Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I don't think it really matters as long as someone is in the chair

By *uzy444 OP   Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

Its a big time of the year for cake then

yes those 3 birthday and myself and my eldest daughter are scorpios at the end of the month..so 5 damn cake to consume...

i weep at the thought of 'cake' month

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

I hope trademark gets an appointment with doc and nurse if wounds need cleaning.

Sounds really nasty.

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Its a big time of the year for cake then

yes those 3 birthday and myself and my eldest daughter are scorpios at the end of the month..so 5 damn cake to consume...

i weep at the thought of 'cake' month "

I'm hoping for a Cadbury flake cake for mine

not yet went to pharmacy to get something for my many cuts which aren't looking good but they said I need antibiotics so trying to get appointment tomorrow x

yes you need an emergency appointment ask for one directly.. ilke i need and emergency appointment today to see a doctor..i have possible concussion and ive been told by a pharmacist i need antibiotics...

tell the doc about the head throbbing too...is it still happening? x

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

I have to wait until January for mine, I'm Capricorn, my eldest son and husband are Taurus and my youngest is Scorpio - so we're all animals lol

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

Im hiring a phone box for my party

"Its a big time of the year for cake then

i weep at the thought of 'cake' month

I'm hoping for a Cadbury flake cake for mine "

hope you get one then..i normally ask for no cake at all..if the kids are desperate to get me one i ask its a carrot cake..my favourite and after all the caterpillar ones and chocolate ones and vanilla ones..its a relief..hehehe x

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I was in a pub quiz team with an ex and another couple we knew. Me and the other girl were Pisces, and ma ex and the other guy were Cancer. I came up with a team name of Fish & Crabs

"I have to wait until January for mine, I'm Capricorn, my eldest son and husband are Taurus and my youngest is Scorpio - so we're all animals lol "

hehe my best friend is a capricorn..shes awesome..

all animals..i like it

"Im hiring a phone box for my party "

you are welcome to come join in mine if you like x

"I was in a pub quiz team with an ex and another couple we knew. Me and the other girl were Pisces, and ma ex and the other guy were Cancer. I came up with a team name of Fish & Crabs "

haha ..good one x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"not yet went to pharmacy to get something for my many cuts which aren't looking good but they said I need antibiotics so trying to get appointment tomorrow x

yes you need an emergency appointment ask for one directly.. ilke i need and emergency appointment today to see a doctor..i have possible concussion and ive been told by a pharmacist i need antibiotics...

tell the doc about the head throbbing too...is it still happening? x"

yes everything aches hehe but I'm fine just look like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards ,I have good healing properties normally but cuts are infected x

"not yet went to pharmacy to get something for my many cuts which aren't looking good but they said I need antibiotics so trying to get appointment tomorrow x

tell the doc about the head throbbing too...is it still happening? xyes everything aches hehe but I'm fine just look like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards ,I have good healing properties normally but cuts are infected x "

why have you lost your voice Suzy ?

tell the doc about the head throbbing too...is it still happening? xyes everything aches hehe but I'm fine just look like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards ,I have good healing properties normally but cuts are infected x why have you lost your voice Suzy ? "

i had cold and cough..cold went a way then all of a sudden my voice went..laryngitis i suppose..energetic reason, im not communicating everything, so i feel strangled...it too shall pass...

Evening/morning. Insomnia's a big ugly bitch

tell the doc about the head throbbing too...is it still happening? xyes everything aches hehe but I'm fine just look like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards ,I have good healing properties normally but cuts are infected x why have you lost your voice Suzy ?

i had cold and cough..cold went a way then all of a sudden my voice went..laryngitis i suppose..energetic reason, im not communicating everything, so i feel strangled...it too shall pass..."

