FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you think?

Do you think?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

That the way we carry ourselves off determine the type of person/people we attract...no forms of friendships and partnerships?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nah I'm just short

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"That the way we carry ourselves off determine the type of person/people we attract...no forms of friendships and partnerships? "

Cheeky you're going to have to say that again I don't understand

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Most definetly

By *luezuluMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

Absolutely

Definitely.

When i'm not a bitch i get needy types trying to drain me.

When i am a bitch i get funnier people attracted to me, and they aren't funny in a nasty way they just have a lighter outlook on life.

"That the way we carry ourselves off determine the type of person/people we attract...no forms of friendships and partnerships?

Cheeky you're going to have to say that again I don't understand "

Ok the way we act as people our personalities and how we portray ourselves outwardly does this play a part in the type of people we attract

Yes. For sure.

-Courtney

Not always depends how you meet them I think and what they get to know about you sometimes before they meet you xx

Yes. I come across as a very strong independent woman.

When I am flippant I attract people who don't see the deeper side and generally don't want to, which is a bit of a mistake because thats what I am actually looking for!

I think its a defense reaction that I default to, and I have to work hard to be the better more open person that I can be.

(Phew, exhausted now!!)

"That the way we carry ourselves off determine the type of person/people we attract...no forms of friendships and partnerships? "

Stupid question.

Course it does.

Otherwise I'd be up to my eyelids in fanny batter by now.

Apparently most people do not reveal their true selves until 6 - 9 month into a relationship. They are 'them' but project a better version of themself mainly.

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Yes. I come across as a very strong independent woman.

When I am flippant I attract people who don't see the deeper side and generally don't want to, which is a bit of a mistake because thats what I am actually looking for!

I think its a defense reaction that I default to, and I have to work hard to be the better more open person that I can be.

(Phew, exhausted now!!)"

This to a tee. I very much come across as the joker but in reality I'm much deeper and that's what I look for in others

By *ucky1Man  over a year ago

a straightjacket

I'm way too heavy to carry myself off...I'd need a sack barrow

"Yes. I come across as a very strong independent woman.

(Phew, exhausted now!!)"

Positive, outgoing, and friendly seems to attract the same in return! (Mostly!) Lol

"That the way we carry ourselves off determine the type of person/people we attract...no forms of friendships and partnerships?

Stupid question.

Course it does.

Otherwise I'd be up to my eyelids in fanny batter by now. "

I thought it was quite a good question...

"Apparently most people do not reveal their true selves until 6 - 9 month into a relationship. They are 'them' but project a better version of themself mainly."

Some slip after a few dates

"Apparently most people do not reveal their true selves until 6 - 9 month into a relationship. They are 'them' but project a better version of themself mainly.

Some slip after a few dates "

Idk, wish i could tell.

It's probably why we insist on honesty though, so we don't invest in something we have no real interest in.

Stupid question.

Course it does.

I thought it was quite a good question... "

Sorry ignore me, I only posted for the comedy value.

Stupid question.

Course it does.

I thought it was quite a good question...

Sorry ignore me, I only posted for the comedy value. "

It's ok lol

I think personality is like a magnetic field. We only attract those that the field we are emitting attracts. If we only show part of ourselves we only attract or repel those that see those parts.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Ok the way we act as people our personalities and how we portray ourselves outwardly does this play a part in the type of people we attract "

Thank you, I'm being a bit daft today .

Yes it does although initial attraction must surely be based on looks in most cases.

I am trying to cultivate a personality that attracts multi-millionaires at the moment

Ok the way we act as people our personalities and how we portray ourselves outwardly does this play a part in the type of people we attract

Yes it does although initial attraction must surely be based on looks in most cases.

I am trying to cultivate a personality that attracts multi-millionaires at the moment "

Can you write a book once you have figured that out

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I am trying to cultivate a personality that attracts multi-millionaires at the moment

Can you write a book once you have figured that out "

If I can be bothered, I fully intend to be rolling about on fifty pound notes so might not have time. Send me a begging letter and I'll see what I can do

"I think personality is like a magnetic field. We only attract those that the field we are emitting attracts. If we only show part of ourselves we only attract or repel those that see those parts. "

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I think more the way someone conducts themselves...

Ok the way we act as people our personalities and how we portray ourselves outwardly does this play a part in the type of people we attract "

what type of people have you attracted ? X

By *ighting17thMan  over a year ago

Bodmin

"Positive, outgoing, and friendly seems to attract the same in return! (Mostly!) Lol"

I agree with this- I seem to attract decent, positive and bright people x

I don't have a brain to think with

Ok the way we act as people our personalities and how we portray ourselves outwardly does this play a part in the type of people we attract what type of people have you attracted ? X "

In the past cunts but then I have been a proper cunt in the past....learnt some harsh life lessons and built myself from the bottom half. I attract nice people

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Ok the way we act as people our personalities and how we portray ourselves outwardly does this play a part in the type of people we attract what type of people have you attracted ? X

In the past cunts but then I have been a proper cunt in the past....learnt some harsh life lessons and built myself from the bottom half. I attract nice people "

And I thought you liked me

I don't go places to attract men for any relationships. Not counting men on here I attract all kinds of men online. Doesn't every woman though?

"I don't go places to attract men for any relationships. Not counting men on here I attract all kinds of men online. Doesn't every woman though? "

Yeah I guess but for example a friend does the same job I do but attracts professional guys...I don't I attract the builder types...I do think there are those that don't attract Horrible people if that makes sense.

"I don't go places to attract men for any relationships. Not counting men on here I attract all kinds of men online. Doesn't every woman though?

Yeah I guess but for example a friend does the same job I do but attracts professional guys...I don't I attract the builder types...I do think there are those that don't attract Horrible people if that makes sense. "

But why do some attract horrible people?

Cheeky you're going to have to say that again I don't understand "

Body language and eye contact are 90% of all communication, trouble is the guys on here (at least the ones who contact me) can't even manage the 10% conversation....If you project yourself well you get nice people. Those who walk around with their heads down avoiding eye contact and not flirting, well you get the idea...

Yes, I think our prescence attracts or detracts others

» Add a new message to this topic