FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > indicators on a car Do you know where yours are?

indicators on a car Do you know where yours are?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ony Hardcock OP   Man  over a year ago

Shepperton

Driving to work on the M4 in the light mist heavy traffic and people just change lanes without bothering to indicate. Fecks me off!!

What has peed you off today?

Rant over have an amazing day you sexy hot people x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The fact I'm in for an extra 2 hours overtime and I forgot!

I hate work. Why did I agree to do more?!

Shepperton

"The fact I'm in for an extra 2 hours overtime and I forgot!

I hate work. Why did I agree to do more?! "

Think of the extra money you can get the drinks in!!??

By *errynjuneCouple  over a year ago

Barnsley

I have heard that you can even buy BMWs with indicators as an option.

"The fact I'm in for an extra 2 hours overtime and I forgot!

I hate work. Why did I agree to do more?!

Think of the extra money you can get the drinks in!!??"

This is true!

I nearly had a fight with some twat this morning.

I pulled onto a mini-roundabout knowing he was turning right but he never indicated. He had to slam his brakes on to avoid hitting me

He said" didn't you see me cunt"

I said "yeah shes sitting next to you, but anyway you never indicated so I thought you were going straight

on"

Dick.

I believe they no longer fit them on BMW's, Audis or pick up trucks. They also modify old peoples cars so they don't turn off

"I have heard that you can even buy BMWs with indicators as an option."

I feel sorry for the poor sod who fits indicators on a BMW. It's the most pointless job on the planet...

Shepperton

"I have heard that you can even buy BMWs with indicators as an option.

I feel sorry for the poor sod who fits indicators on a BMW. It's the most pointless job on the planet... "

Ha ha so true how did you guys know it was a Bmw??

Biscotti on my way to Durhum

Also cars in the middle lanes when nothing is in the first lane!

And that one driver who cuts up and changes lanes thinking he is getting to his destination that much quicker!!

Knob

Shepperton

Ps I have a Bmw and Audi and my work truck is a pick up BUT I found mine!

"Driving to work on the M4 in the light mist heavy traffic and people just change lanes without bothering to indicate. Fecks me off!!

What has peed you off today?

Rant over have an amazing day you sexy hot people x "

I know how you feel mate, first thing i thought after I passed my test was, why did I bother taking lessons and a test.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Going home Friday, and approaching roadworks, dual carriageway goes down to one lane. Normally I slow down, and then filter into lane one from lane two in plenty of time, but it seems some knob decided he was the traffic police, and decided to sit in lane two, keeping pace with a car in lane one, all the way from the 400 meter marker, stopping anyone from passing. If I hadn't been in a liveried vehicle I'd have scooted past him then stopped and had a word, arsewipe!

People that don't put their lights on in fog and at dusk.

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Try riding a bike. I swear some days in fact no most days people are just out to kill me. Maybe they are friends with my ex wife

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"People that don't put their lights on in fog and at dusk. "

And the 1s who don't bother turning fog lights off again

Shepperton

"Going home Friday, and approaching roadworks, dual carriageway goes down to one lane. Normally I slow down, and then filter into lane one from lane two in plenty of time, but it seems some knob decided he was the traffic police, and decided to sit in lane two, keeping pace with a car in lane one, all the way from the 400 meter marker, stopping anyone from passing. If I hadn't been in a liveried vehicle I'd have scooted past him then stopped and had a word, arsewipe!"

You see I hate that when it goes down to one lane with 400 meters to go and the lane I am in is stopped because the lane that is closing people keep going down there and cutting in. (M25 last night)

But I would never block two lanes

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Going home Friday, and approaching roadworks, dual carriageway goes down to one lane. Normally I slow down, and then filter into lane one from lane two in plenty of time, but it seems some knob decided he was the traffic police, and decided to sit in lane two, keeping pace with a car in lane one, all the way from the 400 meter marker, stopping anyone from passing. If I hadn't been in a liveried vehicle I'd have scooted past him then stopped and had a word, arsewipe!

You see I hate that when it goes down to one lane with 400 meters to go and the lane I am in is stopped because the lane that is closing people keep going down there and cutting in. (M25 last night)

But I would never block two lanes "

Sure, I agree with that too, but if people are sensible in both lanes and filter in, it shouldn't cause problems.

This guy was at a crawl, with periods where he was stationary, deliberately blocking me from going past, like he owned the road, pissed me off no end.

Shepperton

"People that don't put their lights on in fog and at dusk. "

My lights are Auto and I switch my fog lights on and off like a good boy

Some bikers I think want to kill themselves but I always make sure there is room to wiz past me. Plus 90% thank me which is why I leave room for them.

Shepperton

"Going home Friday, and approaching roadworks, dual carriageway goes down to one lane. Normally I slow down, and then filter into lane one from lane two in plenty of time, but it seems some knob decided he was the traffic police, and decided to sit in lane two, keeping pace with a car in lane one, all the way from the 400 meter marker, stopping anyone from passing. If I hadn't been in a liveried vehicle I'd have scooted past him then stopped and had a word, arsewipe!

But I would never block two lanes

Sure, I agree with that too, but if people are sensible in both lanes and filter in, it shouldn't cause problems.

This guy was at a crawl, with periods where he was stationary, deliberately blocking me from going past, like he owned the road, pissed me off no end."

People don't think about others fella (in cars that is) as long as they get where they want to get too then they are happy my ex hated me letting people out.

Saying they want let you out. A lot of time this is true but there is some nice people out there!

» Add a new message to this topic