I don't really get ill ever it takes things like accidents or cancer to get me in docs x

"Evening/morning. Insomnia's a big ugly bitch "

hey nell xx sorry you arent sleeping xx hot cuppa?..just made one xx

tell the doc about the head throbbing too...is it still happening? xyes everything aches hehe but I'm fine just look like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards ,I have good healing properties normally but cuts are infected x why have you lost your voice Suzy ?

i had cold and cough..cold went a way then all of a sudden my voice went..laryngitis i suppose..energetic reason, im not communicating everything, so i feel strangled...it too shall pass... I don't really get ill ever it takes things like accidents or cancer to get me in docs x "

i havent been but this time i think you should xx just my opinion though x

"Evening/morning. Insomnia's a big ugly bitch

hey nell xx sorry you arent sleeping xx hot cuppa?..just made one xx"

Would love one thanks Suzy. How's your evening?x

Would love one thanks Suzy. How's your evening?x"

hands teapot, sugar milk and cup and saucer to nell xx

im good nell in general thank you..tootling along xx

i had cold and cough..cold went a way then all of a sudden my voice went..laryngitis i suppose..energetic reason, im not communicating everything, so i feel strangled...it too shall pass... I don't really get ill ever it takes things like accidents or cancer to get me in docs x

i havent been but this time i think you should xx just my opinion though x"

am going Suzy have realised my body can't beat this one on its own x

im good nell in general thank you..tootling along xx"

Tootling is such a good word Pleasant tootling.x

i had cold and cough..cold went a way then all of a sudden my voice went..laryngitis i suppose..energetic reason, im not communicating everything, so i feel strangled...it too shall pass... I don't really get ill ever it takes things like accidents or cancer to get me in docs x

i havent been but this time i think you should xx just my opinion though x am going Suzy have realised my body can't beat this one on its own x "

good man. no man is an island all the time x

Morning all x

im good nell in general thank you..tootling along xx

Tootling is such a good word Pleasant tootling.x"

thankyou..im more content tonight than i have been over last several days..which is good..some fresh air today cleared the cobwebs out x

"Morning all x

"

evening dsh xx how are you? xx

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I'm gonna pass on the tea tonight folks, have just been paid and have some beer in

"I'm gonna pass on the tea tonight folks, have just been paid and have some beer in "

oohh get you..wheres mine? xx

"Morning all x

evening dsh xx how are you? xx"

Hi Suzy, would be better if I was asleep...! Changing between nights n days doesn't help sleep pattern!

Have you got the blood red moon out of your system?!x

"Morning all x

Hi Suzy, would be better if I was asleep...! Changing between nights n days doesn't help sleep pattern!

Have you got the blood red moon out of your system?!x"

no it doesnt help..i hope you get in synch soon..i think its easing..but i dont think im there yet another 48 hours and ill be clear of it xx

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I'm gonna pass on the tea tonight folks, have just been paid and have some beer in

oohh get you..wheres mine? xx"

Only have cider, but there's a 24/7 over the road I could nip to if you fancy something a little bit different

"I'm gonna pass on the tea tonight folks, have just been paid and have some beer in

Only have cider, but there's a 24/7 over the road I could nip to if you fancy something a little bit different "

ive actually being trying to esearch for where i can buy butterscotch schnapps for a birthday treat for myself.. they dont seem to do it at supermarkets..

"Morning all x

no it doesnt help..i hope you get in synch soon..i think its easing..but i dont think im there yet another 48 hours and ill be clear of it xx"

Let's hope so for both of us!x

"Morning all x

no it doesnt help..i hope you get in synch soon..i think its easing..but i dont think im there yet another 48 hours and ill be clear of it xx

Let's hope so for both of us!x"

maybe we need wearing out...hehehe

"Morning all x

maybe we need wearing out...hehehe "

Could be onto something there

"Morning all x

Could be onto something there "

luck might change after the moon has waned a little maybe xx fingers crossed for us on that one too xx

i havent been but this time i think you should xx just my opinion though x am going Suzy have realised my body can't beat this one on its own x

good man. no man is an island all the time x"

yes but on my island theirs a cool sea breeze palm trees and miles of sandy sun drenched beach

i havent been but this time i think you should xx just my opinion though x am going Suzy have realised my body can't beat this one on its own x

good man. no man is an island all the time x yes but on my island theirs a cool sea breeze palm trees and miles of sandy sun drenched beach "

doesnt help when you need antibiotics though does it?..hmmm? mines a tropical paradise, but i still need to go to the shops for tbags xx

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Only have cider, but there's a 24/7 over the road I could nip to if you fancy something a little bit different

ive actually being trying to esearch for where i can buy butterscotch schnapps for a birthday treat for myself.. they dont seem to do it at supermarkets.. "

Have not tried that, although after a quick google search it looks like it might be mighty fine on ice cream

ive actually being trying to esearch for where i can buy butterscotch schnapps for a birthday treat for myself.. they dont seem to do it at supermarkets..

