FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Kissing Trance

Kissing Trance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had the pleasure of experiencing this recently, not for the first time I might add, but such was my enjoyment that I had to make a thread about it.

Do you ever find that when kissing someone, you go a bit giddy and woozy? I've often talked about how much I enjoy kissing, but this was a special, almost d*unken feeling, where the kisses started to feel increasingly hungry, wet and passionate, but at the same time lazily playful, just touching nose to nose, licking each others lips, quickly pecking then pulling back, smiling wordlessly at each other in between, hearts thundering and breathing heavily. At one point the saliva was dripping down my face, and it felt wonderful, I rarely whimper or make puppy noises when kissing, but I just couldn't help but be vocal this time.

How often do others experience the same when kissing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

Pretty much never, sadly. And certainly not for a long time. Sounds nice though OP

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I had the pleasure of experiencing this recently, not for the first time I might add, but such was my enjoyment that I had to make a thread about it.

Do you ever find that when kissing someone, you go a bit giddy and woozy? I've often talked about how much I enjoy kissing, but this was a special, almost d*unken feeling, where the kisses started to feel increasingly hungry, wet and passionate, but at the same time lazily playful, just touching nose to nose, licking each others lips, quickly pecking then pulling back, smiling wordlessly at each other in between, hearts thundering and breathing heavily. At one point the saliva was dripping down my face, and it felt wonderful, I rarely whimper or make puppy noises when kissing, but I just couldn't help but be vocal this time.

How often do others experience the same when kissing?"

I feel this when I'm kissing Marc. It actually gets me so turned on. Well...except for the saliva dripping down the face part.

Good kissing is so integral to a good meet.

-Courtney

Some would consider that part a bit sickly, but I suppose what turned me on so much about it was the abandon and submissiveness of it, like I was enjoying myself so much I was thinking

'My face is all slimey...and I don't care...(smooch)'

Yes I have had this loads however that electrical charge pulsing through my body from a kiss on a couple of times which was amazing

"Some would consider that part a bit sickly, but I suppose what turned me on so much about it was the abandon and submissiveness of it, like I was enjoying myself so much I was thinking

'My face is all slimey...and I don't care...(smooch)' "

As much as I love kissing, I can't stand loads of saliva.

"Some would consider that part a bit sickly, but I suppose what turned me on so much about it was the abandon and submissiveness of it, like I was enjoying myself so much I was thinking

"

Nor me

I ador kissing could just kiss for hours

Sloppy kissing isnt nice though (in my opinion of course)

I met a guy once, I was laid back on the bed and he was over me kissing, I could feel his spit running into my mouth

Nor me

I met a guy once, I was laid back on the bed and he was over me kissing, I could feel his spit running into my mouth "

Oh God, eewww!

"I met a guy once, I was laid back on the bed and he was over me kissing, I could feel his spit running into my mouth "

I now have a hardon

Nor me

I met a guy once, I was laid back on the bed and he was over me kissing, I could feel his spit running into my mouth "

Oh i've gone a bit pale.....yuk.

No OP, I'm too busy concentrating on not getting saliva all over my partner

"I met a guy once, I was laid back on the bed and he was over me kissing, I could feel his spit running into my mouth

I now have a hardon "

Do you want his number

"I met a guy once, I was laid back on the bed and he was over me kissing, I could feel his spit running into my mouth

I now have a hardon

Do you want his number "

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I now have a hardon "

Haha, I don't like saliva at all either but this one might tip you right over the edge........ but once when I wanted to sit up and take a sip of wine during proceedings, my rather dom meet did not move to let me up, actually took a mouthhful instead and um, slowly delivered it into my helpless mouth!

Haha, it sounds bizarre but it was hot as fuck in the heat of the moment!

I now have a hardon

Haha, I don't like saliva at all either but this one might tip you right over the edge........ but once when I wanted to sit up and take a sip of wine during proceedings, my rather dom meet did not move to let me up, actually took a mouthhful instead and um, slowly delivered it into my helpless mouth!

Haha, it sounds bizarre but it was hot as fuck in the heat of the moment! "

That's not bizarre, that's fucking horny!

I get this trance on occasion but not with the excessive drooling! It's a very powerful experience.

"I had the pleasure of experiencing this recently, not for the first time I might add, but such was my enjoyment that I had to make a thread about it.

I know exactly how you felt, kissing him turned my knees to jelly, I was totally lost in him x

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I now have a hardon

That's not bizarre, that's fucking horny!

"

It was..

I now have a hardon "

-- Nope! sloppy - split - saliva - drool - Yak -- Nope nope nope --

"

Although I can't say I've never experienced this with good ice cream or cake...

I now have a hardon

I love this!! Sexy!!

I don't like sloppy, that much saliva is more like my reaction to a food based scenario. I think I've gone a bit swoony before though.

I experienced this twice with two women I met off here and just in bars we kissed all night so sexy ,I love to kiss

sounds great - lose the drool tho

This has to be quite possibly the gayest thread I've ever read.

But I'm glad you're happy.......

I now have a hardon

I've done that a few times to men I'm kissing. I like to do it with Jack Daniels though.

But I'm glad you're happy......."

He was kissing a woman

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

It depends on who I'm with, but I also get a funny feeling in my stomach which general means the kiss is going to lead to more.............

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Nor me

That doesn't sound very appealing

But I'm glad you're happy.......

He was kissing a woman "

Lol maybe he was kissing his reflection in a mirror!!

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I now have a hardon

That's not bizarre,I like it

By *km45Man  over a year ago

UTTOXETER

I now have a hardon

I love this!! Sexy!! "

must try this

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

I now have a hardon

not bizarre at all..

did something similar with a sub when she squirted in my mouth..

all good fun..

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I've only experienced this recently, without the dribbling though

By *ordsandstuffMan  over a year ago

Highbury

I now have a hardon

I've done that a few times to men I'm kissing. I like to do it with Jack Daniels though. "

There is almost nothing better than the kissing trance, being completely lost in the moment of a lovers kiss. And mmm it works wonderfully with red wine or champagne!

This has to be quite possibly the gayest thread I've ever read. "

And yet, you keep coming back...

I can easily lose myself in a kiss, and agree that it can feel like being in a trance. Its wonderful when you find someone who kisses exceptionally well.....sigh

God I love kissing, before, during and after, could kiss for ever

I love kissing so much. Couldnt play and not kiss

» Add a new message to this topic