gets me all the time.And most importantly the aura that she puts out,big turn on !!

Yes I do prefer a variety and don't strictly have a one off type but I never lower standards there has to be a connection

I like variety in all aspects of my life and my taste in men reflects that. I am attracted to the man's demeanor,character and personality. I've never been attracted to the cheeky chappy,big personality types,they irritate me when they don't shut up

"I like variety in all aspects of my life and my taste in men reflects that. I am attracted to the man's demeanor,character and personality. I've never been attracted to the cheeky chappy,big personality types,they irritate me when they don't shut up

"

This for me too

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Rules me out then

Are you the same?

"

You cant beat that spark when you chat to some one and you connect , you can giggle and tease . Just chat and share stories and eventually meet

I'm more shallow than you lot!

Just looking for great sex with great people lol

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"I'm more shallow than you lot!

Just looking for great sex with great people lol "

People plural i'd say that's not shallow just greedy

Going off of your logic I'm extra extra shallow because I'm looking for lots of exceptional sex with exceptional women .

See I'm not only super shallow I'm super greedy to

Don't really have a type but I'm drawn to the more voluptuous rubenesque body shape more often than not

So maybe I do have a type lol

No, I don't think I'm attracted to all types. Don't get me wrong, personality is important. I couldn't have sex with a guy who was a jerk. But I'm already married. I'm not looking for someone I connect with. I'm looking for someone I'm physically attracted to. Same for Marc.

I guess I'm a bit shallow in my approach to this site.

-Courtney

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

The only common denominator we appear to have when looking for friends is a sharp/fun wit and vast imagination.

Are you the same?

"

All I know is, I know it when I see it. I do have a weakness for tall, dark and handsome but I wouldn't meet someone like that if they turned out to be an egotistic, arrogant twat.

"No, I don't think I'm attracted to all types. Don't get me wrong, personality is important. I couldn't have sex with a guy who was a jerk. But I'm already married. I'm not looking for someone I connect with. I'm looking for someone I'm physically attracted to. Same for Marc.

-Courtney"

Its not shallow. Attraction is a must

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

Are you the same?

"

No, I am not the same, I am shallow like a few have already mentioned. Physical attraction is important, and I know what I am attracted to, so only go for people who meet that.

I would agree with the op. If I can have a laugh with someone we'll probably get along that much better in clandestine activities. Whilst attraction in a physical sense does matter I wouldn't say I had a specific type, it's more important for me that we click rather than her having a double d chest & a miniscule waist.

I prefer variety as well as one week you want a bbw the next a slim, blonde then a brunette

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

I'm pretty much attracted to all kinds of women. All different physical attributes. I have my holy grail of things I really like of course (long dark hair, short in height, hairy minge, big arse etc.) but can see beauty in even the most unusual parts of a woman's body. In fact, the only thing that will truly turn me off is a terrible personality, a bad attitude and just being a bit of a cunt. In a way this is more important to me than the physical aspect of a person.

A guy on the same wavelength as me are few nd far between. I've found only one on the 2 years I've collectively spent on fab. But it is a turn on.

I also tend to find things attractive that aren't typical.

Just a decent body etc. Is not enough to interest me

"No, I don't think I'm attracted to all types. Don't get me wrong, personality is important. I couldn't have sex with a guy who was a jerk. But I'm already married. I'm not looking for someone I connect with. I'm looking for someone I'm physically attracted to. Same for Marc.

-Courtney"

I dont think thats shallow at all just different from some but probably same as a lot of people. Id imagine if i was in a couple here id be the same xx

"I prefer variety as well as one week you want a bbw the next a slim, blonde then a brunette "

can i be bbw, blonde week and pink hair week?

-Courtney"

I have to be physically attracted to the man too. I can be attracted to short men,tall men,dark hair,red hair,blonde hair,black,Asian,Arabic,white,blue eyes,brown eyes etc.

Are you the same?

"

I totally get this ,

To see with the eye alone is not to see at all .

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Variety is the spice of life

By *ony HardcockMan  over a year ago

Shepperton

"Variety is the spice of life "

Op yes!

-Courtney

I have to be physically attracted to the man too. I can be attracted to short men,tall men,dark hair,red hair,blonde hair,black,Asian,Arabic,white,blue eyes,brown eyes etc. "

No, I understand your point. I'm just saying that for me and this site, physical attraction trumps personality, as long as the guy isn't a jerk. At least when it comes to sex.

"I prefer variety as well as one week you want a bbw the next a slim, blonde then a brunette

can i be bbw, blonde week and pink hair week? "

Yes you can be in the bbw week

» Add a new message to this topic