Have not tried that, although after a quick google search it looks like it might be mighty fine on ice cream "

i think it maybe my favourite drink...i love guinness and black and i can put up with baileys or strawberry and cream schapps..but the way that slips down your throat..its delicious

By *appyguy17Man  over a year ago

walthamstow

Hi all ye late night people !!!

And hi to Suzy especially for doing such a wonderful job x

"Hi all ye late night people !!!

And hi to Suzy especially for doing such a wonderful job x"

hey happyguy nice to see you..have you just got in?..hope you are well and looking after yourself..xx

"Morning all x

luck might change after the moon has waned a little maybe xx fingers crossed for us on that one too xx"

Here's hoping !x

"Morning all x

luck might change after the moon has waned a little maybe xx fingers crossed for us on that one too xx

Here's hoping !x"

theres some nice folks down your way dsh..i used to live in wokingham down the road..

walthamstow

hey happyguy nice to see you..have you just got in?..hope you are well and looking after yourself..xx"

Just finished work.but a day off tomorrow.......

Took a break in the middle of my shift to go for a drink and chat with a girl i know x

"Morning all x

Here's hoping !x

theres some nice folks down your way dsh..i used to live in wokingham down the road.."

I've only recently moved down properly, will be interested to see if the nice folk are about then x

hey happyguy nice to see you..have you just got in?..hope you are well and looking after yourself..xx

Took a break in the middle of my shift to go for a drink and chat with a girl i know x"

nice on both accounts..hope you had a lovely time xx

"Morning all x

Here's hoping !x

theres some nice folks down your way dsh..i used to live in wokingham down the road..

I've only recently moved down properly, will be interested to see if the nice folk are about then x "

ahh i see have to do a little search wont you xx and you are lucky youve got abfabs just 1/2 hour away from you..x

walthamstow

Took a break in the middle of my shift to go for a drink and chat with a girl i know x

nice on both accounts..hope you had a lovely time xx"

It made my night...

You been up to anything nice ?? Apart from looking nice !!

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Don't talk to me about Baileys Suzy, I got into an arm wrestling competition with ma auntie on ma 21st over a bottle of that stuff lol

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

Hellooooooo

It made my night...

You been up to anything nice ?? Apart from looking nice !!"

no ive had no voice and lots of cancellations recently...not due to the voice..

"Don't talk to me about Baileys Suzy, I got into an arm wrestling competition with ma auntie on ma 21st over a bottle of that stuff lol "

haha did you win? what happened? xx

"Hellooooooo "

hello lovelies xx how are you peeps? x

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Hello late nighters xx

"Hello late nighters xx"

hello x welcome to Nocturnal.. how are you? xx

walthamstow

It made my night...

no ive had no voice and lots of cancellations recently...not due to the voice.."

Poor you....i hope you don't feel too ill.....what were the cancellations for....or is that private !!

But remember "the pen is mightier than the voice"...emmm or was it the sword !!

Xx

It made my night...

Poor you....i hope you don't feel too ill.....what were the cancellations for....or is that private !!

Xx"

no its just getting on my own nerves now..

oh socials, partner for a party, leaving it too late for me to go..that kind of thing..

good man. no man is an island all the time x yes but on my island theirs a cool sea breeze palm trees and miles of sandy sun drenched beach

doesnt help when you need antibiotics though does it?..hmmm? mines a tropical paradise, but i still need to go to the shops for tbags xx"

I don't drink tea and salt water is good for infections I find xx

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Don't talk to me about Baileys Suzy, I got into an arm wrestling competition with ma auntie on ma 21st over a bottle of that stuff lol

haha did you win? what happened? xx"

I think ma cousin just ran off with the bottle anyway the bastard grrrr

good man. no man is an island all the time x yes but on my island theirs a cool sea breeze palm trees and miles of sandy sun drenched beach

doesnt help when you need antibiotics though does it?..hmmm? mines a tropical paradise, but i still need to go to the shops for tbags xx I don't drink tea and salt water is good for infections I find xx "

well enjoy your self sufficiency xx

"Don't talk to me about Baileys Suzy, I got into an arm wrestling competition with ma auntie on ma 21st over a bottle of that stuff lol

I think ma cousin just ran off with the bottle anyway the bastard grrrr "

haha i can see it now, kitchen table, auntie and you arm wrestling for the bottle, on the kitchen side..as you both wrestle for it..cousin comes in, rolls eyes and slopes off with the bottle...hehehe

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

"Hellooooooo

hello lovelies xx how are you peeps? x"

Apart from being awake good thanks. Hope you feel better soon

walthamstow

It made my night...

