FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Summer reprieve?

Summer reprieve?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ighting17th OP   Man  over a year ago

Bodmin

So the weather girl on my local BBC says it's nice all week.

She's certainly right today.

I'm in Bodmin, Cornwall.

Just wondering how elsewhere your weather is looking up...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Quite sunny here in Northants, contemplating a break from Fab (calm down Ladies, only a short one) and go out in garden and make the most of some early Autumn nudity

Bodmin

"Quite sunny here in Northants, contemplating a break from Fab (calm down Ladies, only a short one) and go out in garden and make the most of some early Autumn nudity"

That reminds me of a great joke I heard recently ...

"Dear Dr Phil,

I was watching the pretty young blonde woman sunbathing nude in the garden next door the other day.

As I was jerking off, I suddenly realised that my wife was stood behind me, arms folded, watching me...

Is she a pervert? "

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"Quite sunny here in Northants, contemplating a break from Fab (calm down Ladies, only a short one) and go out in garden and make the most of some early Autumn nudity

"Dear Dr Phil,

I was watching the pretty young blonde woman sunbathing nude in the garden next door the other day.

As I was jerking off, I suddenly realised that my wife was stood behind me, arms folded, watching me...

Is she a pervert? "

"

Yes she is

Bodmin

"Quite sunny here in Northants, contemplating a break from Fab (calm down Ladies, only a short one) and go out in garden and make the most of some early Autumn nudity

"Dear Dr Phil,

Is she a pervert? "

Yes she is "

Lol

» Add a new message to this topic