Xx

no its just getting on my own nerves now..

oh socials, partner for a party, leaving it too late for me to go..that kind of thing.."

Well i hope you get better soon...

I find that if i overplan itnalways goes wrong....so now i do last minute and if it works out when i only half expect it too...it's a result....

You're quite a bubbly person so i don't think a lot gets you down for long...

So fingers crossed for you.that your week gets better xx

doesnt help when you need antibiotics though does it?..hmmm? mines a tropical paradise, but i still need to go to the shops for tbags xx I don't drink tea and salt water is good for infections I find xx

well enjoy your self sufficiency xx"

hehe hey we could look after eachother Suzy I could caress your voicebox and you could massage my aching body x

"Hellooooooo

hello lovelies xx how are you peeps? x

Apart from being awake good thanks. Hope you feel better soon "

thanks xx

doesnt help when you need antibiotics though does it?..hmmm? mines a tropical paradise, but i still need to go to the shops for tbags xx I don't drink tea and salt water is good for infections I find xx

well enjoy your self sufficiency xx hehe hey we could look after eachother Suzy I could caress your voicebox and you could massage my aching body x "

and wed both be unreasonably stubborn.

well enjoy your self sufficiency xx hehe hey we could look after eachother Suzy I could caress your voicebox and you could massage my aching body x

and wed both be unreasonably stubborn. "

hehe hey its life opposites attract

well enjoy your self sufficiency xx hehe hey we could look after eachother Suzy I could caress your voicebox and you could massage my aching body x

and wed both be unreasonably stubborn. hehe hey its life opposites attract "

not in my world, i like the easy life. float along, live and let live.. im pretty chilled out as a person and like to remain that way. duality doesnt interest me at all xx

Edinburgh.

"Hello late nighters xx

hello x welcome to Nocturnal.. how are you? xx"

Great even better for looking at your beautiful face. Just looking forwards to a sexy trip to Edinburgh.

"Hello late nighters xx

Great even better for looking at your beautiful face. Just looking forwards to a sexy trip to Edinburgh. "

why thankyou very much

i hope you have a very enjoyable trip xx

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

haha i can see it now, kitchen table, auntie and you arm wrestling for the bottle, on the kitchen side..as you both wrestle for it..cousin comes in, rolls eyes and slopes off with the bottle...hehehe"

At least there was some disgusting Warninks Advocaat and a few dregs of ma dad's home made beer & wine left

haha i can see it now, kitchen table, auntie and you arm wrestling for the bottle, on the kitchen side..as you both wrestle for it..cousin comes in, rolls eyes and slopes off with the bottle...hehehe

At least there was some disgusting Warninks Advocaat and a few dregs of ma dad's home made beer & wine left "

eeew poor substitute Ace x do you drink baileys neat over ice? x

and wed both be unreasonably stubborn. hehe hey its life opposites attract

not in my world, i like the easy life. float along, live and let live.. im pretty chilled out as a person and like to remain that way. duality doesnt interest me at all xx"

hey I'm very chilled out to ,you can't tell anything about a person from a text message ,sorry you can't x

Edinburgh.

"Hello late nighters xx

Great even better for looking at your beautiful face. Just looking forwards to a sexy trip to Edinburgh.

why thankyou very much

i hope you have a very enjoyable trip xx"

You have a very real world sort of profile. It's rather classy. Can't wait to see her in Edinburgh.

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

Peeking in to say hello

not in my world, i like the easy life. float along, live and let live.. im pretty chilled out as a person and like to remain that way. duality doesnt interest me at all xxhey I'm very chilled out to ,you can't tell anything about a person from a text message ,sorry you can't x"

nope but i have my rules and they should be respected and i have no wish to make anyone uncomfortable by being myself..i am a very strong woman, because of that island.. to my detriment, or not, that island is what keeps me and my family safe, happy and healthy, on all levels..my apologies that those things wont be compromised..and you by your posts, you really aren't in an understanding position, about me being poly, or my love of sexual adventures either.. i feel id make you very unhappy

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I have tried it in the past and it has been quite err, well, nice, for want of a better word. It's not a drink I would particularly think of ordering as I don't really drink shorts anyway. A bottle of JD at time does me just fine, although a bottle of wine with a meal can hit the spot as well

"Hello late nighters xx

why thankyou very much

i hope you have a very enjoyable trip xx

You have a very real world sort of profile. It's rather classy. Can't wait to see her in Edinburgh. "

thankyou for the compliment...im sure youll have an awesome time..when are you travelling? xx

"I have tried it in the past and it has been quite err, well, nice, for want of a better word. It's not a drink I would particularly think of ordering as I don't really drink shorts anyway. A bottle of JD at time does me just fine, although a bottle of wine with a meal can hit the spot as well "

i just have bad associations with JD from the past, and wine apart from one type of blosson hill, which i forget the name of, takes like vinegar to me...ill stick to tea, or the odd Guinness xx

not in my world, i like the easy life. float along, live and let live.. im pretty chilled out as a person and like to remain that way. duality doesnt interest me at all xxhey I'm very chilled out to ,you can't tell anything about a person from a text message ,sorry you can't x

nope but i have my rules and they should be respected and i have no wish to make anyone uncomfortable by being myself..i am a very strong woman, because of that island.. to my detriment, or not, that island is what keeps me and my family safe, happy and healthy, on all levels..my apologies that those things wont be compromised..and you by your posts, you really aren't in an understanding position, about me being poly, or my love of sexual adventures either.. i feel id make you very unhappy "

Suzy I'm just making amends that's all ok ,we all disagree with things people do and debate them you like tea I like coffee xx

not in my world, i like the easy life. float along, live and let live.. im pretty chilled out as a person and like to remain that way. duality doesnt interest me at all xxhey I'm very chilled out to ,you can't tell anything about a person from a text message ,sorry you can't x

nope but i have my rules and they should be respected and i have no wish to make anyone uncomfortable by being myself..i am a very strong woman, because of that island.. to my detriment, or not, that island is what keeps me and my family safe, happy and healthy, on all levels..my apologies that those things wont be compromised..and you by your posts, you really aren't in an understanding position, about me being poly, or my love of sexual adventures either.. i feel id make you very unhappy Suzy I'm just making amends that's all ok ,we all disagree with things people do and debate them you like tea I like coffee xx"

thats the ultimate projection on me..we dont all debate whats right and wrong..some of us have examined the way we are, and not only accept that but can be inclusive of others perspectives too...to the point of being totally unconcerned for the choices of others, allowing them to be themselves, but without compromising our own preferences made usually by long and hard inner work..its called peaceful acceptance.. however, i know when the need for a discussion, becomes a power struggle and i am allergic to them. its a pointless exercise, that makes people totally miserable, for no gain on either side..

walthamstow

Time to get to bed...

Nite nite Suzy.....hope you're feeling better soon xxxx

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

".ill stick to tea, or the odd Guinness xx"

I once did "The Mile" in Derby on a stag night and we drank Guinness in every pub, I was very bloated and went onto halves after about 6 pubs, there was much relief when we made it into the centre of town and could pace ourselves accordingly. This happened with different drinks for most of ma mate's stag nights. Thank god ma 20's/30's are over

nope but i have my rules and they should be respected and i have no wish to make anyone uncomfortable by being myself..i am a very strong woman, because of that island.. to my detriment, or not, that island is what keeps me and my family safe, happy and healthy, on all levels..my apologies that those things wont be compromised..and you by your posts, you really aren't in an understanding position, about me being poly, or my love of sexual adventures either.. i feel id make you very unhappy Suzy I'm just making amends that's all ok ,we all disagree with things people do and debate them you like tea I like coffee xx

thats the ultimate projection on me..we dont all debate whats right and wrong..some of us have examined the way we are, and not only accept that but can be inclusive of others perspectives too...to the point of being totally unconcerned for the choices of others, allowing them to be themselves, but without compromising our own preferences made usually by long and hard inner work..its called peaceful acceptance.. however, i know when the need for a discussion, becomes a power struggle and i am allergic to them. its a pointless exercise, that makes people totally miserable, for no gain on either side.."

Suzy you object to things the same as I do ,you're a nice person and so am I ok just making amends ,I'm not attempting to manipulate you ,I appreciate your concern over my accident x

"Time to get to bed...

Nite nite Suzy.....hope you're feeling better soon xxxx"

gnight happy guy..rest well, have a great day tomorrow xx

".ill stick to tea, or the odd Guinness xx

I once did "The Mile" in Derby on a stag night and we drank Guinness in every pub, I was very bloated and went onto halves after about 6 pubs, there was much relief when we made it into the centre of town and could pace ourselves accordingly. This happened with different drinks for most of ma mate's stag nights. Thank god ma 20's/30's are over "

i used to do pub crawls when younger too..but then i could drink various other drinks..probably why i cant drink them now. i really like Guinness with black in it, it takes away the after taste...im not an alcohol person and i heartily agree, im glad im in my forties and not my 20's30's any more...i feel for my young people in their twenties right now.. i wouldnt like to be them in the world the way it is now..x

nope but i have my rules and they should be respected and i have no wish to make anyone uncomfortable by being myself..i am a very strong woman, because of that island.. to my detriment, or not, that island is what keeps me and my family safe, happy and healthy, on all levels..my apologies that those things wont be compromised..and you by your posts, you really aren't in an understanding position, about me being poly, or my love of sexual adventures either.. i feel id make you very unhappy Suzy I'm just making amends that's all ok ,we all disagree with things people do and debate them you like tea I like coffee xx

thats the ultimate projection on me..we dont all debate whats right and wrong..some of us have examined the way we are, and not only accept that but can be inclusive of others perspectives too...to the point of being totally unconcerned for the choices of others, allowing them to be themselves, but without compromising our own preferences made usually by long and hard inner work..its called peaceful acceptance.. however, i know when the need for a discussion, becomes a power struggle and i am allergic to them. its a pointless exercise, that makes people totally miserable, for no gain on either side.. Suzy you object to things the same as I do ,you're a nice person and so am I ok just making amends ,I'm not attempting to manipulate you ,I appreciate your concern over my accident x"

i am concerned as your symptoms sounded serious and sometimes in that state someone requires a little nudge to go get checked out as they sometimes dont think straight for themselves..head injuries sometimes arent really noticed by the person with the injury..

By *emini1637Woman  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Evening all. Hey Suzy, sorry you're still not feeling 100% but hopefully that will change soon. Do you like kiwi fruit? Good for boosting the immune system and pineapple is good for your throat (if you can eat it, some can't!) X

thats the ultimate projection on me..we dont all debate whats right and wrong..some of us have examined the way we are, and not only accept that but can be inclusive of others perspectives too...to the point of being totally unconcerned for the choices of others, allowing them to be themselves, but without compromising our own preferences made usually by long and hard inner work..its called peaceful acceptance.. however, i know when the need for a discussion, becomes a power struggle and i am allergic to them. its a pointless exercise, that makes people totally miserable, for no gain on either side.. Suzy you object to things the same as I do ,you're a nice person and so am I ok just making amends ,I'm not attempting to manipulate you ,I appreciate your concern over my accident x

i am concerned as your symptoms sounded serious and sometimes in that state someone requires a little nudge to go get checked out as they sometimes dont think straight for themselves..head injuries sometimes arent really noticed by the person with the injury.."

I have listened and doctor is imminent x

"Evening all. Hey Suzy, sorry you're still not feeling 100% but hopefully that will change soon. Do you like kiwi fruit? Good for boosting the immune system and pineapple is good for your throat (if you can eat it, some can't!) X"

hi gem good to see you xx yes ive been eating fresh pineapple and all kinds of fruit and veg...just seems to be one of those things..im so rarely ill probably my time to have something..law of averages and all that xx..how are you sweet? xx

thats the ultimate projection on me..we dont all debate whats right and wrong..some of us have examined the way we are, and not only accept that but can be inclusive of others perspectives too...to the point of being totally unconcerned for the choices of others, allowing them to be themselves, but without compromising our own preferences made usually by long and hard inner work..its called peaceful acceptance.. however, i know when the need for a discussion, becomes a power struggle and i am allergic to them. its a pointless exercise, that makes people totally miserable, for no gain on either side.. Suzy you object to things the same as I do ,you're a nice person and so am I ok just making amends ,I'm not attempting to manipulate you ,I appreciate your concern over my accident x

i am concerned as your symptoms sounded serious and sometimes in that state someone requires a little nudge to go get checked out as they sometimes dont think straight for themselves..head injuries sometimes arent really noticed by the person with the injury..I have listened and doctor is imminent x "

i hope your cuts and the throbbing recede and heal very quickly xx

i am concerned as your symptoms sounded serious and sometimes in that state someone requires a little nudge to go get checked out as they sometimes dont think straight for themselves..head injuries sometimes arent really noticed by the person with the injury..I have listened and doctor is imminent x

i hope your cuts and the throbbing recede and heal very quickly xx"

so do I its not my best look xx and I hope your throat/voice gets better to x

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Evening all. Hey Suzy, sorry you're still not feeling 100% but hopefully that will change soon. Do you like kiwi fruit? Good for boosting the immune system and pineapple is good for your throat (if you can eat it, some can't!) X"

Apparently eating pineapple is good for something else as well

i am concerned as your symptoms sounded serious and sometimes in that state someone requires a little nudge to go get checked out as they sometimes dont think straight for themselves..head injuries sometimes arent really noticed by the person with the injury..I have listened and doctor is imminent x

i hope your cuts and the throbbing recede and heal very quickly xxso do I its not my best look xx and I hope your throat/voice gets better to x"

thankyou very much xx

"Evening all. Hey Suzy, sorry you're still not feeling 100% but hopefully that will change soon. Do you like kiwi fruit? Good for boosting the immune system and pineapple is good for your throat (if you can eat it, some can't!) X

Apparently eating pineapple is good for something else as well "

really?..what would that be Ace?..

goodnight everyone i need my 4 hours sleep..xx take care of yourselves and be well and happy xx

It's doesn't have to be pineapple the fruit, juice will do.

I was taken to A&E yesterday with a clot on my lung (coughing up blood) which turned out to be a violent cough that had irritated my wind pipe. Dr's gave me antibiotics for my chest and said that the best protection for my throat was pineapple juice and, wait for it....ice cream!!

Hagen Daaz on prescription - I could go for that!!

Warwickshire

"Evening all. Hey Suzy, sorry you're still not feeling 100% but hopefully that will change soon. Do you like kiwi fruit? Good for boosting the immune system and pineapple is good for your throat (if you can eat it, some can't!) X

hi gem good to see you xx yes ive been eating fresh pineapple and all kinds of fruit and veg...just seems to be one of those things..im so rarely ill probably my time to have something..law of averages and all that xx..how are you sweet? xx"

I'm great thanks hun, just wish I was asleep knowing I've got a full day at work tomorrow, which is normally my day off and then my new hours start as of Thursday!

X

Warwickshire

Good night Suzy x

Warwickshire

I was taken to A&E yesterday with a clot on my lung (coughing up blood) which turned out to be a violent cough that had irritated my wind pipe. Dr's gave me antibiotics for my chest and said that the best protection for my throat was pineapple juice and, wait for it....ice cream!!

Hagen Daaz on prescription - I could go for that!! "

Wow that sounds like a great prescription, not sure I've ever seen that at work

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"goodnight everyone i need my 4 hours sleep..xx take care of yourselves and be well and happy xx"

G'night sexy Suzy, have some awesome dreams and wake up totally refreshed for tomorrow's fun

Hagen Daaz on prescription - I could go for that!! Wow that sounds like a great prescription, not sure I've ever seen that at work "

In fairness, I was given the option of nasty tasting antibiotic drops for my throat and tongue or buy my own pineapple juice and ice cream which work just as well. I'm female, it was a no brainer

Warwickshire

Hagen Daaz on prescription - I could go for that!! Wow that sounds like a great prescription, not sure I've ever seen that at work

In fairness, I was given the option of nasty tasting antibiotic drops for my throat and tongue or buy my own pineapple juice and ice cream which work just as well. I'm female, it was a no brainer "

Yeah I know which one I'd choose too! I have to mix some antibiotics at work and they smell awful, how kids ever take them I'll never know!

By *r jblMan  over a year ago

from parts unknown

I'm up. In more ways than one. Lol

im up dnt want to be tho yawns lol

Been up for 22 hours i need shut eye roll on 7am home time

» Add a new message to this topic